Author Topic: HOWARD BEACH BIAS CRIME ON HALLOWEEN - BLACK YOUTHS ATTACK WHITE YOUTHS  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Johnny

• New JTFer
Community Rallies For Justice

Despite the short notice hundreds of people showed up to rally for
justice against the hate crime committed against our children on
Halloween Night. Chanting "Enough is Enough" against the double
standard of justice when it comes to Howard Beach!  This was caught on Video Cameras of the Black & Hispanic Youths cruising Crossbay Blvd in Howard Beach, with a Bat, Crowbar, Broom Sticks, etc.  There has been estimated by Police Commissioner Ray Kelly on Fox 5 News, that there was a total of 40 Youths, yet, only 6 have been arrested, and released.  The Special Crime Task Force has Witnesses stating that they were calling the White Youth's "Crackers" as they attacked them.  These were our children who were 14 years old, and the criminals were as old as 25. One of our children was so badly attacked, he has 9 staples in the back of his head.  Another Youth, who was 3 blocks down, who they tried to Rob, was rushed to the Hospital with a Concussion with short term memory loss.  Where were the Police?  They were allowed to cruise down a 4 block stretch on Crossbay Blvd and attack our Youth.  Why when the Special Crimes Task Force has Witnesses, not charged them immediately with a Hate Crime?  Is it because it was against White Youths?  Where was the News for the Saturday Night Rally?  Where were our Local Politicians?  Where was our Police Commissioner?  Where was our Mayor? 

For add'l info, visit:  www.Crossbayblvd.com

newman

Re: HOWARD BEACH BIAS CRIME ON HALLOWEEN - BLACK YOUTHS ATTACK WHITE YOUTHS
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 10:10:55 AM »
Can the Police be sued for derelection of duty?

Offline Johnny

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 12:17:32 PM »
Good point, we will have to look into that.

Thanks

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 12:22:38 PM »
No it was'nt dereliction of duty it was not wanting to make waves with Sharpton
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 12:23:11 PM »
Good point, we will have to look into that.

Thanks
This happens too often.

The police are an arm of the state and supposed to act without fear, favour or prejudice. Instead a police chief mindfull of promotion, salary or other gratuities acts in accordance of the political ends of a mayor or governor. If they do this they should be sued. Get the residents together, look for a good class action lawyer who'll work on contingency (big cases are worth good publicity) and look at it.

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 03:50:35 PM »
I recall reading about the "2005 Incident" where three blacks who admitted to have been loitering around the Howard Beach neighborhood looking for a car to steal. Three white kids beat them up with baseball bats. "Fat Nick" Minnucci happened to utter a racial epithet while assaulting the would-be criminals. Fat Nick is now doing 15 years in the big house for a "racially motivated hate crime."

Offline Johnny

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 07:08:28 PM »
Well the Crime & the time should be the same for these Black Youths.  There are charges which have not been addressed, and they have not been charged with.  2 or more, is a Gang Related Crime, (there were approximately 40 of them), yet the Police only caught 5.  No Gang Related Charges or Hate Crime Charges have been addressed, yet pushed under the Rug.  Our community is outraged and we will not tolerate Laws being broken.  Our Politicans are all in hiding.  When Fat Nick was arrested, Al Sharpton came down into our neighborhood and had his Rally, and all of our Politicians were right there, right up Al's As....  Is he the Black Mafia?  Why do they fear him.  Well, they will have to fear the Howard Beach Constiguents now, as they have now lost all of our Votes.  Let them call on Al, to round up his Posse and have them vote, wouldn't that be a joke, they will be no where to be found.  Again, if you do the Crime, than you deserve the Time!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 07:11:08 PM by Johnny »

Offline Johnny

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 07:09:40 PM »
Go to:  www.Crossbayblvd.com & cast your Vote.....We need your Votes for this Bias Crime! 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 07:15:45 PM »
I just voted 'YES'!
I have a couple of extended family members in Howard Beach, I can't believe that the Police would let this incident go... Mike 'The Kike' is a schvartza Lover and would bend over backwards to serve them... But as far as Local Representatives I don't know?! Johnny contact them and pressure them to take action, this can not be tolerated.  >:(

Offline Johnny

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 09:28:29 PM »
The community of Howard Beach Thanks you for all of your Help, Voice & Suggestions. 

Keep it Coming.....

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 03:03:24 PM »
These darkies will walk. You will see a lawyer like ron kuby saying that they were tricked into attacking the white boys and that the blacks are suffering from 'black rage' or from 'post traumatic slave syndrome' (google that for a laugh) and it really them who are the victims. If you are waiting for justice from the DA brown, you have a long wait. Do you know why he always wears brown suits? It is because everytime he gets a case like this where he has to come down on blacks or stand before the pharoh al sharpton he loses control of his bowels and it ain't a pretty picture. By wearing a brown suit it makes it less obvious that he made in his pants.

Offline MARINO

• Junior JTFer
  • "Semper Fi"
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 10:55:57 PM »
Those people have no business in Howard Beach. If they come into the area they deserve to be beaten! They are better off staying in Jamaica or some other crap hole instead of an area like Howard Beach. Where I currently reside in NJ, they would never allow this. The police will automatically stop a car or a group and harass them if they do not belong in the area. And I feel that there is nothing wrong with that. If a cop stops me in a black area that is known for selling drugs, I would not make an issue about it and claim racial profiling. So I think the claim of racial profiling is B.S.. When I first moved to the area, I did get pulled over and questioned about what I am doing in the area. And when they found out that I live in the area, there was no  issue anymore. SO the point is that if people do not have a legitimate reason for being in an area, they should not be there period.... 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:49:25 PM by MARINO »