Author Topic: My New Video is up on YouTube!  (Read 3143 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
My New Video is up on YouTube!
« on: November 13, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »
Surprise! I have created a video! It has to do with blacks' effect on this great nation. Enjoy!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: My New Video is up on YouTube!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 11:49:11 PM »
I don't like the title of the video at all, it makes us look like we're racist; it should  changed to "the low life ghetto blacks" or something like that.  The content is good though. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 11:51:19 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 11:49:51 PM »
you have to work on your black people impressions more...and sound angrier...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 11:52:14 PM »
This is stick-worthy.  I'm very excited to see your video, here I go!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »
Great video, Barach!  I think you have what it takes to be one of JTF's auxiliary spokesmen.  Good job!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 12:32:35 AM »
Great video, Barach!  I think you have what it takes to be one of JTF's auxiliary spokesmen.  Good job!
Thanks a lot. That means a lot to me.

And thanks to all for your criticism and complements!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 01:11:13 AM »
Hey, nice job!  O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 03:56:31 AM »
I like it!

The title is the truth! And I like it. mm...bad title?....mayby.

Good voice, and great facts O0

Great work brother!

Thank YOU O0

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 05:52:55 PM »
You talk in the same tone as Chaim, when he is narrating his stories. :)

O0

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »
Wow, so much new videos :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 07:19:48 PM »
Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer,

You make many good points, but what about the White society in America that is also tearing us apart ?
I think we should not point a finger just at the Black people, especially when we as whites have celebusluts as maddona, brittany spears, lindsey lohan , paris hilton, etc. We should be balanced and fair, about all of our faults. Honestly, as a white male, 38 years of age, I think the blame goes around on all counts. It is difficult too blame the Blacks for their lack of culture, when I don't see a hell of alot better from the White people. Then again, you made some great points !

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 09:22:04 PM »
Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer,

You make many good points, but what about the White society in America that is also tearing us apart ?
I think we should not point a finger just at the Black people, especially when we as whites have celebusluts as maddona, brittany spears, lindsey lohan , paris hilton, etc. We should be balanced and fair, about all of our faults. Honestly, as a white male, 38 years of age, I think the blame goes around on all counts. It is difficult too blame the Blacks for their lack of culture, when I don't see a hell of alot better from the White people. Then again, you made some great points !

Jeff

true, but in this case, he's talking about blacks. and should not go off topic.
eg. Next week he'll talk about whites

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 10:05:17 PM »
                                                                                                                      בס''ד

Baruch, thanks for doing the video! You are a good spokesman.

But the video will certainly be removed quickly by youtube if you do not change the title. You can say "Black Racists Are Destroying America" or add some other adjective. If you leave it as is, I am sure it will not stay on youtube for long because your title is blaming all blacks.

Also, the volume on the microphone was too high and so there were voice distortions when you spoke. You can test the sound by doing a 60 second test program before doing the actual broadcast. You should test it speaking loud and speaking low so that if you raise your voice during the show or lower your voice, it will still come out clearly.

I hope this is the first of many videos from you, Baruch!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 10:13:23 PM »
                                                                                                                      בס''ד

Baruch, thanks for doing the video! You are a good spokesman.

But the video will certainly be removed quickly by youtube if you do not change the title. You can say "Black Racists Are Destroying America" or add some other adjective. If you leave it as is, I am sure it will not stay on youtube for long because your title is blaming all blacks.

Also, the volume on the microphone was too high and so there were voice distortions when you spoke. You can test the sound by doing a 60 second test program before doing the actual broadcast. You should test it speaking loud and speaking low so that if you raise your voice during the show or lower your voice, it will still come out clearly.

I hope this is the first of many videos from you, Baruch!
I noticed the distortions, I'm upset about that. I should've checked before I posted.

By the way, I took your and everybody else's advice and changed the title to Black Racists are Destroying America.

And I do plan to do many videos. I really want to help increase our presence on YouTube. The more spokesmen we have, the better chance we have of becoming a mass movement!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:15:28 PM by Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

The video was good, and it is obvious that you are a talented speaker.

We look forward to your future videos.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 10:33:49 PM »
i agree, the new title looks better

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 05:56:38 AM »
Great video, Barach O0