Author Topic: Brigitte Gabriel Debating a Fake "Rabbi"  (Read 3709 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Brigitte Gabriel Debating a Fake "Rabbi"
« on: October 30, 2006, 02:18:25 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JebBcUc7rqk

Watch her vs this fake Rabbi this is a pig to call himself a rabbi
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Brigitte Gabriel Debating a Fake "Rabbi"
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 10:45:47 PM »
Michael Lerner is one of the worst self-hating Jews on the planet. He's a deform rabbi who was an anti-vietnam war hippy drug abuser. He also has been caught making racist comments against sephardim. Masada2000.org has a great rap sheet on the guy. His magazine Tikkun is extremely left wing and is co-edited by Cornell West, an idiotic black professor.

Gimme one arab woman who supports Israel over a million judenrats like Michael Lerner any day.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 08:04:39 PM »
Michael Lerner is a real fraud he looks like an animal as well,sorry to insult animals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 10:24:09 PM »
If such human garbage can be ordained as a rabbi, then anyone can.  I wonder how long the studies take, because I'm seriously considering becoming a rabbi.  Who cares what perversions are taught by deform "yeshivas"---all I want is the official title, because there doesn't seem to be a mechanism in modern Judaism to take the title away (although there definitely should be such a mechanism).  The world needs more Kahanist rabbis!  Imagine how much more credibility and influence Chaim would have had if he were a rabbi.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 08:37:05 AM »
Chaim should focus on becoming a rabbi, IMO. It would greatly help the cause. His knowledge seems to be second to none and he surely has more knowledge than a deformed freak like Michael Lerner.

Lerner was also the top "jewish" spiritual advisor to Bill and Hillary Clinton.  :-X
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 10:37:27 AM »
Chaim should focus on becoming a rabbi, IMO.
I agree, but I doubt any American yeshiva will accept him---he has a certain reputation, and the cowardly "rabbis" running yeshivas will deem him too "controversial", and that if they ordain him to be a rabbi, his later activities will "disgrace" their institution...
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 08:52:27 PM »
Imagine how many of my dead relatives are rolling in their graves at this Psychotic cancerous lesion on the face of humanity...I do hope this man dies a very long and painful death as well as the media goon that gave him time on TV