Author Topic: Ask JTF For December 2 Broadcast  (Read 13272 times)

admin

Ask JTF For December 2 Broadcast
« on: November 05, 2007, 02:39:17 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chag Hanukkah Sameach,

I wasn't sure if Aryeh Ben Moshe was still called The JTF National Communications Director because now communication is mostly done over the forum and over YouTube and he no longer signs his name and title on the website.

Since I am Chief Administrator, I know about the forum officials, but are there any titles of people in our movement other than the forum besides the names on the below list? Am I missing any JTF officials from the list? If you can't say on the air, you can send me a private message and I won't tell people if it is secret.

Chaim Ben Pesach- JTF National Chairman, Broadcaster
David Ben Moshe- Broadcaster
Yosef Ben Meir- Broadcaster Emeritus
Reuven Ben Avraham- Financial Expert, Guest Broadcaster
Aryeh Ben Moshe- Webmaster
HaRav Meir Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D- Spiritual Leader Emeritus

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 05:56:30 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For December 2 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 05:38:04 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

I have also established this list for The Hebrew Speaking Movement. Can you have someone post an official list of HaYamin HaAmiti's Leadership on the English forum? Can someone post a list of the staff of our Hebrew forum and the positions they hold? Also, who is The Chief Administrator of the Hebrew forum and Hebrew website now that Oz left?

Chaim Ben Pesach- Yoshev Rosh HaYamin HaAmiti, Broadcaster, Senior Hebrew Forum Administrator, Liason To The English Forum
Noam Federman- Broadcaster, Spiritual Leader of The Hilltop Youth
Gil Avraham- Broadcaster
HaAlkashi- Chief Administrator of The Hebrew Forum and Website.
OZ77- Former Chief Administrator of The Hebrew Forum and Website, Film Director.
DavkaKach- Associate Administrator of The Hebrew Forum
Kahane Tzadak- Global Moderator of The Hebrew Forum
Kach O Kach- Associate Staff Member (Oz can pick a name for whatever role he plays.)
HaRav Meir Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D- Spiritual Leader Emeritus

« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 05:57:12 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 02:54:14 PM »

Shalom Chaim,

The so-called "America Firsters" both now and during the Depression (like Father Coughlin, Joseph Sobran, and Ron Nazi Paul) practice/d an extroardinary level of Nazi taqqiyah. They claimed they just wanted a policy of non-interventionism, but of course what these demons actually wanted was for America to enter the war as an Axis power and fight alongside the Reich!

Please remind everybody that Ron Paul is not a true Libertarian--that he would ally the U.S. with Muslim nations and establish a totalitarian dictatorship as brutal as the Reich if he could.

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 06:48:05 PM by C.F. »

Offline VIVA KAHANE

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 06:20:24 PM »
Are there any reasonably accurate biographies of Rabbi Kahane inclusive of his assassination; who are the authors?  Do you think that it would be possible for Hollywood or an Israeli film studio to produce an honest docudrama of Rabbi Kahane's life?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 11:02:35 AM by VIVA KAHANE »

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 06:24:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Where does JTF stand on the question of repairations to the Jewish people by the catholic church? It seems to me they inflicted as much misery and suffering on Jewery as the nazis. If nazi-germany has made some restitution to it's victims, shouldn't the nazi-vatican do the same?

It's not JUST the killing, torture and forced conversions. Think of all the property they seized over the centuries and add the interest. I'd say the Jews are owed at least 75%  of all church assets.

How about threatening to turn the Church of the 'Holy' Sepulchre into a Jewish bagel shop and barring entry to Israel of their clergy if they don't pay up?

Toda

Newman
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 05:23:39 AM by newman »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 06:45:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Thank you for clarifying everything about the UJA et al and the misguided Jews. I agree with you 100%!! I just think we need to point out which Jews are the misguided ones and which ones are truely evil ones just as we try to do with evil and righteous Blacks.  Anyway, here is my question:

Why do Jews, as a people, have such a guilt conscience?  Why are we so merciful, even to our enemies?  Why do we forigive and forget so quickly?

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:35:50 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 06:50:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

One of the problems with the Muslims is that they brainwash their children to believe in Islam, hate Jews and the west, etc.

By us Jews we have the concept of "Tinok Shenishba". Do you think that applies to Muslims beasts who grow up in countries where they aren't exposed to anything other than Islam? These people are taught from a young age to have faith in Islam and to hate Jews, America, and freedom. They don't hear any other side, shouldn't they be considered "Tinkoim Shenishbaim"?

Thanks as always,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 10:59:15 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 07:32:18 PM »
Dear Chaim,
How can we get you to appear on conservative talk radio shows to spread JTF's message? I know Michael Savage won't have you on his show because he thinks you will probably steal his audience and his listeners. It seems most radio talk show hosts don't bother or care enough to have you on their show to hear JTF's message.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 09:59:50 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Slovenians?  And, by the way, you should have mentioned Ukrainian nationalists such as Symon Petliura and Bohdan Khmelnytsky, and their crimes against the Jews in their respective time periods.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 05:02:23 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 11:45:00 PM »
Dear Chaim, I am going to Israel for the first time at the end of December. Here is my question. Is there anything that I should refrain from saying in regards to Kahana that could get me arrested. If so what. As always thanks for your help David.

