General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For September 3 Broadcast

<< < (2/5) > >>

yephora:
Shalom Chaim.
What is your opinion of Moshe Yaalon. Is he someone JTF could support?
Thank you.
Y

Daniel:
Shalom Chaim. I thought of a very eccentric and unconventional idea for a possible solution for Israel. I don't know if anyone has ever thought of it or if I'm just coming up with a wacky idea. But nonetheless, I'd like to share my idea with you and get your opinion on whether or not this might just work. What if Israel were to unilaterally disengage from Judea and Samaria,  but not where Israel would forcefully expel the Jews out of their homes and dismantle the settlements. How about a full disengagement where the Jews would be disengaged as well where the Jews in this territory can form their own Kahanist militia and have a full-fledged war with all the Hamas and PLO Nazi terrorists and show all of them what a REAL resistance is all about. Let the conditions be that the winner takes all and the loser leaves. After the Jews win the war and push the enemy into the Jordan River (G-d willing), let the Jews claim autonomy over the territory. Then let them turn and go west and scream out, "Mr. Prime Minister! Tear down this wall!" Then let's see what the Israeli government will do about it. The message will once again be, "You are either with us or with the terrorists!"

I don't know. Do you think there is any possibility of having this scenario work, or am I just being a dreamer with a wacky idea? I'm just curious to know what you think of this. Thanks.

Daniel

Christian Zionist:
Chaim,

During the recent war with Hezbollah most of the IDF soldiers who were killed were religious Zionist Jews.  Do you think that the left wing establishment sent the religious soldiers on purpose to die in the battle front?  Also there were newspaper reports that the Israeli government sent many soldiers to the battle front from Judea and Samaria areas so that they can uproot the settlements easily!  I also read in an Israeli newspaper that present IDF Chief of General Staff Dan Halutz has a bigoted opinion about the religious Jewish soldiers.

Thanks In Advance!

Until Shiloh Comes:
Hello Chaim, and good day to you.

Considering you're close work with and admiration for HaRav Meir David Kahane HY"D, and you're genuine love for Judaism and the Jewish people, I was often curious whether you ever considered an Orthodox semicha at some point in your life, and if so, why you never went through with it. 

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: UntilShilohComes on August 29, 2006, 12:09:39 AM ---Hello Chaim, and good day to you.

Considering you're close work with and admiration for HaRav Meir David Kahane HY"D, and you're genuine love for Judaism and the Jewish people, I was often curious whether you ever considered an Orthodox semicha at some point in your life, and if so, why you never went through with it. 

--- End quote ---

Yes, I would like to know too. Why didn't you want to become a Rabbi? You have the heart of a Rabbi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version