Poll

Should research money be spent on inventing a cure for HIV?

Yes
11 (50%)
Yes but they should spend less than they are now
4 (18.2%)
No
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: HIV  (Read 10192 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
HIV
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:30:11 AM »
I say no.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: HIV
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 02:43:18 AM »
Yes, but it should only receive research monies in relation to the amount of people killed by AIDS.

Not 100 times more like it is today.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 02:47:44 AM »
Option #3.

Aids is the only way of keeping the african bunnies' population from flooding the place...and the rest of the world!!! These idiots were warned by governments NOT to undertaske risky behaviour-it all fell on death's ears. Imagine if there was no aids...africa would have a hell of a larger population...remember..those people need places to live...and they take up oxygen, they polute the land etc etc.

However, white people are suffering under hiv/aids. Those savage beasts rape white women and children...spreading theire sin unto our people  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( May they rot in their filth!
So a cure would be needed for righteous people.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 02:56:46 AM »
I agree, Yakkov.

Change the poll back.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 02:58:29 AM »
Good answer judeanoncapta. I added your opinion there.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 03:01:27 AM »
yes there are 3 million hiv patients in india

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 03:02:35 AM »
Ten times as many women die of breast cancer as people who die from aids but aids gets four times the funding!!!

That's the Hollywood, fag, PC lobby. A bunch of old moms in the suburbs can't compete with them!

Boer is right.

HIV keeps the level of undesirables down like third worlders, fags and junkies.

NO CURE........................EVER!!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 03:04:18 AM »
newman do you have any problem with people frm 3rd world  >:( what did these poor people ever do to you

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 03:09:05 AM »
newman do you have any problem with people frm 3rd world  >:( what did these poor people ever do to you

ASHISH, do you know what happened to the Indians living in Africa?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 03:09:41 AM »
Yes, but they should actually spend the money on real research... not use it as the perfect excuse to steal tax money or squander it on a fake AIDS deal with Africa. Do you really think that all that money went to AIDS research? Ya right. What a scam. I, personally, don't think they want certain cures because it keeps the medical and drug industry rich. Hey... no better income than from repeat customers!

How many years has it been? Have we seen any advancements at all? Seems fishy; doesn't it? I think AIDS is used as an excuse to give money to traitors and that very little of it actually goes to research. Africa is going to spend that money on AIDS like Bush is going to secure our borders and Condi is going to help save Israel.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 03:10:00 AM »
Indians are very good people Ashish. When I say third worlders I refer to Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims. Asians and Indians won't even be third worlders in 50 years because their economy is growing rapidly. The West spends to much on HIV just because Blacks have it. The cure to HIV is not sleeping with strangers.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 03:11:36 AM by Ralph »

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 03:11:52 AM »

I do not consider India third world. India is civilised.

Look on the nightly news. All those africans do is rape, steal, and butcher each other with guns and machettes. We have poued trillions of dollars into there and it does NOTHING. They are a waste of space. Nature has decreed they become extinct. We should NOT kill them but we should let nature run it's course.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 03:14:04 AM »

ASHISH, do you know what happened to the Indians living in Africa?

what?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 03:19:26 AM »
What are we arguing about?

Most cures for major diseases were discovered by accident.

Therefore, God is causing diseases to be cured or not cured.

If he wishes AIDS to be cured, it will be.

If not, it won't.

It doesn't matter if you spend a million or a hudred million.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 03:20:08 AM »
the numerous extermination attempts by the blacks against the Indians

btw, we don't consider Indians to be 3rd worlders

newman

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 03:21:57 AM »

My word yes......

Idi Amin hated Indians. Who he didn't murder, he booted out.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 03:46:27 AM »

My word yes......

Idi Amin hated Indians. Who he didn't murder, he booted out.

Well, being forced to leave Uganda is not exactly a punishment.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 03:59:57 AM »
I only feel bad for the people who have HIV because of rape or transfusions. I do not have any sympathy whatsoever for queers with this disease, which they have brought on themselves.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 04:05:12 AM »
I have voted: no!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 05:37:13 AM »
I voted YES. Science must fight ant disease and help those who need to be cured. But it has no sense to debate this topic. It's really sickening. Why so much hate towards the sick, the blacks, the third world..... When will we need to say Heil Hitler to enter this forum???????? It already seems to have been completely hijacked by Nazism, Really sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, how can a user delete an acount and all posts. Really I think writing here only harms the Jews.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 05:44:40 AM »
I voted YES. Science must fight ant disease and help those who need to be cured. But it has no sense to debate this topic. It's really sickening. Why so much hate towards the sick, the blacks, the third world..... When will we need to say Heil Hitler to enter this forum???????? It already seems to have been completely hijacked by Nazism, Really sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, how can a user delete an acount and all posts. Really I think writing here only harms the Jews.

so basically what youre saying is, HIV IS THE WHITE MAN"S FAULT!? ???
or that mayby mr. white man needs to go pick up black man's pooh pooh AGAIN!?

newman

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 06:00:51 AM »
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Why is the african poor? Why is the faggot sick? Why is the drug user infected?

Answer for ALL three:

IT'S THEIR OWN BLOODY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 06:01:51 AM »
If you get HIV someday you'll regret of what you are saying. But it shall be too late. If I were a physician, I'd think twice before giving a medicine to cure AIDS to people like you who wish AIDS to destroy minorities!!!!!!!

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 06:12:22 AM »

Listen very carefully. Chaim Ben Pesach the founder of JTF insults Jews and Whites when they try to find a cure for HIV. He opposes funding HIV research. Are you saying Chaim Ben Pesach is a Nazi? And by the way Newman and one other person so far voted for no. I also say no but I never vote in my polls so only three people say no??? I will be watching this carefully.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 06:17:47 AM by Ralph »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 06:14:59 AM »
People who spread hate here, instead of defending Israel, have two options. If you are Jewish, a CHEREM. If Gentile, better get baptized in a 15th century Catholic or Anglican Church which took part in slave trade, or Amerindian Genocide..... or join a Nazi party!!!!!!!
This forum is just providing a place for Nazis, so they can speak freely and use the Jews as a shield. Coming to a "Jewish" forum frees them form any accusation of Nazism. May Hashem awake the Admins!!!!!