Author Topic: Should we stop Muslims from immigrating to the USA?  (Read 10269 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Should we stop Muslims from immigrating to the USA?
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 12:34:46 PM »
My father came from a third-world country and didn't know a word of English when he got here. Now he makes more than 120k a year and saves 20%. I find it ironic that we have all these middle-class American-born families gone bankrupt from house foreclosures because they spent more than they earned, and you blame immigrants for all of this.

Of course I want legal immigration, but the Loyalist said BAN LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM POOR COUNTRIES.
So because your father made something of himself, you think you can generalize the rule to all third world immigrants? And based on a few bankruped americans you can gerealize againts them too?
It's great that it worked out for your family, but it is not working out for many third world people and overall not working out for America to let all these people in. I still say NO to legal immigration from those who mostly and usually cannot keep up. Sorry if it bothers you.

What's not working out for legal immigrants? Our country does not let anyone come here, and from what I know they are doing exceedingly better than underclass 'African-Americans.'

'African Americans' ??? They are a Joke!!! Better than 70% are from illegitimate families and have ZERO decency and morality... Just look at their life style, drugs, money, murder, rape and that's only the ones that WE know about.
The Afri-can'ts Do Nothing productive and only live off the hands out programs the state provides. Don't even go there with comparing them with others. Blacks are the lowest common denominator in society.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 12:35:39 PM »
You want to make it harder to get into America well of course you have to do that, but an outright BAN strikes at the core of what makes America the country I grew up in.

Barnes, you are mistaken.  Before 1965, America had strict immigration laws.  At one point, anarchists were not allowed in.  1924 National Quotas law was to make certain that America's racial/national demographic would not change.  Furthermore, immigrants came in through Ellis Island where they were examined for infectious diseases.  If they were found to be diseased, they were sent back.  That's a far cry from the situation where we have illegal workers in chicken plants with TB.  Remember, there was also that illegal from Mexico with TB who was able to cross our border 76 times, despite having TB, and his family members dying from the disease. 

Then there was also the case a few months ago of foreign born nurses in a Bronx hospital who refused to treatment for TB despite working with newborn babies. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »
Yes, one muslim nazi was saying how he wants to kill me about 3 days ago >:( >:( >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 12:46:07 PM »
You want to make it harder to get into America well of course you have to do that, but an outright BAN strikes at the core of what makes America the country I grew up in.

Barnes, you are mistaken.  Before 1965, America had strict immigration laws.  At one point, anarchists were not allowed in.  1924 National Quotas law was to make certain that America's racial/national demographic would not change.  Furthermore, immigrants came in through Ellis Island where they were examined for infectious diseases.  If they were found to be diseased, they were sent back.  That's a far cry from the situation where we have illegal workers in chicken plants with TB.  Remember, there was also that illegal from Mexico with TB who was able to cross our border 76 times, despite having TB, and his family members dying from the disease. 

Then there was also the case a few months ago of foreign born nurses in a Bronx hospital who refused to treatment for TB despite working with newborn babies. 

omg I'm not defending illegals and never was. There is a rigorous visa process I'm totally in favor of. I took offense to someone who wanted ZERO LEGAL IMMIGRATION from nations we find poor compared to our standards. Growing up poor does not mean you have less character. Do you guys really feel that eastern Europeans, Asians that are SELECTED to come here are just wasting our tax-dollars?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 01:00:43 PM »
omg I'm not defending illegals and never was. There is a rigorous visa process I'm totally in favor of. I took offense to someone who wanted ZERO LEGAL IMMIGRATION from nations we find poor compared to our standards. Growing up poor does not mean you have less character. Do you guys really feel that eastern Europeans, Asians that are SELECTED to come here are just wasting our tax-dollars?

So I take it you are in favor of Muslim immigration to the U.S?  Are you then in favor of honor killings?  Are you in favor of being threatened with terrorism for citizens not making nice with Muslim immigrants as was the case recently in the UK?  Are you in favor of sharia courts popping up all over the place?  It's a known fact that many Muslims in the UK support sharia.  Are you in favor of these immigrant youths launching an intifada against the French police?  Are you in favor of risking another terror attack on U.S. soil just so America can come across as tolerant to the world's welfare and rogue states? 

And just so you know, I have nothing against Eastern Europeans and Asians. 

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 01:14:36 PM »
I agree we should halt immigration but not permanently. For whatever reasons I cannot get myself to take a threat of terrorism very seriously. People overlook how easily preventable 9/11 was, and it's not like we live next door to these crazy bastards.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »
Quote from: Barnes link=topic=11357.msg#msg date=
I agree we should halt immigration but not permanently. For whatever reasons I cannot get myself to take a threat of terrorism very seriously. People overlook how easily preventable 9/11 was, and it's not like we live next door to these crazy bastards.

