Author Topic: Question on Adoption? Just out of curiosity  (Read 8416 times)

kellymaureen

Re: Question on Adoption? Just out of curiosity
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 09:10:22 PM »
I think it would be WONDERFUL to rescue a little girl from a muslim country and raise her free of islam :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 09:35:37 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 09:29:12 PM »
I agree with Danny here, completely. This genetics talk is crazy and makes us look like Whorefront. I thought we all knew better than this. PEOPLE CHOOSE EVIL (or righteousness).

I also pretty much agree with Danny on the subject of gay adoption. A child adopted by fags has some shot at a decent life. To leave a child trapped in the "system" for his or her entire life is a fate almost worse than hell. A badly twisted and perverse loving home is better than life in an institution.

You think that people have the ability to choose evil?  If you are right about this, it would suggest that black people are more naturally prone to heartless, callous, impulsive, and cruel behavior because they have the ability to choose between right and wrong, and they choose evil, which makes them much more morally culpable than someone who doesn't have the ability to choose because he has a mental defect or suffers from some sort of genetic disease.   

If people theoretically have a full choice between choosing between good and evil, and overwhelmingly and consistently choose evil, it would suggest that there is something naturally evil about them, because there would be nothing else to explain why their choices are so consistent, if they do actually have the full and meaningful choice before them.  If you reject this view and say that there is nothing naturally evil about them, then you concede the fact that they actually DON'T have the ability to CHOOSE between good and evil.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 09:39:55 PM »
I heard that some Jews in Israel have abortions.  They could instead have the baby and give the baby up for adoption.
Jews in Israel have been "liberated" by the liberals and abortion is tragically occurring. Unfortunately Arab-Muslims are not liberated, some one should seriously liberate them and teach them about birth control and abortion, its a temporary solution, but a start
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 10:02:59 PM »
I think it would be WONDERFUL to rescue a little girl from a muslim country and raise her free of islam :)
Or a little boy. ;)

newman

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 10:04:08 PM »

We're trying to do that with Sarah.

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 10:10:21 PM »

I mean a little girl from an ISLAMIC country, not a modern country with secular laws where one doesnt HAVE to be a muslim ;)
When that earthquake hit pakistan and all those kids were left homeless and orphaned, it would have been nice to talk a little girl who would otherwise have no future other than being some smelly muslims 3rd wife and give her a chance at a good life....of course no way would they let a non muslim have one of those kids, they would kill them or let them starve first.

newman

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 10:14:44 PM »

I mean a little girl from an ISLAMIC country, not a modern country with secular laws where one doesnt HAVE to be a muslim ;)
When that earthquake hit pakistan and all those kids were left homeless and orphaned, it would have been nice to talk a little girl who would otherwise have no future other than being some smelly muslims 3rd wife and give her a chance at a good life....of course no way would they let a non muslim have one of those kids, they would kill them or let them starve first.

Having a little Pakistani girl would raise some unique problems. You'd have to start discussing hair removal at an earlier age (and that's from her lip!).

newman

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 10:16:52 PM »

Well, she is a little girl.....and Britain is iSSlamic. ;D

kellymaureen

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 10:18:03 PM »

Not totally YET
I wasnt a little girl at 15 ;)

newman

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 10:20:12 PM »

Not totally YET

Discipline would have sorted you out! ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 10:44:26 PM »

Not totally YET

Discipline would have sorted you out! ;)

:::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2007, 04:38:18 AM »

*Why don't you ask the more than half of the members here who believe this to do that. I respect this forum and if a mod or admin tell me to stop saying this I'll never say it again.

This is not what Chaim believes..this is his movement!

*That's the exception not the norm. I said they behave the way they do because of their genetics and that includes good behavior.

You're still wrong. You act on good or bad behavior based your free will...not because adenine, guanine cytosine and thyamine...Sure some have mental disorders, but we're not talking about that.

*I don't know because people like you make it hard to do research in this area. You show me that genes which effect all characteristics of all living things don't create evil.

Who are people like me?  People like me are normal people who experience real life in all its forms..I see evil in white skin and I see evil in black skin. I see it more in black skin.  I also see decency in white skin as well as in black skin...Sorry to say, none of that is genetics..all of that is free will.

*You're telling me the rate of crime for those who are raised by their natural decent parents is equal to that of third worlders raised by decent people? And I'm full of crap?

