Poll

Should european converts to Islam be punished by death?

Yes
1 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
Yes and no
0 (0%)
No Yes Yes Yes Yes no no Yes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Murdermuslime Propaganda from Germany now in English language!  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Murdermuslime Propaganda from Germany now in English language!
« on: November 19, 2007, 06:13:49 PM »
The Name of the guy is Abu Hamsa, alias Pierre Vogel. He is one of the most dangerous Islamists in Germany. This is his first video in English language.

He looks like a bum, but don't let yourself be fooled. I have listened to a lot of his programmes. He preaches the Islam from Saudi Arabia, called Wahabism. The young muslimes in Germany read from his lips. He is a master of tarquia. A really evil person, with western brain hardware and nazi islam software >:(.

His goal is to convert through so called Dawa-Work all Jews and Christians to Islam. He said verbatim "Jews and Christians".

But look for yourself:

Pierre Vogel (Abu Hamza) his way to Islam in English

abu hamsa and a short story about his way to islam in english.pierre vogel a ex profi puncher .he choose the name name salahudin in islam.pierre vogel convert to islam 6 years ago. abu hamsa studys in mekka saudi arabia.

This is his website:

http://www.diewahrereligion.de/

Thanks to the user Friedrich from Green Plague

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Murdermuslime Propaganda from Germany now in English language!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 06:22:22 PM »
He does have a slick website on the video he looks like a homeless man who lives on the bowery [goldfasan you know what the bowery is] where drunks down on their luck  live and beg people for money.If i saw him on street i'd give him dollar and say don'nt spend it on alcohol.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 06:45:32 PM »
He does have a slick website on the video he looks like a homeless man who lives on the bowery [goldfasan you know what the bowery is] where drunks down on their luck  live and beg people for money.If i saw him on street i'd give him dollar and say don'nt spend it on alcohol.

Yes Mord, that is his trick. He looks harmless and speaks nice, but he isn't. He is the German Farrakhan. His wife wears a nikab. It looks like a burka.

Go to the point "Aktuell" in the head-navigation list. He makes a lot of professional videoshows in mosques all over Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

I think his English show is the first step to the Anglosaxon world. :(

He is really dangerous. I have seen a lot of his shows and I can tell. The people of the western world have only less knowledge of the bible. He is spreading Christian and Jewish text-fragments into his preachings, like the messianic Jews do, in order to convert them. He is really successfull´with this.

You can find on his website a lot of videos with his "trophies".

He is all over youtube. Type in the search field "Pierre Vogel". You will not believe.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 06:48:07 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 06:49:55 PM »
YES THATS THE PROBLEM MOST PEOPLE DON'NT KNOW THE BIBLE,THEY CAN TRICKED WITH SOMEONE WITH A LITLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIBLE :(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »
YES THATS THE PROBLEM MOST PEOPLE DON'NT KNOW THE BIBLE,THEY CAN TRICKED WITH SOMEONE WITH A LITLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIBLE :(

Yes you are right. The Muzzies come to our website Green Plague and write that the so called prophet Mohammed is mentioned by the prophets of the bible.

But this is completly wrong. They are, I call them like this, Copy-Paste-Muzzies. They are completely unable to discuss with us about their thesis.

They go to islamic websites copy the text of an Imam and post it on our website.

When we proof, that they take texts out of context or even use faked texts, they jump to another issue.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 08:14:12 PM »

Yes you are right. The Muzzies come to our website Green Plague and write that the so called prophet Mohammed is mentioned by the prophets of the bible.

But this is completly wrong. They are, I call them like this, Copy-Paste-Muzzies. They are completely unable to discuss with us about their thesis.

They go to islamic websites copy the text of an Imam and post it on our website.

When we proof, that they take texts out of context or even use faked texts, they jump to another issue.

Yes i see that often on Islam on line they don'nt know the real Bible copy and paste moslems that very good

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 07:25:53 PM »
If he does not renounce islam, he should be killed in a manner fitting for a muslim nazi!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .