Author Topic: muslim forces anesthetist from operating room  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
muslim forces anesthetist from operating room
« on: November 13, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/018782.php
Here's a glimpse into the New Europe, courtesy the ReligionNewsBlog http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19778/islamic-extremism-13(thanks to all who sent this in):

A Belgian anesthetist has filed a complaint against a Muslim who blocked him from entering the operating theatre where his wife was to undergo emergency surgery.
The woman was operated with the male doctor shouting instructions from a hallway to a female nurse.

Doctor Philippe Becx from Bree, Belgium, was called to the hospital in the middle of the night because a woman had to undergo an emergeny caesarean section.

However, her husband blocked the door and demanded a female anesthetist. The latter was unavailable.

After a two-hour discussion proved fruitless, an imam was summoned. The imam permitted the doctor to apply an epidural injection, but only if the woman was fully covered with only a small area of skin showing.

During the surgery itself, performed by a female gynecologist, the anesthetist was to remain in the hallway. Through a door that was slightly ajar, he shouted instructions to a nurse who was monitoring the anesthesia.

According the hospital’s directors, the doctor acted with ‘admirable understanding.’ He would have been in his right to have the man removed by police.

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
Re: muslim forces anesthetist from operating room
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 06:56:35 PM »
Doctors are actually willing to help these terror supporters and this is how they are treated?  I'd say if Muslims prefer the third world approach, then maybe the doctors should just operate on them without anesthesia.  And if they die during an operation then that's one family of barbarians that stops growing right then and there.

The doctor should have just left them. Why bother wasting time helping terrorists?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 07:01:20 PM »
They should have given her coat and shoes to her and sent her and her owner...errr husband on their way telling them that 'we cant accommodate you here, find an islamic hospital'

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 07:06:22 PM »
After a two-hour discussion proved fruitless, an imam was summoned. The imam permitted the doctor to apply an epidural injection,

From a person who has been in labor......2 HOURS of this [censored] arguing while she sat there in searing pain, she should have gotten off that table and showed him EXACTLY what searing pain feels like ^-^

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »
After a two-hour discussion proved fruitless, an imam was summoned. The imam permitted the doctor to apply an epidural injection,

From a person who has been in labor......2 HOURS of this moron arguing while she sat there in searing pain, she should have gotten off that table and showed him EXACTLY what searing pain feels like ^-^

:::D 8;)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 12:08:42 AM »
I had an experience with a "modern muslim" who came in to the hospital clinic with his wife for a routine check up.  He requested that he and his wife be in the examination room together.  We allowed this and he did all the speaking for the wife but he let me (a male) examine his wife and then himself while he was watching. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 12:27:48 AM »
The western countries need to pass laws that prohibit interfering with doctors paramedics or firemen just as they have with police.