Author Topic: Shooting in Brooklyn  (Read 2089 times)

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shooting in Brooklyn
« on: November 13, 2007, 06:14:30 PM »
A black teenager in Brooklyn, New York was shot and killed by white police officers.  Natually, Al Sharpton's group is protesting it.  Big shock here.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Shooting in Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 07:49:18 PM »
at thsi point, i don't care. the police officer will be fired for defending himself and this terrible teenager will be made a saint and have a street named after him... BLAH!!!! Why do we allow zealots for evil causes to win!  >:(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:54:34 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 07:53:31 PM »
Cause no one outside this movement has any guts.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 07:55:10 PM »
Cause no one outside this movement has any guts.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALA :D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 08:05:10 PM »
Da brother dat waz popped by da pigs... mm hmm... waznt gonna take no sh!t from his hoe mamma so he been fightn wit her when she called da pigs and axed them to come to her side of the hood.

The NYPD officers respond to the scene, they demanded that the suspect hiding in some bushes come out with his hands up he refused and they see him holding what they think to be a gun but it turns out it was a hairbrush.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »
And this is cause savage animalss are allowed to be with humans.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 08:41:32 PM »
And this is cause savage animalss are allowed to be with humans.

Uh uh...dis [censored]*a haz been in his crib wit his bithcin hoe mamma...he aint been wit dem whit ppls.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 08:43:46 PM »
"Dey beez belongin in cages with other beastly creatures" MMHMM

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 08:45:45 PM »
Mmm...hmm...

Wait, dat be aminal crulety...i know them law that whitys made up...mm hmmm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 08:46:48 PM »
Whachya talkin' about Willis?  

Funny...how in different strokes and blacks in the 80's sounded more coherent than today. Anybody here what "I Love NY"?  Pure entertainment for the soul that needs to be tickled by silly Wiggers that want a fat ugly black woman...hahaahhaah

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 02:05:29 AM »
A black teenager in Brooklyn, New York was shot and killed by white police officers.  Natually, Al Sharpton's group is protesting it.  Big shock here.

well, that's not shocking considering he's an animal :::D

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 03:18:11 PM »
It is only a matter of time till al and charles barron get their 'rent a riot' ready to go. I will say this again. Any white cop that gets involved in trying to arrest a black in a black area should be thrown off the police force. The only time a white cop should deal with a black is when a white person is the victim. If a brother wants to roam a black area to shoot, rape and rob that is fine with me. White cops are hated by the criminals and the victims. Let the darkies deal with their own kind. Just stay away from white people. I also think it is a waste of time to lock up blacks when the kill each other. What for? Why should I pay for them to sit on their ass all day and watch rap videos in jail and be given free food. No way. As long as they don't bother white people let them kill eachother to their hearts content.