I NEVER said that! You are putting words in my mouth you stupid jerk! Sometimes kids raised by decent parents go on to do bad things due to the pressures of society and peer pressure...it happens in good old suburbia in the richest neighborhoods. I know Persian Jews who steal and are unethical...believe me, it's not the genes...it's free will and it's very sad to see it happen..Jew or no Jew. Third worlder or not...not saying both are equal. certain the third worlder will do worse than the non-third worlder, but it's because of the sick culture and not the DNA... So yes, you are full of crap until you realize what you are saying that bad  or good behavior is genetic...There are two components that make up a personality...there is certainly some genetics involved..but you are forgetting the environment...the society that plays a role in shaping a human being to who they are...none of that is genetics...if you begin to claim that it is all genetics, you start getting close to a point where another holocaust can take place...and in that holocaust, you will be taking the righteous with the evil..so don't even go there...!

*The rate of them not turning out fine is much higher than that of Whites.

That doesn't mean it's genetics...and what you are stating is not necessarily a fact.

*Their inferior genes doesn't automatically make them evil but more likely so than Whites and Asians.

No, dummy, it's their culture...You are beginning to promote a possiblity of mass murder based on these silly assumptions of genetics.

*The Muslims want to exterminate infidels and I think the non-Muslim third worlders should be deported to their third world slums. I don't want to exterminate anyone except the Muslims so I don't think like them.

Ok, this is somethign else..not genetics...Muslims practice an ideology that makes them behave a certain way...it's not their DNA to be mean and murderous.  And believe me, you don't need to have blood on your hands to exterminate Muslims...Just fence them in together and they will kill each other till not a single one is standing.. Believe me, Gd forbid, if any of them got the Bomb, they would first use it on each other before they use it on any of us. I say this because this is how compassionate Gd will be to us, Gd willing.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 04:39:36 AM »
I agree with Danny here, completely. This genetics talk is crazy and makes us look like Whorefront. I thought we all knew better than this. PEOPLE CHOOSE EVIL (or righteousness).

I also pretty much agree with Danny on the subject of gay adoption. A child adopted by fags has some shot at a decent life. To leave a child trapped in the "system" for his or her entire life is a fate almost worse than hell. A badly twisted and perverse loving home is better than life in an institution.

Oh my gosh! CF we are agreeing with each other on taboo topics!!!  Wow, how nice is this! High five!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2007, 04:47:56 AM »

You think that people have the ability to choose evil?  If you are right about this, it would suggest that black people are more naturally prone to heartless, callous, impulsive, and cruel behavior because they have the ability to choose between right and wrong, and they choose evil, which makes them much more morally culpable than someone who doesn't have the ability to choose because he has a mental defect or suffers from some sort of genetic disease.   

If people theoretically have a full choice between choosing between good and evil, and overwhelmingly and consistently choose evil, it would suggest that there is something naturally evil about them, because there would be nothing else to explain why their choices are so consistent, if they do actually have the full and meaningful choice before them.  If you reject this view and say that there is nothing naturally evil about them, then you concede the fact that they actually DON'T have the ability to CHOOSE between good and evil.   

Zev, your logic is correct, but you are forgetting lots of other variables.  The environment one is raised in from childhood into teenagehood into adulthood.  Blacks, for example, grow up with each other in the projects, for the most part..get crappy parents who do drugs or lack a parent..and watch their peers do what they do.  Just as any group behavior, some are tormented with name calling...while others don't know any better and think it's cool to join a gang and kill old ladies for intiation. A lot of these psychopaths are raised to think what we know as evil as good...The same is done with teh indoctrination of Muslim children in Islam and the young Nazis during Hitler's days. It's no excuse to be evil. So, if one is raised to believe at a young age that the sky is green and not blue, then they will always beleive the sky is green unless someone reindoctrinates them.  So, some choose evil without knowing that it is evil and in fact good.

Likewise, we can get an example with affluent neighborhoods and certain cultures which promote competition. I think well to do Jews are a great example.  A person might have been raised by good parents, but due to pressures in their profession and wanting to be #1 because their parents always made him feel #1 and to make ends me, he cheats or commits insurance fraud in the medical field to make a few extra bucks and be richer than his neighbor...this person chose evil...people choose evil because it's easier...Some people choose to have sex at random because it feels good and gives the instant gratification. We can be taught that it isn't good and that we shoudl do these things...but still smart people will choose good because it's good for us..the more feable minded will choose bad.

One will be presented with a choice of an apple and a candy bar.  We all know that the candy bar is unhealthy and the apple is better for us...therefore some will choose the candy bar knowing it's bad for them and eat it anyway...that's with any good and evil action.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2007, 11:55:35 AM »
JTF's position on race isn't a taboo topic, Danny. Chaim says the same thing that we do--that it is all due to culture and individual choice.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2007, 01:11:46 PM »
I thought this would be by Chaimfan since he only wants to adopt. He believes The World is overpopulated but we need to have more babies of our own because Third World babies are being produced at a much faster rate. How are we going to win the demographic war without having more First World babies?

