Author Topic: Ask JTF For Yom Chamishi Shel Hanukkah, Erev Rosh Chodesh Tevet, Sunday, December 9.  (Read 13584 times)

admin

BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chag Hanukkah Sameach and Chodesh Tov, 

Thank you for answering my question on Thanksgiving. Please just read these comments in full without commenting.

I don't believe Thanksgiving is celebrating being in America but rather thanking G-d in general. Some people say it is to thank America but it is idolatry to thank someone other than in G-d if it done as a religious holiday like Thanksgiving and we are really thanking G-d no different than Sukkot. Some religious Jews in Israel still celebrate it even after making aliyah and some celebrate it on Friday Night rather than Thursday and combine it with Shabbat by having a turkey dinner for Friday Night kiddush.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 02:38:21 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Yacov asked me to post this for him. He requests that you read the whole comment outloud on the program and take action to make the requested changes.

I think the link on JTF.ORG to Noam Federman's JTF site should look like this: 

The one that looks like this is too old fashioned:

Also, the link to Noam's page under the section to write to the Israeli authorities on his behalf is broken because the old link no longer exists as a result of changing to the new Hebrew site URL. The whole English site is too outdated and Oz even said on the English admins section that it is less than amateurish. I agree with him on that. When Jeffguy comes back, he should redesign it.

I also think the link to Noam Federman's show on the Herbew website should say "Federman LeLo Tzenzura", the name of his program, and not just "Tochnito Shel Noam Federman" just like the others shows have their names listed.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 02:27:45 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
"Cabbalism" has become trendy among Hollyweird types like Madonna and Britney Spears.  I am a gentile and was taught that (a) you should not read the Cabala if you're a gentile, and (b) even Jews are not supposed to read it before a certain age (35? 40?)  Is this true and if so what is the danger in reading the Cabala?  What do you think of these Hollyweird "Cabbalists"?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim the Righteous, (that will be your new name)

I hope all is well...

I would rather orphans be adopted by a loving family that happen to have homosexual parents than have no parents at all.

I should add, however, that straight parents who are loving should be higher on the list than homosexuals who want to adopt children.

Now, Chaim, we live in evil times. Set me straight! :)

Thanks as always. 

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:47:57 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline VIVA KAHANE

• New JTFer
Chaim:  Can you explain the SHITTACH process?  Must frum Jews meet and get married in this way?  Is it halachically prescribed or just traditionally done?  I heard on Dov Hikind's show, an interview with a charedi woman who knew her husband for a total of just 45 minutes before she married him; he turned out to be a compulsive gambler who bankrupted the whole family.  Domestic violence, compulsive gambling, closeted homosexuality, drug and alcohol addiction, other chronic mental illnesseses, etc., are being reported more in the frum community.  Isn't a longer period of chaperoned acquaintainceship before marriage indicated in these complex times?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 10:21:11 PM by VIVA KAHANE »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Shalom Chaim,

I think China actually stands a decent chance of becoming energy-independent, because it is an intelligent and ruthless nation. Unlike self-hating, effeminate Western nations, China doesn't give a crap about the environment, and gets its power from burning trillions of tons of coal. It is entirely conceivable that it will develop cheap, reliable consumer engines that burn coal, crude coal oil, or electricity generated by China's infinite coal.

As bad as a China beholden to raghead Nazis for fuel is, I think an energy-independent China may be even more dangerous. What would Kahanist governments do to defend themselves from a self-sufficient, invincible China?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 10:37:21 PM by C.F. »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Dear Chaim,
In your opinion, which candidate would be best to take action in preventing an Islamic Nuclear Holocaust if this ever happened?

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Dear Chaim

What is your view on the Republican Jewish Coalition
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim,

Have you given any thought to the types of problems we might face when we actually become a substantial movement?  The recent YouTube fiasco should indicate that if we ever gain a reasonable following in this country, then people will be attacking us from all sides.  Even the so-called conservative media will hate us and brand us as an extremist group.  We will be treated in an anti-democratic way.  And I hope you have protection, because just as Al Qaeda saw that Rabbi Kahane was their biggest threat, they will come after you too when our movement has gained sufficient momentum.

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for your kind words to me for the last two weeks, it really means alot to me coming from you. My question to you this week is: what is the difference between ultra orthodox & normal orthodox Jews?

Thank you always,
Mstislav
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 06:23:17 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Belarus?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of universal healthcare a.k.a socialized medicine? It seems to work in Israel and Great Britain, what do you think of it?

Originally I was against it, but if we can socialized our schools, police, fire dept, mail couriers, etc… then why shouldn’t we have socialized medicine too. Isn’t the health of our citizens important? There are people that can’t get health insurance coverage because of pre-existing medical conditions and they cannot afford treatment. No one should die because they cannot afford care. Not in America. Not in the richest country in the world.

Thanks for all your hard work and for answering my questions,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 11:47:08 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

Shalom Chaim,

To follow up on and clarify last week's question:

How does revealing an unpleasant truth about the leadership of a certain church constitute an attack on it's rank & file members?

We attack the Canadian government but Canadian JTFers don't scream and yell claiming it's an attack on them.

If the Australian government curses Israel, I fully expect JTF to harshly criticise it. You won't get me blubbering about being offended just because I'm an Aussie.

