Author Topic: Crimes punishable by stoning  (Read 6878 times)

wonderfulgoy

Crimes punishable by stoning
« on: November 03, 2006, 10:08:59 AM »
'A.  These are the felons who are put to death by stoning:

B.  He who has sexual relations with 1) his mother, 2) the wife of his father, 3) with his daughter-in-law, 4) with a male, and 5) with a cow. ...

D. and 1) he who blasphemes, 2) he who performs an act of worship for an idol, ...

E.  he who profanes the Sabbath,

F. he who curses his father or his mother,

G.  he who has sexual relations with a betrothed maiden,

H. he who beguiles others to idolatry ...

J.  and a stubborn and incorrigible son.'

(Sanhedrin 7: 4)

I saw this and thought, if America was a Jewish nation, we'd probably have to stone every modern American to death.   :D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Crimes punishable by stoning
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »
'A.  These are the felons who are put to death by stoning:

B.  He who has sexual relations with 1) his mother, 2) the wife of his father, 3) with his daughter-in-law, 4) with a male, and 5) with a cow. ...

D. and 1) he who blasphemes, 2) he who performs an act of worship for an idol, ...

E.  he who profanes the Sabbath,

F. he who curses his father or his mother,

G.  he who has sexual relations with a betrothed maiden,

H. he who beguiles others to idolatry ...

J.  and a stubborn and incorrigible son.'

(Sanhedrin 7: 4)

I saw this and thought, if America was a Jewish nation, we'd probably have to stone every modern American to death.   :D.  The jews don't do these abominations. 

That's quite correct since most "modern americans" commit adultery  and all of them curse their parents.  True Jews don't commit these abominations.   ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 10:53:04 AM »
If by "Jews" you include the "Ultra-Orthodox" phonies afflicted with a Galut (exile) mentality, and self-hating, hellenized, assimilated k1kes, whether here in the U.S. or in Israel, then I have sad news for you, jdl4ever.  Obviously all the ugly phenomena in the exile occur among the secular, Judaism-hating secular Jews, but the tragedy is that rape, incest, and fornication occur even among the Ultra-Orthodox both in Israel and elsewhere, which, of course, are promptly exposed and fully exploited by the Israeli media to promote their anti-Judaism agenda by further tarnishing the Ultra-Orthodox Jews' already blackened reputation as greedy, immoral, perverted hypocrites.

When I lived in Israel (and may I speedily return there, G-d willing), I read about an incident of rape or incest in the Ultra-Orthodox community in every Friday edition of the Bolshevik rag "Yedioth Ahronoth".
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 10:58:31 AM by davkakach »
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 06:28:09 PM »
If by "Jews" you include the "Ultra-Orthodox" phonies afflicted with a Galut (exile) mentality, and self-hating, hellenized, assimilated k1kes, whether here in the U.S. or in Israel, then I have sad news for you, jdl4ever.  Obviously all the ugly phenomena in the exile occur among the secular, Judaism-hating secular Jews, but the tragedy is that rape, incest, and fornication occur even among the Ultra-Orthodox both in Israel and elsewhere, which, of course, are promptly exposed and fully exploited by the Israeli media to promote their anti-Judaism agenda by further tarnishing the Ultra-Orthodox Jews' already blackened reputation as greedy, immoral, perverted hypocrites.

When I lived in Israel (and may I speedily return there, G-d willing), I read about an incident of rape or incest in the Ultra-Orthodox community in every Friday edition of the Bolshevik rag "Yedioth Ahronoth".

When I say true jews, I mean true Jews.  I myself am not ultra orthodox, I am Misnagad which for some reason is called "modern orthodox" by todays labels.  I can't speak for the ultra orthodox although I am very aware by my own experiences that a lot of them (the chassidim) are complete phoneys so what you say does not supprize me (especially the Satmur).  For some reason they only think that looks is what counts so you can do any sin you want as long as you go to the Shule and wear a stramel.  Although I am very impressed with the Lubavitcher chassidim since they are not fakers. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 06:32:01 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 01:06:44 AM »
Not all Haredim are Hasidim. Some are Mitnagdim.

And most Mitnagdim don't want to be referred to as Haredi since the name Haredi has a ultra orthodox/ Yeshivish chime to it (they are very close).  Also I want to add that there are good Chassidim as well.