My aunt in Israel used to have a friend who adopted a black Brazilian baby.

Adoption of children from foreign countries is largely in part to the fact that women in Israel have abortions, so there isn't much of a domestic market.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2007, 02:14:55 PM »
JTF's position on race isn't a taboo topic, Danny. Chaim says the same thing that we do--that it is all due to culture and individual choice.

the gay part about adopting kids....

However, you are a fine example of someone is from a nationality that is considered third world, but you, yourself, are a great exception to what we generally see...And I wouldn't be a part of JTF if it was about genetics and race..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2007, 02:22:20 PM »

*Why don't you ask the more than half of the members here who believe this to do that. I respect this forum and if a mod or admin tell me to stop saying this I'll never say it again.

This is not what Chaim believes..this is his movement!

*That's the exception not the norm. I said they behave the way they do because of their genetics and that includes good behavior.

You're still wrong. You act on good or bad behavior based your free will...not because adenine, guanine cytosine and thyamine...Sure some have mental disorders, but we're not talking about that.

*I don't know because people like you make it hard to do research in this area. You show me that genes which effect all characteristics of all living things don't create evil.

Who are people like me?  People like me are normal people who experience real life in all its forms..I see evil in white skin and I see evil in black skin. I see it more in black skin.  I also see decency in white skin as well as in black skin...Sorry to say, none of that is genetics..all of that is free will.

*You're telling me the rate of crime for those who are raised by their natural decent parents is equal to that of third worlders raised by decent people? And I'm full of crap?

I NEVER said that! You are putting words in my mouth you stupid jerk! Sometimes kids raised by decent parents go on to do bad things due to the pressures of society and peer pressure...it happens in good old suburbia in the richest neighborhoods. I know Persian Jews who steal and are unethical...believe me, it's not the genes...it's free will and it's very sad to see it happen..Jew or no Jew. Third worlder or not...not saying both are equal. certain the third worlder will do worse than the non-third worlder, but it's because of the sick culture and not the DNA... So yes, you are full of crap until you realize what you are saying that bad  or good behavior is genetic...There are two components that make up a personality...there is certainly some genetics involved..but you are forgetting the environment...the society that plays a role in shaping a human being to who they are...none of that is genetics...if you begin to claim that it is all genetics, you start getting close to a point where another holocaust can take place...and in that holocaust, you will be taking the righteous with the evil..so don't even go there...!

*The rate of them not turning out fine is much higher than that of Whites.

That doesn't mean it's genetics...and what you are stating is not necessarily a fact.

*Their inferior genes doesn't automatically make them evil but more likely so than Whites and Asians.

No, dummy, it's their culture...You are beginning to promote a possiblity of mass murder based on these silly assumptions of genetics.

*The Muslims want to exterminate infidels and I think the non-Muslim third worlders should be deported to their third world slums. I don't want to exterminate anyone except the Muslims so I don't think like them.

Ok, this is somethign else..not genetics...Muslims practice an ideology that makes them behave a certain way...it's not their DNA to be mean and murderous.  And believe me, you don't need to have blood on your hands to exterminate Muslims...Just fence them in together and they will kill each other till not a single one is standing.. Believe me, Gd forbid, if any of them got the Bomb, they would first use it on each other before they use it on any of us. I say this because this is how compassionate Gd will be to us, Gd willing.

Your argument is so weak and pathetic. There isn't a shred of evidence that Blacks choose evil yet there is evidence that they are genetically inferior. You're the same clown that said Blacks are genetically superior to Whites when I made that poll and said Blacks have stronger teeth and sense of smell etc. You were the only idiot that voted for that option. Not even Erica voted for that. What a hypocrite. If Blacks have stronger teeth, have a stronger sense of smell and are an intense people like you said why can't Whites have inherit advantages to them.
It's a crime to say that this is human:

first off, i wasn't serious about blacks being genetically superior when i made those comments..and it because it was a dumb poll with an intent to race bait! I even picked Osama Obama when someone put a poll of who one would vote for if he/she ran for president... Iwasnt' being serious there either. And people who know me on this forum know me for my silly tendencies when things get too heated and intense here.  I was also playing devil's advocate wtih that race bating question which has no place in this religious forum.  JTF isn't a movement that gives a crap about genetics..It gives a crap about behavior.
YOu can go to StørmFrønt if you want to hate non-whites because of their genetics. They would be perfect for your points of view..But not here..and definatley not with me and CF, who happens to be from one of those "inferior" races.

And as far as Patrick Ewing...he can theoretically procreate with your mom or sister (if you have one) or daughter (if you have one)...so would that make any of them non-human?

