Author Topic: Redacted: A Movie of Pure Evil  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Redacted: A Movie of Pure Evil
« on: November 13, 2007, 04:19:44 AM »
There have been some disgusting anti-American films released this years, but Redacted has to take the cake for pure anti-American disgracefulness.

Bill O'Reilly discussed this piece of filth yesterday. One of the minds behind this horrible movie is Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, an arrogant, America-hating billionaire, who is also going to be giving the piece of garbage internet movie Loose Change a threatre release.

Redacted is about a bunch of US soldiers who raped a Muslim woman. This actually did happen, but can you believe a movie like this would even be released or even considered? What sick-minded people. The self-hating Hollywood Jews have really outdone themselves in terms of evil this time.

Loose Change is a movie about the 9/11 conspiracy theory made up by liberal nutcases, in which it explains why the destruction of the World Trade Center was a controlled explosion.

Bill O'Reilly has stated that he will be going after Cuban and doing all he can to pay him back for releasing this junk.

Hollywood is just disgusting. What ever happened to making movies that made one enjoy life, like The Wizard of Oz?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Redacted: A Movie of Pure Evil
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 04:53:48 AM »
Redacted is about a bunch of US soldiers who raped a Muslim woman. This actually did happen, but can you believe a movie like this would even be released or even considered? What sick-minded people. The self-hating Hollywood Jews have really outdone themselves in terms of evil this time.

And the hundreds of thousands raped christian women all over the whole world? Even in the USA, Australia and Europe?  >:(
Who makes about this issue a film? ???

White Christians and Jews are evil and the Muzzies poor victims >:(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loose Change is a movie about the 9/11 conspiracy theory made up by liberal nutcases, in which it explains why the destruction of the World Trade Center was a controlled explosion.

:o :::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 05:20:25 AM »
MuSSlims commit vile outrages 1,000 times a day but not ONE film is made about them for fear of "stoking the fires of hate"!

Yet these sick, Hollywood liberals leap at the chance to discredit or undermine our soldiers. They should be shot!

Or better yet..................don't bomb Iran, bomb Hollywood!

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 08:31:16 PM »
I served in the Army, and I am not sure whether I wouldn't "go cyclic" (i.e., full-automatic) on my squadmates if they raped a woman.  That's not what being a U.S. soldier is about... unless the Army has changed.

Might does not make right, gentleman.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 09:02:24 PM »
I served in the Army, and I am not sure whether I wouldn't "go cyclic" (i.e., full-automatic) on my squadmates if they raped a woman.  That's not what being a U.S. soldier is about... unless the Army has changed.

Might does not make right, gentleman.

I served in the army too. I would never let such crime happen in my squad. There are two reasons.

First it is a crime and it is babaric and G-d forbid it.

Second the diszipline of the soldiers get lost, they harm the fighting power of the unit and this is a behaviour you can exspect from muzzies, but not from Christians or Jews. They harm the reputation of our religions.

My problem with this film is the evil doublestandart.

Muzzies do every thinkable crime with routine, but for soldiers of the free west is this behaviour the exception.

They should make a film about the evil nazilike crimes of the Muzzie, who is criminal by nature and not about some criminal soldiers of i.e. the USA.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani