Author Topic: An experience I had in a Queens gym tonight.  (Read 3963 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
An experience I had in a Queens gym tonight.
« on: January 01, 2008, 09:07:21 PM »
I went to the gym as usual today. While I was in the locker getting ready to leave, I see a shvartza animal come in all pumped up ready for his workout. Together with me and the shvartza in the locker room were about 4 other men, one of which was a jewish guy. Now bear in mind this shvartza was extremely hyper and looked like he took a few too many energy drinks in anticipation of his workout. He was jumping around and singing his shvartza rap noise to himself. All of a sudden, he points in the jewish guys direction and proceeds to say "that is the smallest thing I have ever seen in my life." He was obviously referring to the jewish guys privates. Now I was in shock because I couldn't believe how stupid this shvartza was. The jewish guy responded to the shvartza by saying "you are one sick individual." Now the surprising thing was that the shvartza responded by saying "i'm sorry man I had to say it." instead of getting violent. That is how it ended. Now the point of this story is that these blacks are just not compatible wit civilization. Even in Africa, the lions and tigers are far more intelligent than these [censored]. I just cant wait till somehow they are removed from this country.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: An experience I had in a Queens gym tonight.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »
Now why would he even bother to look at another man's privates to begin with?? LOL LOL
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 09:09:54 PM »
I don't know, maybe he thought it was a banana!!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 09:10:35 PM »
I hear you my friend, I hear you.
A bloody typical, and yet smart reply "sick INDIVIDUAL"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 09:11:59 PM »
the Jew should of pointed to this animal's empty skull and said thats the smallest thing i ever seen
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 09:14:15 PM »
the Jew should of pointed to this animal's empty skull and said thats the smallest thing i ever seen
:::D :::D ah man, that would've been the best thing to say!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 09:15:35 PM »

Yeah, this shvartza was especially stupid looking. He had the earplugs in his ear and was listening to rap noise. if the jew persued it further, he might of been charged with a hate crime.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »
Beware of them in the locker rooms thats why I change when I get home, they start thinking this is South Africa.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »
   I always believe in modesty. It's understandable that you need to change in the locker rooms, but I hate when people run around naked in them. Especially in the saunas and steam rooms. I hate sitting were someone else has sat nude. Even in the showers, people can have more decency.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »
That's a funny story.  :D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 09:39:33 PM »
   I always believe in modesty. It's understandable that you need to change in the locker rooms, but I hate when people run around naked in them. Especially in the saunas and steam rooms. I hate sitting were someone else has sat nude. Even in the showers, people can have more decency.
I myself never change in the locker rooms, neither in public restrooms...well, i go into the toilet cubicle, and THEN change

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 09:49:55 PM »
I myself never change in the locker rooms, neither in public restrooms...well, i go into the toilet cubicle, and THEN change

There is nothing wrong with changing in a stall except for these beasts dirty them up. Locker rooms were designed for changing, but this still doesn't mean that people should run around naked.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 09:55:03 PM »

There is nothing wrong with changing in a stall except for these beasts dirty them up. Locker rooms were designed for changing, but this still doesn't mean that people should run around naked.

Proves the point we have to expel all barbarians from all our beloved countries.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 11:03:08 PM »

I agree with you 1,000% Take Back Our Temple. 

This kind of thing also happens with white women.  I remember years ago when I used to belong to the chi chi Equinox Gym.  I was in the locker room just fixing up my hair when this woman was walking around completely naked AND loudly yapping on her cell phone.  I mean, what on earth is so important that you have to blab loudly while walking around stark naked in a womens locker room? 

I rarely shower in gyms.  I save it for my own apartment. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 01:02:29 AM »

I agree with you 1,000% Take Back Our Temple. 

This kind of thing also happens with white women.  I remember years ago when I used to belong to the chi chi Equinox Gym.  I was in the locker room just fixing up my hair when this woman was walking around completely naked AND loudly yapping on her cell phone.  I mean, what on earth is so important that you have to blab loudly while walking around stark naked in a womens locker room? 

I rarely shower in gyms.  I save it for my own apartment. 

Ageed 100%

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 07:40:12 PM »
I don't know, maybe he thought it was a banana!!
Couldn't be a banana, maybe a short rib.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 07:46:08 PM »
After he said that I would have said out loud for everyone to cover up because the guy likes looking at  C...K, but most of the time it's better to just not respond because no real man would have said what that ape said.