Author Topic: Barack Obama fails to salute the flag  (Read 3166 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Barack Obama fails to salute the flag
« on: November 04, 2007, 06:13:34 PM »
An ABC News video shows that Senator Obama did not salute at any time during the anthem and that everybody else on the platform did.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-salute.htm

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Barack Obama fails to salute the flag
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 06:14:21 PM »
Lisa had this on her blog one week ago and it was discussed widely on the forum.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
And he removed his flag pin. People still refuse to wake up and realize that he's a anti-American Muslim who wants to destroy this country. Thank G-d he doesn't stand a chance at winning the nomination, and JTF can focus its efforts on preventing Hillary from winning the presidency.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 06:30:03 PM »
Its true that he doesnt stand a chance, but its scary that he got this far :(

Voting muslims into high office is suicide for us
Our resident muslim congressmen ellison wants to ban photo ID for voting.....he gives flimsy reasons, but Im sure the main reason is so muslim women will not have to show their faces, and we will have hoards of black ghosts at the polls, and who knows exactly who is under that sheet?
It will just be a short jump from no photo ID at polling stations, to no photo ID at other places like banks and airports >:(
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:34:30 PM by kellymaureen »

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 06:44:19 PM »
Its true that he doesnt stand a chance, but its scary that he got this far :(

Voting muslims into high office is suicide for us
Our resident muslim congressmen ellison wants to ban photo ID for voting.....he gives flimsy reasons, but Im sure the main reason is so muslim women will not have to show their faces, and we will have hoards of black ghosts at the polls, and who knows exactly who is under that sheet?
It will just be a short jump from no photo ID at polling stations, to no photo ID at other places like banks and airports >:(
It is scary. And that's because we have many self-hating whites, who are a part of the left-wing and want to feel like they're being progressive by electing a black Muslim, knowing full well that both blacks and Muslims are the greatest threat to the well-being of US citizens, but they want him voted in anyway, because they feel they've done something politically correct and liberal. The only thing worse than a black or a Muslim is a black Muslim. Both are violence, irrational people who hate Jews, Italians and all whites and want to see the US destroyed. That is why blacks make such "great" Muslims. Liberal nutcases are the only reason why Obama got this far.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 06:45:15 PM »
Is anyone surprised by this? 

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 06:48:08 PM »
Is anyone surprised by this? 
It's amazing how step by step he shows how anti-American he is and yet, liberal nutcases still view him as a progressive hero.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 11:13:51 PM »
And he removed his flag pin. People still refuse to wake up and realize that he's a anti-American Muslim who wants to destroy this country. Thank G-d he doesn't stand a chance at winning the nomination, and JTF can focus its efforts on preventing Hillary from winning the presidency.

I wouldn't focus all my efforts on Hillary. She is dangerous but he is far more dangerous. At this point, I think he may be running for VP.
(anything to get a Muslim into the White House)
She would accept him as a VP candidate in a heartbeat- and he would accept in a heartbeat. Considering the mood of this country and the Bush haters, they just might win.
We cannot let up on Obama!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 11:30:02 PM »

I wouldn't focus all my efforts on Hillary. She is dangerous but he is far more dangerous. At this point, I think he may be running for VP.
(anything to get a Muslim into the White House)
She would accept him as a VP candidate in a heartbeat- and he would accept in a heartbeat. Considering the mood of this country and the Bush haters, they just might win.
We cannot let up on Obama!!

Im worried about hitlery and obama combining....if she runs and he runs as vp, their combined votes could be a disaster :(

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 11:37:17 PM »
Obama is starting to become irrelevant... It's Hitlery that we must worry about!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 11:42:33 PM »
He's very anti-american and pro-Muslim, but I agree that he is becoming irrevelant and we must focus on Hitlery. Which reminds me I was sitting on a plane ride last summer and this woman sat next to me and was reading his famous book: Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. It was the worst flight ever.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 11:47:12 PM »
I just don't agree with you guys.
If Hillary teams with Obama, we're doomed. She's dangerous, but he's worse- a BLACK muslim. A nightmare.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 12:57:08 AM »
Obama has stated that he wouldn't vote for Hillary in the general election. I don't think he'll become vice president based on that. Yes, they have the same views, but Obama doesn't like Hillary.

Hillary and her massive political machine are going to be tough to stop, but we need to support Giuliani and make sure he obtains the presidency.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 09:59:31 AM »
Sorry. Just don't agree. Hussein Obama would do ANYTHING to get his black Muslim [censored] into the White House. He'd take VP in a heartbeat.