PS you have inspired me to make thr Move to Israel I would like to move to Israel ASAP
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 10:27:18 PM by jtfrudy08 »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 01:30:39 AM »
Dear Hayim,

I have an idea for getting people more involved in making their own videos.

If each one of our great poster makes an eight minute long audio and emails it to me, I can put together JTFers doing their own shows and thus increasing participation.

I call it JTFRollCall and I have already set a youtube account for this purpose.

What do you think of the idea of JTFers doing their own Take Back America-style shows? Atleast in audio.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 02:22:17 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 03:25:13 AM »
Dear Chaim,

How do the Jews practice tithing today?  In the Biblical times other Israeli tribes gave their tithes to the Levites and the Levites in turn gave it to the Priests.  What is the temple storehouse equivalent in modern Israel (mentioned in Malachi 3:8-10)?

Thanks in advance!

Christian Zionist

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 05:20:35 AM »
Dear Chaim,
 Someone had told me that the idea of loving thy neighbor as yourself and turning the other cheek are not original concepts to Christianity. Is there anywhere in the Torah where these concepts are written?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 12:23:32 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 07:56:18 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Two weeks ago you told us of how you were released from jail on Pesach. Is that why you chose 'Ben Pesach' as apart of your name?

Mstislav
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 10:54:41 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 02:59:27 PM »
Hello Chaim

As of late, every TV show is zoning in about how to protect Mother Earth from "Global Warming".  And they mention the use of oil and gas, but not one of them mention the real risk of depending on oil and gas from our enemies who wish nothing but for all of us to be destroyed,  if Global Warming was true how come on Thanksgiving night the temp was saying 28 degs?  Very chilly global warming.

And when we are in power in both Israel and America, what shall we do as far as our status goes in the UN?  I think it is long over due that both countries pull themselves out of this Nazi rogue criminal one world group.  But what shall we do about our representation within the UN?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 05:33:24 PM »
hi chaim,

everybody want's me banned, the mod schlomo keep's taking down my ask JTF question;s and say's he will ban me, do you want me to leave, if so than i will chaim bcuz i dont want you to be mad, thanks tony.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 08:16:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I don't have a question this week. I would just like to wish you a Chanukah Sameach. You truly are a modern-day Yehudah Hamakabi.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 05:16:23 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 03:03:12 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that one of the major failures in the US to recognize its insanity is due to the political party system? The reason why George Washington didn't run for a third term is because he was fed up with the battle between Democratic-Republicans and Federalists, and felt Americans should be united not separated by parties. The US should have one party, one of common sense, morality and patrotism. I would suggest to the righteous gentiles, who will take over the US once JTF takes power, that they should do away with political parties and take on a Washington philosophy.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 08:04:48 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Are you planning to make a video on the heroic Greeks... if you do lets just hope it doesn't get pulled from youtube.

P.S/ I really like the video you did accusing youtube of their deliberate double standard against us... hopefully they will now see that we understand their evil ways and everyone else will recognize them in this way.

Thanks as always and until next time, Sergio
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 05:09:38 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 10:50:20 AM »
Hello Chaim,
  Can you give us an update on Jimmy Sullivan and his family in Israel?
  Do you feel that he will be more beneficial there... and what will his role be primarily in the movement?

Thanks as Always,
                                                                          Dan
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 04:52:10 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2007, 07:29:35 PM »
What would you do about the Arabs that refuse financial compensation and refuse to leave Israel?

Daniel

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 04:39:38 AM »
if somebody has a fast metabolism like you do, then what harm is it to have whole milk - lots of saturated fat. so what? A body with a high metabolism burns fat like fire burns paper.

suppose a very thin person has it and does not get fat, just less thin. Doesn`t that prove it? 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:56:30 AM by q_q_ »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 10:34:01 AM »
Dear Chaim (How are you? I am late this week!),

One thread that has arisen on the forum, Chaim, is an issue close to me and JTFers in Britain. That is the Islamif-cation of Britain. I see the U.K. turning into a Muslim country in the not to distance future, as Muslim Nazis are seen heavily outnumbering locals in many cities and towns – especially in urban, inner London.

Additionally, self-hating scumbags wear the kaffiyahe - the red or black Islamic symbol – in the form of scarf sort of attire. It is sickening to see people identifying with such a racist, genocidal and Nazi ideology.  Also on British busses, I see Muslim Nazi lies, with propaganda ads – by means of a slogan quote-unquote “Islam is peaceful”, with a cover up website (www.islamispeace.org.uk) address.  They prey on British ignorance, gullibility of this terrorist, supremacist and evil religion.

Shalom
Zev
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 05:00:39 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 04:58:23 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I read somewhere that some Jews believe having an official "state", Israel is a curse upon the Jewish nation because it says in the Torah that the Jews must spread throughout the world. What do you make of this?

Thank You.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 08:02:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

When Ron Paul loses the Republican nomination, do you think he will run as an independent candidate?  If he does, do you think he would take more votes away from the Republicans or the Democrats?

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."