Author Topic: Important Message For Our Serb Friends From Chaim Ben Pesach  (Read 13643 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Important Message For Our Serb Friends From Chaim Ben Pesach
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »
Thanks very much for the videos SerbChicago.  Very good...  Bastard Muslims and their Elitists Supporters of the UN and their affiliates....bastards.  One can largely thank Bill Clinton for this.... 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 11:26:40 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 02:46:17 PM »
Thanks very much for the videos SerbChicago.  Very good...  Bastard Muslims and their Elitists Supporters of the UN and their affiliates....bastards.  One can largely thank Bill Clinton for this.... 
your welcome! :)
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
Great Videos, Serbchicago O0

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2007, 09:19:41 AM »
Thank you Chaim.  Like the American Christians, we must also inform the leftist pro-Albanian jews that it is not in their best interest to support such a group.
All or nothing.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2008, 02:29:57 AM »
This is good nobody has been able to debate us on content all our opponents know we are right
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 09:55:07 AM »
Well, Canada thus far, has not followed Britain, France, Germany and the US in the recognition of Kosavo's "nationhood".  I can see this as one step towards the end of Serbia another fraud base of reasoning for another "two State Solution" in Bolistine... 

What a horrible world.  The Massiah cannot come soon enough...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »
  "The Massiah cannot come soon enough... "
  ...but we need him!!!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline perhan

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 03:57:28 PM »
I can`t belive how quickly Europe forgot Jasenovac concentration camp and other crimes that Croats did in WW2.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Jasenovac.html

The truth must be said!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Serb

• New JTFer
  • Sloboda ili smrt.

Offline greekprince

• New JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 07:51:01 AM »
I cannot wait to see these vidz. Unfortunately GOD is going to release his wrath for this terrible injustice that is being done to the Serbs.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 12:05:14 PM »
I support Serbia in its fight, but Serbia must honestly fight for its independence.
Serbia may have found an ally with russia but we must not also forget that everytime something
goes wrong in russia they blame Jewish people for it.

I wholeheartedly support Serbia in fighting against the islamofascists, but being of ukrainian/russian Jewish descent I will not fall for the lies of russia and their soviet era lies.

Call me a backstabbing 'Jew' all you want but I will not support fascists, communists or islamofascists.
I will spread the truth and fight the lies as best I can.

It will be harder for me to defend Serbia if it leans too far to the russian Orthodox church which is the same group of people who repressed Jewish people during the czarist times.  I'm no fool.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 12:10:25 PM »
As American Jewish people who are connected to our heritage and are aware how the Serbians saved Jewish people during WW2 and how they rised up against the nazis which delayed the invasion of Snt Petersburg.
We have to tell Americans and make them realize that Serbia can be a powerful ally, if Serbia leans to far over to the russians that will also not bode well for Jewish people.  The russians and ukrainians have historically treated Jewish people very poorly.  We cannot lose Serbia to the russians.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 12:37:18 PM »
Thank you for the support and all, but we've been allies with the russians for over 1000 years, if we aren't anti-semitic now I'm sure we'll never be.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 12:55:42 PM »
And what kind of assurance is there that Serbians will not become anti-Jewish now?

What kind of assurance is there that russian politik will not cause a rise of anti-Jewish beliefs.
Modern day anti-Jewish sentiments stem from sovietsky politiks.

No scratch that, what kind of assurance is there that fascist nazis will not rise to power?
I dont care if people hate me, I have a problem when they want to kill me.

To be honest my reason for siding with anyone is for purely selfish motivation, and that motivation is
to stay alive or atleast take the side that is least likely to want to kill me.  I specifically said is least likely
to want to kill me because Jewish people have been maltreated and we have put up with it.
But I will continue my beliefs in Judaism and will not subjugate myself.

So what I'm getting at is eastern europe in general has not been kind to Jewish people and I
only care about that far enough to think which one is the lesser of two evils?

I will agree that islamofacists are a modern day problem, I've met atleast one albanian who was
a complete degenerate.  He wasnt on drugs but his whole mentality was disturbing.

I understand that you do not the ability to make any assurance to me.

But considering that I have gone through the trouble to voice my opinion as much as you may not agree with it I would like a little more from you.

I'm an American now, my family fled the soviet union in the 70's and we are grateful to be here.
My family also killed nazis during WW2.

So rest assured I am not under any illusion about my history and where I come from.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »
To be honest my reason for siding with anyone is for purely selfish motivation, and that motivation is
to stay alive or atleast take the side that is least likely to want to kill me.

Now I don't want to offend but this is cowardice, Serbia stands her ground no matter what people threaten us with. We've faced 4 Holocausts. And we still do whats right no matter how many want to kill us.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2008, 03:46:13 PM »
to stay alive or atleast take the side that is least likely to want to kill me.

Now I don't want to offend but this is cowardice, Serbia stands her ground no matter what people threaten us with. We've faced 4 Holocausts. And we still do whats right no matter how many want to kill us.

Youre right, I cant defend my argument in the way I started off.

I'll reconsider my point.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2008, 07:23:32 PM »
Good man

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 06:24:06 PM »
Chaim, O0