Now I'm curious.  How would you have prevented 9/11?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »

Unfortunately Barnes, you are complacent. 

The reason you are not taking terrorism seriously is because our mainstream press and our law enforcement authorities downplay attempted terror attacks, and dry runs, immediately emphasizing that there was no link to Al Qaeda. 

Do you remember Ft. Dix?  Those people would have been successful if it wasn't for that clerk in Circuit City.  What about that Virginia student who ran down students in his SUV claiming anger over the Mohamed cartoons?  How about that Egyptian who tried to shoot up the El Al terminal at LAX.  What about that Bosnian Muslim who went on a shooting spree in Utah?  What about that Muslim that went on a shooting spree in that Seattle Jewish center?  Or how about those six imams kicked off the US Airways flight for acting suspiciously, and for wanting seatbelt extenders?  That was a dry run and a way for them to test our defenses if I ever heard of one. 

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 01:27:23 PM »

Step 1: Find metal door
Step 2: Place metal door between cockpit and passenger seats
Step 3: Do not open door

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 01:36:35 PM »

Unfortunately Barnes, you are complacent. 

The reason you are not taking terrorism seriously is because our mainstream press and our law enforcement authorities downplay attempted terror attacks, and dry runs, immediately emphasizing that there was no link to Al Qaeda. 

Do you remember Ft. Dix?  Those people would have been successful if it wasn't for that clerk in Circuit City.  What about that Virginia student who ran down students in his SUV claiming anger over the Mohamed cartoons?  How about that Egyptian who tried to shoot up the El Al terminal at LAX.  What about that Bosnian Muslim who went on a shooting spree in Utah?  What about that Muslim that went on a shooting spree in that Seattle Jewish center?  Or how about those six imams kicked off the US Airways flight for acting suspiciously, and for wanting seatbelt extenders?  That was a dry run and a way for them to test our defenses if I ever heard of one. 

By all means get rid of these Muslims every last one of them. Also remove potential school shooters (males ages 14-25).

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 01:42:45 PM »
   My answer to Dan's question is YES!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 01:53:27 PM »
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=11357.msg#msg date=

Give commodes to airline pilots and have them relieve themselves in the cockpit?
Do not feed them except for pre-sealed food that they take into the cockpit with them before locking the door?
On long flights requiring relief crew, pack them all into the cockpit before locking the door?
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 02:07:56 PM »

Give commodes to airline pilots and have them relieve themselves in the cockpit?
Do not feed them except for pre-sealed food that they take into the cockpit with them before locking the door?
On long flights requiring relief crew, pack them all into the cockpit before locking the door?

Israeli airlines have sealed off their cockpits for decades SO I THINK IT CAN BE DONE.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 02:14:49 PM by Barnes »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 02:26:16 PM »

Israeli airlines have sealed off their cockpits for decades SO I THINK IT CAN BE DONE.

It can be and IS done along with a high level of security to make sure that no potentially dangerous individuals are able to get on board with weapons.  That was NOT the case on 9/11.  The U.S. and the airlines were too busy worrying about not racially profiling Muslim men and being sued to properly screen them.  And in case you think that things have really changed, look at the number of racial profiling lawsuits that have been filed AFTER 9/11.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »
What's not working out for legal immigrants? Our country does not let anyone come here, and from what I know they are doing exceedingly better than underclass 'African-Americans.'

HA HA HA HA  ;D OK, so I guess all legal third world immigrants are the greatest! They are much richer than Donald Trump and care more sucessful than us "lazy" Americans. Oh goodness.
If you need guidance, take a look at the forum articles about it or better yet, look at these videos from Chaim and David, they will let you know why it does not and NEVER will work out generally. Just because it worked out for your family, doesn't mean that we should open our doors to all third world immigrants, my friend. Most just cannot keep up with our culture an values.

Videos:
"Third World Immigration Is Destroying America" (IT IS)

"Deport All Illegals Now"

"Illegal Alien Amnesty Stopped By Grassroots Patriots"

Mills i do agree with what you are saying but i do have to correct you when you said they cant keep up with our culture and values because america doesnt have a real culture and it definatly doesnt have values.

Because first of all the american culture has no values! lol

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »
Mills i do agree with what you are saying but i do have to correct you when you said they cant keep up with our culture and values because america doesnt have a real culture and it definatly doesnt have values.

Because first of all the american culture has no values! lol

I don't understand.  Can you elaborate?

