Author Topic: Chaim says I won't win - Let's prove him wrong, damnit!  (Read 4059 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: Chaim says I won't win - Let's prove him wrong, damnit!
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 01:56:41 AM »
Why does Chaim say that You won't win?

How dare he?

How does he know?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 01:58:33 AM »
Your a member of The John Birch Society?

They're not anti-semitic anymore. I met with one of the spokesmen, he was very pro-Israel and was familiar with JTF.

Do you have video or a transcript of your Ground Zero speech?

No, not that I know of. I wasn't suppose to speak, it was just the heat of the moment and I asked permission to speak. There might be video of it, cameras were there, so it's possible.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 01:59:12 AM »

How dare he?

How does he know?

He is saying that because the Republican Party has been dead-meat in Vito's district for a very long time. They are so corrupt and often let the Democrat run uncontested. What he's saying is that it will take a very long time to sort that mess out, but it is better for Vito's political career long-term that he straighten it out...

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 02:01:47 AM »

How dare he?

How does he know?

Because I'm am ultra conservative running in NYC. But I have a good chance believe it or not - I live in one of the most conservative districts in NYC, tons of war veterans.. so there is a good chance.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 08:31:21 PM »
I don't know if any videos exist of Vito's speech at Ground Zero, possibly could. Anyway, I was there. Some muslim apologist was allowed to speak and spewed the usual taqiyya islam is peaceful crap. Vito, on the spur of the moment asked if he could speak. The good people from the UAC let him. He spoke about things that no other speaker there really did. he made no apologies. He laid out actual events throughout the world that were caused directly by islam. He gave actual verses from the quran to back up what he was saying. During his speech the muslim speaker, who was now in the crowd, was actually yelling at Vito that he was the real terrorist, before he slithered away. When the event moderator was telling Vito his time was running out(it actually was, legal permits time) the crowd was actually chanting to let him speak. The muslim seemed to be(remember, seemed to be, more taqiyya) friendly with most of the speakers but was yelling at Vito that he was the real terrorist. This should give you some idea of the type of speech he gave. More remarkable than the speech was an unprepared spur of the moment was that Vito informed me that it was his first public speech. You will be hearing more from and more about Vito soon, guaranteed.
I understand the point some are making here about Vito running as a Republican but it will never happen. If you do not tow the county party line and kiss the right behinds of the leadership you can forget any support. Plus, with Vito's and the Loyalist Party stance on islam they would never touch him. I have in the past been very involved with the county Republican and Conservative parties and guaranteed they would not only support Vito but would do all they could to stop him from gaining any power in thier parties. Yes, independents and/or third parties make things that much more difficult but a big tide of change is coming as people are getting more disgusted with the two main parties.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.