Author Topic: California graduation rate declines  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
California graduation rate declines
« on: November 05, 2006, 01:33:28 PM »
After 10 years of increases, the rate went down this yr.

This was the 1st. yr. for the high school exit exam, and there were lawsuits and whining and TV interviews, and one interview of a negro girl tells the whole story.  She had failed the exam 2-3 times, and she said "i got a 3.8, gpa, it's not fair", other "students" complained "i passed all my classes". The exit exam was tuned so that 99.8% should pass it. my sophmore took the test and ace'd it, "too easy" they said. The test is based on 8th grade math and 10th grade english.

HERE IS WHAT'S NOT FAIR. We are paying for 12th grade educated students, but not getting it. Oour teachers are forced to teach to the lowest common denominator, so if your school has a certain % of Negro (critical mass) your child is screwed. You think your child is graduating with a 12th grade level education, the reality is they got an 8th grade education.

If your school is 20% or more Negro/Mexican, you are cheating your child. What does it tell you when a senior with a 3.8 gpa can't pass the exit exam after focused tutoring and several attempts? Our kids being n¡ggerfuxated right under our noses.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006