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2007, 03:19:27 PM »
Yes America had a quite a great history
Was founded by very intelligent people
And we have patriotism
All this is great and all
you are stating mostly history

but aside from our great history our future doesn't seem like as sweet of a taste

The American culture we use to have is being destroyed
Here are some examples
Morals,values,religion,drugs,interracial relationships,gay rights/same sex marriage,violence more than ever,illegal immigration,gangs,urban america, urbanization of non urban america, and a great deal of individuals feel that this country owes them something
Mills you are a very positive person and thats a great thing but we don't have the same America we used to have.
Our founding fathers would have been disgusted to see how America is today because i highly doubt that this America was the America they intended it to be!
I honestly doubt that there would be a candidate like Hillary Clinton running for office 75 or 100 years ago that actually had a chance of winning the election
That candidate would be a disgrace and would have absolutely no chance on ever getting into the white house or even being taken seriously!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2007, 03:36:41 PM »
Thats exactly what i am saying!
This country doesn't have that Proud to be an American culture it used to have
Years ago there was a more loving Patriotic image Americans had on their country and the way they talked about there country was positive and most americans loved this country
And look at it now
Even the best of people witness the unjust
Look at what a great man Rabbi Kahane was and look what happened to him some murdered him!!! Because they didn't like his great message!
Thats what individuals have done to The Great America we once had.
They wanted to make America like them
Just like the Muslims are trying to make Israel like them!!!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2007, 03:51:24 PM »
my bad it is destroyed not being destroyed
aside from that

Although this country has real culture or values/morals as a whole
But i am not saying that there isn't some great people still left in America that only want the best
(Which i happen to be one of those people)
 Just because America may not have a culture,values,or morals as a whole that cant stop us from being patriotic of what our country has done and achieved!

[Here is an example of what has become of some people in this country,I went into a Leftist chat room and asked them thiis question,''Doesnt it bother you that america is becoming more and more unstable,''
And do you know what there response was, ''The more unstable the better''

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2007, 04:06:19 PM »

It can be and IS done along with a high level of security to make sure that no potentially dangerous individuals are able to get on board with weapons.  That was NOT the case on 9/11.  The U.S. and the airlines were too busy worrying about not racially profiling Muslim men and being sued to properly screen them.  And in case you think that things have really changed, look at the number of racial profiling lawsuits that have been filed AFTER 9/11.

Racial profiling wouldn't have prevented 9/11. MAYBE THAT AIRLINE POLICY OF COMPLYING WITH THE HIJACKER'S EVERY LAST DEMAND IS WHAT GOT US.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »
I dont think the majority or americans are too shy to admit that they want the great america we are talking about
I think that many of them have been brainwashed like Chaim has once quoted
You would be surprised how much  the media influences and changes many americans

Ok here is a reality check
I am 17 about to be 18 years old
I go to school with the future of america
and many of these individuals parents are patriotic good americans with great beliefs and ideas
and the offspring of these Great People have become what Chaim refers to as filth
Mills i am witnessing this first hand
from experience i know what is happening because i am living amongst these people

Mills i know whats happening better than most people here
Mills your compromised still beautiful but a little twisted america statement is not what is really happening here
If you think this country is ok you couldn't be more wrong because the people that i am amongs (the future America)
Is exactly what Chaim and most of JTF is afraid of!
You think the people running this country now are flucked up now wait till you see the next people running this country!

And everyone i speak this with all honesty  because i know what is happening and is going to happen to this country and i will tell you right now its not a pretty sight!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 04:16:38 PM »

Lisa is exactly right.  Diseases that were virtually eradicated in this country are making a resurgence.  I would like to see vigorous health screenings for people wishing to enter our country.  The illegals are a big part of this problem too - so they should just be kept out at all costs.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2007, 04:26:05 PM »
Ok lets say we are 10 or 20 years from now and Israel has been taken over by the Muslims (which is no longer a Jewish state)
You could say that same statement about that there are people ''engrained'' in the world that wished Israel be a Jewish state again
But you know what all the jews would be dead/or kicked out so it wouldn't make any difference for you to say that there is jews/gentiles out there that are still ""engrained'' and want a Jewish state!!!! That would be pointless and make no difference because there wouldn't be a Jewish state!!!!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2007, 04:34:12 PM »
Well, ok. I see it positively and say that we ARE proud Americans and there are many proud Americans, but there is a growing number of millions of people threatening us.
I don't think our values are dying, just a little messed up at the moment-temporarily- but I also believe that the majority of people want them back but are too shy or afraid to do so. We can get through this crisis. I never refer to America's greatnes in the past-tense, it still is great and many Americans agree with that.

O0  Excellent post.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2007, 04:34:18 PM »
Yes mills i am already aware of what this organization stand for i dont need a debreifing
Mills you are a great individual
And i agree with what you said this country is flucked up but we the JTF have the drive,motivation,self determination,and willpower to try to save it!
There is always hope!