You're pathetic, Ralph.
And my arguement isn't weak..It's only weak to you because you disagree with me.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2007, 05:24:32 PM »
first off, i wasn't serious about blacks being genetically superior when i made those comments..and it because it was a dumb poll with an intent to race bait! I even picked Osama Obama when someone put a poll of who one would vote for if he/she ran for president... Iwasnt' being serious there either. And people who know me on this forum know me for my silly tendencies when things get too heated and intense here.  I was also playing devil's advocate wtih that race bating question which has no place in this religious forum.  JTF isn't a movement that gives a crap about genetics..It gives a crap about behavior.
YOu can go to StørmFrønt if you want to hate non-whites because of their genetics. They would be perfect for your points of view..But not here..and definatley not with me and CF, who happens to be from one of those "inferior" races.

And as far as Patrick Ewing...he can theoretically procreate with your mom or sister (if you have one) or daughter (if you have one)...so would that make any of them non-human?

You're pathetic, Ralph.
And my arguement isn't weak..It's only weak to you because you disagree with me.

Culture and upbringing do effect one's achievement and morals but not as much as heredity. If you say that Blacks are low achievers and immoral because of their culture then you have to explain why they are like this everywhere they live on this planet generation after generation. Your argument that Muslims are evil because of Islam is more effective because Christian Arabs are different than the Muslims. Blacks are such filth they actually convert to Islam. They look for evil culture because their genetics makes it difficult for them to do otherwise. Blacks have less free will than non-Blacks.

I still disagree....THe reason you bring up isn't necessarily a result of genes...but more likely, in my opinion, the traditions of those Africans who can't seem to do anything right. I"m not suggesting that if you take huge african communiteis out of africa and put them in France they will improve....My arguement here is about adoption, a blank slate child of a third world and putting him/her in a priveleged home around good culture.  IT is much less likely for something to go wrong with that child. 

You seem to be so certain about genetics being a bigger thing than environment..and i really think you are misguided.  Look at what many whites are beginning to do...the so called "superior" genes...Now a lot of them imitate blacks.  It's not the genes...it's the society and peer pressure and environment that's making them make these choices.

And here is another problem with the arguement that genes play a bigger role in actions than enviornment:  While there are some that make an excuse to cause a holocaust, you'll have others on teh opposite end that will say, "oh it's their genes, so we can't blame them becuase they were born that way...and more and more people will take it upon them to act in these evil ways and come up with the execuses that they were born that way...

Think about it, Ralph.  Your opinion is not logical.

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2007, 12:10:46 AM »
It is every couples dream to have a child of their own.  But lets say for some reason for example: G-d forbid the woman can not produce a child for medical reasons and the couple adopts. 

What do you feel about adoption?

A lot of white couples ending up adopting black babies for some reason.
Do they have this in Israel that Jewish couples if they can not make babies for some reason end up adopting an Arab baby?

And what is the Jewish law on adoption?

Just curious about that,, No I am not adopting so don't worry lol. Just a question.

I have 3 adopted kids and they are god gifts.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2007, 05:19:45 PM »
It is every couples dream to have a child of their own.  But lets say for some reason for example: G-d forbid the woman can not produce a child for medical reasons and the couple adopts. 

Do they have this in Israel that Jewish couples if they can not make babies for some reason end up adopting an Arab baby?

Just curious about that,, No I am not adopting so don't worry lol. Just a question.

I have 3 adopted kids and they are G-d gifts.

Seriously. Australian kids?

Kiwi

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2007, 07:25:50 PM »

I have 3 adopted kids and they are G-d gifts.

Seriously. Australian kids?

Well now they are older, youngest had just turned 17   ;)

But yes they are Australian.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2007, 11:00:17 PM »
the gay part about adopting kids...
Who cares, if I were seven and stuck in a rotten asylum where I was constantly getting beaten up by older hoods, I really don't think I would care if two men screwing each other promised me a better life.

However, you are a fine example of someone is from a nationality that is considered third world, but you, yourself, are a great exception to what we generally see...And I wouldn't be a part of JTF if it was about genetics and race..
I think you are overanalyzing, but thanks for the compliment.  ;)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2007, 11:02:27 PM »
Ralph, you are a worm.

Danny is a good man and you are quickly showing yourself to be a troll.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2007, 12:28:41 AM »
the gay part about adopting kids...
Who cares, if I were seven and stuck in a rotten asylum where I was constantly getting beaten up by older hoods, I really don't think I would care if two men screwing each other promised me a better life.

I think you are overanalyzing, but thanks for the compliment.  ;)

YOu seem to have moderated a little bit...what gives? no more firebrand as much