Author Topic: Ask JTF For December 2 Broadcast  (Read 13277 times)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For December 2 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 11:14:38 PM »
Chaim,

I assume that one of the goals of Kahanism is to rebuild the sacred temple in Jerusalem.  When there is a Third Temple, will there be animal sacrifices as done in the Bible?

Keep up the great work - I'm so proud to host your videos for the world.  JTF is a light unto the Internet!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 01:55:33 AM by WestCoastJTF »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 01:19:55 AM »
Dear Chaim,

First of all, let me express my joy of seeing other JTFers having done independent videos.

Even though we differ in believing what had inspired them to do that, I’d like to raise this subject again.

Don’t you think that instead of waiting for another attack from Youtube to inspire people to do videos, we need to inspire them by doing 2 things:

1)   Encourage or even request of all JTFers and specific JTFers to do videos on specific subjects, and yes, you would need to delegate those subjects to avoid double-work and discouragement for the inexperienced speakers due to your superiority in speaking skills? [That’s why, by the way, I suggested designating moderators to do videos in their areas.]
2)   Define and reveal the management system of JTF as democratic, if it is, and if it is not, to make it so? This reason alone stopped myself from making videos simply because I did not know whether in my videos I can say that I represent JTF especially in situations when my specific views differ from yours.

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 06:00:39 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Hypothetically speaking to what extent would the assassination of Ahmadinejad & Kohmeni reduce the Iranian to Israel ?

Kind Regards,

Merk

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 01:47:55 PM »
Chaim,
What is your view on freemasonry and Jewish freemasons.
thank you!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 06:31:08 PM »
Dear Chaim, why does the Left throughout the West align with the Muslim are they not familiar with the fate of past muslim allies like the Tudeh and the Lebanese Christians(eventually they were killed by their seeming allies, the muslims)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 10:14:21 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

is there a method, how I am able to avoid an "er" or an "ähm" in a speech. I have noticed, that you use this "confusion sound" very uncommon. But I use it very often and I want to get rid of it.

Sincerly,

Ullrich
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007, 03:40:11 AM »
A friend of mine is a Syracuse police officer.  He says that the K-9 he uses  barks at any passing black person. It just so happens that the dog is naturally use to chasing suspects or criminals that are mostly black.  So to the dog it seems like any black guy might be a criminal.  So he would just bark at any black guy he sees.  Just thought this was funny.  A dog that racial profiles?? Why can't the government?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007, 10:13:58 AM »
Hello Chaim,
             Are you able to give us an update on how Jimmy Sullivan is settling in over in Israel? Thanks.   cjd
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2007, 11:03:50 AM »
Chaim,

[You don't need to read this part on the show (I'll put it in brackets; it's for you to know)

Bill Clinton is now lying in campaign speeches--while campaigning for Hillary--by claiming that he was always against the Iraq War.   Based on what he said while he was president, this isn't believeable.  Also, Bush Jr. was president for less than a year when discussions about Iraq were occurred.  So up until Bush Jr. took office, Bill Clinton had intelligence on Iraq and probably after his 2nd term was over, he probably had access to the intelligence that Bush Jr. was getting.  So Bill, his advisers and Hillary were all in favor of the Iraq War.

So the point is that Bill Clinton is lying by claiming he was against the war. ]

While he was governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee wanted to desperately pass a law to give illegals special benefits as well discounts to go to school.  I think there was enough rebellion against him just like there was rebellion against Spitzer with what he wanted to do. 

Huckabee wants to give illegals incentives to be in the country.  So they'll keep coming.  Some illegals leave the country.  Huckabee doesn't get it.  If all incentives are taken away, more of them will leave.

I think Huckabee is the complete opposite of Tom Tancredo. 

I think you made a video criticizing Mitt Romney so are you saying that you like Huckabee better than Romney? 

There was an exchange in the recent GOP debate between Huckabee and Romney.  Huckabee was trying to preach to the audience that illegal must receive special benefits.  He was also rude and interrupting Romney. 

Chaimfan is correct in his description of Huckabee. 

Huckabee has been preaching to people that they're not real Christians if they don't open the borders to illegals and if illegals aren't given amnesty.  He cares more about illegals than the US.  He's no better than Bush, McCain or the Democrats. 

Huckabee is wrong.  He may be certified as a preacher but he certainly is not an expert. 

Huckabee has a condescending attitude.  He expects people to vote for him based on his religion and mentions it in campaign ads. 

As I've stated previously, I prefer Hunter or Tancredo.  I think the one with lower support should drop out and support the other.  Both of them running is counterproductive and they need to combine their support into one candidate. 

With the flaws of the rest of the candidates, I find Huckabee to be unacceptable.  I would prefer Romney or Rudy over him.

I'm not sure yet about Fred Thompson.  JSullivan once mentioned that he thought Thompson was awful while in the senate.  Thompson's mentor is Howard Baker and JSullivan also mentioned that Howard Baker was awful. 

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 11:55:28 AM »
why don't you guys talk about c.a.i.r. atteck on michael savage free speech!it would give us lots of views and probably new members!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2007, 04:30:03 PM »
Chaim,

Do you support the IRA (Irish Republican Army) and other Irish groups fighting against the British? Many IRA supporters are also supporters of the PLO and other Arab terrorist groups. I've even read and heard that the Irish resistance groups have trained alongside Arab terrorists and that they have solidarity with one another. Since you always come across as very pro-Irish on the show, what would your response to this issue be?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2007, 05:50:23 PM »
The other day I was at a buffet and I saw roaches on the food. I ran out of the place. My friend told me that a schwarza said,"Why are all these white people afraid of a little roaches. At home I make roach A-LA-KING."

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2007, 09:57:07 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Can you give a guideline for choosing names of YouTube - accounts?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 01:12:28 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2007, 10:38:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,
I am sure you have been asked this before, but what can you say on Friedman's book about Rabbi Kahane titled "The False Prophet"? Specifically Rabbi Kahane's alleged extra-marital affairs and that he allegedly took money from the organization.
Thanks,
Eliezer
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 12:54:44 AM »
Suppose that you do gain power. Expelling the Arabs, blowing the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque, fighting the enraged Islamic armies, seizing the land from the Nile to the Euphrates, garrisoning the new borders and repopulating the area would take up tremendous amounts of manpower for many years even if successful. The vast majority of the Jewish adult able-bodied male population would be needed and the labor force would have to be replaced either by at least a million Jewish women and/or Gentiles. The economy would have to support both the soldiers and the laborers. In short, it seems that you would have to transform Israel into a garrison state like North Korea. And that's if you WIN! Maybe that's why the establishment and most of the political parties are so afraid of Kahanism...