Author Topic: WHAT EVERY JEW FACE DESERVES IN GERMANY  (Read 5312 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: WHAT EVERY JEW FACE DESERVES IN GERMANY
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 07:06:04 PM »
no problem :) O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 07:45:02 PM »
I study the art of Kuk Sool Won
and also do a bit of boxing
I eat people like this for breakfast

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2007, 12:07:14 AM »
I'm sure Pedophile is getting broomsticked as we speak (and enjoying it).

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »
Are there any videos of a Jew beating the [censored] out of a Nazi, Pantherite or Clansmen anywhere....  If not, we should make one ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 04:38:39 PM »
Are there any videos of a Jew beating the excrement out of a Nazi, Pantherite or Clansmen anywhere....  If not, we should make one ;)

That makes YOU just as bad.

Make them turn on themselves. :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 04:42:50 PM »
Are there any videos of a Jew beating the excrement out of a Nazi, Pantherite or Clansmen anywhere....  If not, we should make one ;)

I have seen some videos on the account of http://www.youtube.com/user/kahaneloyalist

This is very good:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2007, 07:30:14 PM »

You're very obtuse if you cannot see the difference.....  I suppose in your mind the IDF is the same as Hizbollah? 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:31:53 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2007, 08:40:19 PM »
The video was removed. What did it show?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 08:46:22 PM »
The video was removed. What did it show?

A Russian antisemite kicks a little Jewish boy in the face. The jewish boy tried to appease the antisemite. He said to him, that he apologize, but this criminal doesn't hear and attacked him.
It happened in the tube in Berlin, Germany.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 10:11:54 PM »

You're very obtuse if you cannot see the difference.....  I suppose in your mind the IDF is the same as Hizbollah? 
Some people just can't see the difference, Jews defending themselves vs. Jews being oppressed by others
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 10:47:46 AM »
Yes.  Absolutely correct...  Especially Muslims....

raiseyourfist

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2007, 10:53:21 AM »

I cannot believe you just said that...

So in your deranged mind the jews who suffered to the hands of anti-semites are just as bad as the nazi filth themselves...

I dont expect you to understand though because you yourself are surrounded by a religeon that practise what they preach and commands all muslims to be, in affect, nazi's

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 05:26:13 PM »

I cannot believe you just said that...

So in your deranged mind the jews who suffered to the hands of anti-semites are just as bad as the nazi filth themselves...

I dont expect you to understand though because you yourself are surrounded by a religeon that practise what they preach and commands all muslims to be, in affect, nazi's

No. No. No. No.

I said it would be just as bad to make videos, with Jews beating up Nazis. Why be like them, they're evil. And then I wrote, instead we should make them turn on themselves. The muslims are doing it themselves.
I never said Jews should not defend themselves. They should.