Are we not to mention the Jew-hatred of Martin Luther for fear of offending protestants?

If a senior clergyman of the (censored) church makes pro-p@lestinian remarks are we to remain silent?

Toda,

Newman.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 11:29:58 PM by newman »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
In a conversation I had with "the anti-zionist" , he said, from reading Rabbi Kahane`s books, that Rav Kahane thought jews had no future in galut and israel was the solution, and he says Rav Kahane was wrong on that.  The statistics about assimilation written in "why be jewish", only show that reform/liberal judaism is dying out through intermarriage and assimilation.  It is reform propaganda that judaism is dying out. He says that religious jews never bought those lies and he has no idea how rabbi kahane did.   The Orthodox religious were growing, are growing, have always been growing (in america and israel).

« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 06:47:40 PM by q_q_ »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Let me start, with permission, to thank you Chaim for answering and addressing my and other forum members’ posts, so well each week.

As you may be aware, there are Betar, Tagar and Cherut movements all over the world. Why do they exist outside Israel? After all they should be followers of Zev Jabotinsky, z”l, who say Jews must live in Israel.
Shalom
Zev 

Chanukah Sameach
!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hello Chaim

I saw the CNN/YouTube co sponsored debate for the GOP and of course it was rigged.  But why aren't a lot of so called right wing groups are screaming that this was a purpose hatchet job, they knew this Queer General was one of Hillary's supporters and everything was a sham from the beginning and not even the GOP candidates are demanding an explanation, as much as I like Tancredo how come he isn't aggravated that his videos have been pulled from Y/T and the left wing politically correct agenda continue to have its way with everyone.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Shalom Chaim

Your video this week about Youtube and CNN bolshevism was PHENOMENAL. The message came across as eloquently and powerful as ever, just like the Rav (ZT''L, HY''D).

Just thought you should know there is a youtube user named 'CroNazi1929' who called you a 'liar' on your video 'History of Nazi Croatia'!

My important question to you is as follows:

Suppose the Kahanists are in power and begin encouraging the Arabs to leave. What would you do if some wealthy Gulf Arabs decide to pay them even more money to stay?

Toda Rabah
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 03:53:14 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Hello Chaim,

What can we do to get more West-Europeans on our forum?

Thank you ,

Ambiorix
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Shalom Chaim,
How do you celebrate Hanukkah ?

Chag Chanukah Sameach!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Shalom Chaim!
The gift that keeps on giving:

Arab total investments in USA - over $ 1.5 trillion. Examples:
  • MGM Mirage - Dubai owons around 10% stake ($ 5bil)
  • Nasdaq- Dubai owns 20%
  • Citigroup - Abu Dhabi - $7.5 bil, or 5% in addition to already major shareholder position of pig from Saudi Arabia
  • AMD (computer chips) - 8% stake, $622 mil

Concern: By taking away the oil weapon only, we are not going to solve the islamic threat. Petrodollars have already became an integral part of the US economy.
Solution: in addition to creating an alternative to oil and gas, righteous gentile governments should nationalize and expropriate arab and other muslim investments in USA and other Western Countries. Then they will really eat the sand. Otherwise, they would live of the industrial societies dividends, stucking their collective proverbial fingers up their smelly muslim tucheses.
Athough I don't think it is needed to be touted publically for the time being, would you support it this approach and, if yes, how would you rationalize/justify it?

Toda raba!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Hello Chaim,

There has been some recent dissension from the Mike Huckabee camp within the last few days... the news media has started to heavily attack him on many levels and EVEN our own JTFers have been turning against him. If ALL past issues and mistakes are to be brought forward do any of the candidates deserve our nomination?! How can we get a consensus among JTFers and pull behind ONE candidate till the end.
                                                                          Thanks as Always,
                                                                             Dan

P.S. What do you think about Mike Huckabee's plan for reforming the Tax system and do away with the IRS, is it possible?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 06:39:52 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Chaim,

Having seen how fast YouTube had pulled your fresh videos, I have decided to suggest two tricks:

1) We can stick JTF’s web address and manifesto as subtitles to popular Jewish or Israeli music videos;
2) Since very often we have people on the forum who can do only one thing, such as: write, speak, or make videos, maybe we should ask those people who has good writing skills to prepare speeches, those who speak well to use those speeches and do audio recordings, and those who can do video editing to make videos based on those audios and upload them on YouTube. This last stage can also be delegated to a fourth person who knows marketing.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:36:08 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Greetings Chaim. I have heard things about a push to get Noahide laws adopted as the basis of America's legal code. I find this a bit frightening, if true, but I'd like to hear your opinion on it. Do you think this is just a wild conspiracy, or is there truth to it in your opinion?

Here's one place I heard of it:
http://www.heartofisrael.net/mdl/Noahide_2.htm

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Dear Chaim,
   Do you think as a light on to the nations, the Jews were supposed to have tried to convert others. I know that Judaism is not a proselytizing religion, but maybe God wanted them to try to convert others. Had the Jews done so, we may not have had this horrible disease called Islam spread in the middle east.
Thanks

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I still don't understand who and what the Hilltop Youth are.  They do not seem to have their own website.  When I look for information I find articles about Avri Ran, organic farming and if it is pro Palestinian garbage whining about how mean they are to the savages who attack them.  Are they an official group?  What are the roles of Avri Ran and Noam Federman?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.