Author Topic: i am going to be banned from JTF, why.  (Read 3518 times)

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
i am going to be banned from JTF, why.
« on: November 19, 2007, 02:37:03 PM »
hi all,

the member schlomo sent me an nastey email saying he would ban me, why? i asked chaim last week to help me make an essay for my public comunication class to persaude my classmate's gayness is wrong, and he said it was bad and would ban me, chaim why is this, youve always been my friend. tony

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: i am going to be banned from JTF, why.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 02:42:55 PM »
You focus too much on homosexuality to the extent that its inappropriate and rather unbelievable if not odd.

Is english your first language Tony Cali?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 03:02:06 PM »

You remind me of Andrew "Don't tase me bro!" Meyer.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 03:02:33 PM »
About time too. Ban him!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 05:12:00 PM »
tonycali99, let me post the message in context. If you continue to cause problems, I, absolutely, will ban you. This is your last warning.

Tony, I think Chaim has more than answered this question so many times. I feel that it's inappropriate on a religious forum to talk about anal sex over and over and over again. The other administrators agree.

I removed the post and will remove any future posts that are inappropriate. I don't think you are actually genuine or sincere; I really think you are being sarcastic and have ill intentions. If you continue to behave like this, I will ban you permanently. I hope you can keep your posts more appropriate in the future. Please respect the forum rules and keep it clean.

jeffguy

Here is your post:

hi chaim, thank's for answering my questions paciantly, guess what chaim, i need to make a persausive essay for intro to public speaking class, LANG115, and i want to do it, using your fact's! yo'uve showed me the truth about gays and i want to share it, i want to make my persausive essay on annel sex and why it's bad. you told me, being gay spread's disese's and not even the ape's do it. and also, i remember you said the nazi's are gay! chaim dont you think hitler had annel sex, give me fact's, thanks tony.

but, last year my socio prof said gay's have above average inteligance! is that true?

This thread speaks for itself and proves my point. I have removed your message from the Ask JTF program this week. There is a limit to my patience.

Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »
Theres more to this world then the talk of homosexuality Tony. Are you interested in topics such as politics. Are you religious by any chance?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 09:42:44 PM »
I don't think Tonycali should be banned. I do think he's preoccupied with homosexuality and it would be nice to see him post something or ask something other than about homosexuality. I don't think he's insincere or sarsastic. I think he's obsessive compuslive and possibly exhibiting autistic or asperpers like behaviors.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 09:49:16 PM »
Nice call by Shlomo. Toni is either being sarcastic or has gay tendencies.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »
Why don't you voice your concerns to an academic adviser?

What can Chaim possibly do to help you that he hasn't done already, which is tell you to change schools? 

If you have NOTHING else to say to Chaim, then you should go to some other forum like StørmFrønt, where homosexuality is the norm.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 10:00:28 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 09:56:43 PM »
Nice call by Shlomo. Toni is either being sarcastic or has gay tendencies.
Or both...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 10:54:15 PM »
He still does not bother me that much, even though I do think he is a troll (or prankster at least). At least his troll-posts are consistently funny.

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 12:28:29 AM »
Tony, these questions come up in life from time to time. For most people, the issue of homosexuality occupies about 1% of their time.....if that.

In your case it is every single question and post.

Try focusing on more important things and think of butt work a little less.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 12:38:27 AM »
Try focusing on more important things and think of butt work a little less.
ROTFLMAO, Newman!!!  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

The Croat Nazis that have been flooding us could really use that advice!  ;)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 01:43:04 AM »
tonycali99, you are an 100% certified troll. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 02:08:44 AM »
tonycali99, you are an 100% certified troll. 

Which is proven by the fact that he hasn't responded to any of these posts.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 02:14:57 PM »
You have no other topic but discussing homosexuality?  Either you are playing games or you have a one track mind.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 02:24:15 PM »
When someone who isn't familiar with JTF will come here, listen ASK JTF and hear you questions will think JTF is a loony organizion.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 02:24:27 PM »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 03:01:29 PM »
o my God ban this scum immediately!!!!!!

Please do not tolerate this sick behavior

Do not doubt just ban him!

destroy or eliminate the sickiness!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 04:02:31 PM »
look guy's i dont have time to type back to every insult, i have maybe 15 min's of online time a day, and that's mostly for research in our math or english lab's, so dont have a cow just bcuz i dont type back to each of your insult's right a way.

i dont care what u think all of me, i like JTF for the message, so you can all just have a nice day!

~tc

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 04:08:05 PM »
look guy's i dont have time to type back to every insult, i have maybe 15 min's of online time a day, and that's mostly for research in our math or english lab's, so dont have a cow just bcuz i dont type back to each of your insult's right a way.

i dont care what u think all of me, i like JTF for the message, so you can all just have a nice day!

~tc

Now you decide to write properly. Thats good you like JTF, and nobody has anything against you. Only against homosexuality and the constant talk of it.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 04:10:12 PM »
maybe you dont but the other ppl do, if chaim want's me gone ill leave, i just asked him about this, why is it not aganst the rule's to call me a fag and rump raider but it is to ask chaim to help me make a pro JTF speech for class.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 04:34:17 PM »
maybe you dont but the other ppl do, if chaim want's me gone ill leave, i just asked him about this, why is it not aganst the rule's to call me a fag and rump raider but it is to ask chaim to help me make a pro JTF speech for class.
May I push your stool in?
I'll pack your [censored].
[censored].
Colon beater.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774