Author Topic: I have been accused of being a RACIST  (Read 2175 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
I have been accused of being a RACIST
« on: February 27, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »
I have been accused of being a racist for my anti-Islamic stance, I keep telling them that there's nothing racist being a against Islam because it's a religion and not a RACE, show me the muslim RACE and I'll give you 1000 dollars. There are white, black, Asian etc muslims so calling me a racist is a sign of stupidity, what do you think???
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I have been accused of being a RACIST
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »
Islam is not a race, but Muslims often act as if they were a race. Nationhood, race, religion, language, patriotism, these concepts are often connected to one another.

Their loyalty is to Islam, and their people regardless of color are servants of the Arab race in a sense. Only the Arabic language is considered fit for their Holy books. They wear Arabian clothing to signify that they are Muslim, etc. They do not have loyalty to a country, but they do wish to create one large nation of dar-al-Islam. Of course each region with Muslims in it puts their own spin on the religion (with dervishes, quite literally), but all Muslims are Muslim first and black/white/Asian/etc. second.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 01:31:23 PM »
Absolutely!
If they can't see that, then just keep moving, you're not going to get anywhere with them.

BTW I've said that Islam is a disease. And you specify that it's a cancer. Perhaps it's a cancer of the brain.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »
I have been accused of being a racist for my anti-Islamic stance, I keep telling them that there's nothing racist being a against Islam because it's a religion and not a RACE, show me the muslim RACE and I'll give you 1000 dollars. There are white, black, Asian etc muslims so calling me a racist is a sign of stupidity, what do you think???

Kellymaureen gets that all the time on zootube. She hits 'em with the same response as you and they've no come-back whatsoever. It drives liberals insane when they can't accuse everybody of racism at the drop of a hat.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 01:36:11 PM »

When they call you a bigot, just post this:

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 02:58:20 PM »

Kellymaureen gets that all the time on zootube. She hits 'em with the same response as you and they've no come-back whatsoever. It drives liberals insane when they can't accuse everybody of racism at the drop of a hat.

:::D :::D I got it from my sons school too....sometimes from a few people at work etc, yet NO ONE can tell me what freaking race they are .....perplexing  ;)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 03:23:56 PM »
This inversion of words is not a recent problem; it is a classic Leftist/Liberal tactic to take words, the meaning of which is reviled, and then apply them to their political opponents. Rabbi Kahane zt'l hy'd addressed this twisting of meanings in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYhwgaFW0hI
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 05:36:52 PM »
I have been called a pervert by an adminsatrater from the forum.  He has NEVER apologized to me at all.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 05:49:41 PM »
I get called racist all the time  ::)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 05:51:07 PM »
I have been called a pervert by an adminsatrater from the forum.  He has NEVER apologized to me at all.
How do you know if you are or aren't?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »

Because it was justified?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
Congratulations!

Party at my place. I see it being "racist" as an outright honour. You go man! Join the party of Heroes  O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 12:28:45 AM »
Congratulations!

Party at my place. I see it being "racist" as an outright honour. You go man! Join the party of Heroes  O0

Very good O0

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 12:35:24 AM »
Congratulations!

Very good O0

:::D you are funny