Author Topic: Demonstration in UN Plaza  (Read 6163 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Demonstration in UN Plaza
« on: October 31, 2006, 02:54:28 PM »
(hat tip --- LGF)

2000 people mobilized in UN Plaza against the War in Iraq and host of other causes.

http://indybay.org/newsitems/2006/10/28/18324161.php

Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Scriabin

Re: Demonstration in UN Plaza
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 02:59:26 PM »
The West has indeed given up.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 03:57:20 PM »
HEY!!!

WHERE ARE ALL THE NEGROES?

NOT A SINGLE ONE TO BE SEEN ANYWHERE IN THOSE PHOTOS!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 05:48:01 PM »
The people in the first, and in the penultimate, photos better hope that they do not get what they wish for.  The most obvious trait of Leftist thought is the inability to think things through.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 07:16:13 PM »
Some people are so lacking in intelligence...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 07:22:48 PM »
HEY!!!

WHERE ARE ALL THE NEGROES?

NOT A SINGLE ONE TO BE SEEN ANYWHERE IN THOSE PHOTOS!

Was there any fried chicken at this rally? No KFC would explain a lack of blacks.

Look at how hooknosed and ugly that kike with the white kippah and sign is. Chaim rightly pointed out a while ago that leftist Jews are the ugliest little rodents on the planet. They literally look like rats.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 07:24:07 PM »
Do these people have any idea what they are talking about? Do they have any idea at all what would happen if the troops left iraq?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 08:01:15 PM »
What a bunch of nasty animals in them photos and they all congergate around the central watering hole of other nasty beasts such as themselves the UN. Did they overlook one subversive agenda against the United States or Israel. The very country they want to see ripped apart allows them ignoramuses to protest and spout off all that bull crap they have on their signs. Maybe they should go to North Korea or Iran and see if the government there would put up with them protesting nonsense like that. I think they would be shot down dead in the street in minutes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 08:02:07 PM »
No, and why do they always look strange and dirty
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 08:10:22 PM »
No, and why do they always look strange and dirty
Its all the missfits of society!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 06:28:39 AM »
Look carefully at the hand held signs in the top picture and in the next to the lowest...it's the identical handwriting on both!

Some of those clowns look like skid row rummies who are being paid to carry those stupid signs.

Most of the others look like real first class losers -- the kind who never in their life could get a date.

Let's play "Spot the Federal Agents" in the crowd!

p.s.--that pimp with the bumpersticker concession looks like he just printed up a fresh was of counterfeit greenbacks!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 07:34:52 AM »
Seeing all these Communist trash just makes me wish the police would round them all up and deport them to China, Soviet Russia, Cuba or Saudi Arabia.  If I was there I'd have a great big sign "WHAT THE HELL IS A PALESTINIAN?" 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 12:14:49 PM »
ISN'T THERE SUPPOSED TO BE A "JTF DAY" AT THE UN?

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 01:27:01 PM »
A picture is worth a thousand words.

(I think it belongs in the "Immigration Crisis" forum...)
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 02:42:37 PM »
G-d I wish there was some sort of plague that would only infect Liberals!  Savage was correct "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder".  These sub human offal should be deported!  Bastards!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline FreeThehomeLand

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 06:19:45 PM »
I feel the US should get out of IRAQ  BUT only after destroying Iran's Nuclear capabilities and there entire military from the air only.   They should also destroy there oil sources so they cant build anything again.  This way there will be no danger of Iraq and Iran joining forces.  Also just before leaving Iraq they should destroy there oil sources as well and take out most of Syria's military from the sky.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 06:40:48 PM »
Actually I'm thinking that you boys should stay in Iraq, Afghanistan and soon Iran.  Partition off certain areas around the major oil fields, keep your most sophisticated weaponry there with "shoot to kill orders".  Those greasy bastards don't deserve to have the oil nor the revenues for it.  They have only used it to further propaganda, hate and terrorism anyway.....  Take the oil and be done with it... 

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 07:59:48 PM »
Seeing all these Communist trash just makes me wish the police would round them all up and deport them to China, Soviet Russia, Cuba or Saudi Arabia.  If I was there I'd have a great big sign "WHAT THE HELL IS A PALESTINIAN?" 
This post made my night!!! You are 100% correct.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 11:16:17 PM »
there is a convention for fed-type losers here in downtown l.a. nov. 12-15... olmert and bibi and tzippy are all coming... anyone around these parts to join me in protest...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

El Cabong!

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 01:06:12 AM »
As I told a friend of mine from Barcelona, in a country where you find the best of things, you also find the worst of things. He couldn't understand why he couldn't walk up Broad Street to Temple University without getting killed. I told him to learn about life in the big city and why if it was so simple, he wouldn't have needed to come here for an education. These idiots are proof that our system of freedom of speech and expression is working. It is the proof that keeps us knowing we will never be stopped from expressin our views and speech.

Offline FreeThehomeLand

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 04:50:23 PM »
I would not trust the US government with the control the does oil fields, I think it will be just as bad as the arabs having control.  Beside with the distruction of there oil fields it will force the rest of the world to come up with alternate energy sources.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 06:22:01 PM »
I would not trust the US government with the control the does oil fields, I think it will be just as bad as the arabs having control.  Beside with the distruction of there oil fields it will force the rest of the world to come up with alternate energy sources.
You would not trust the United States Government with the control of the oil fields. Why? If they really wanted to control them they would have taken them long ago. The United States dose not take control of things that don't belong to them unless they feel it a national security issue.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »
Some people are so lacking in intelligence...

OOOH, PICK ME

*waves hand in air manically*