Author Topic: VITO you have to get a new picture!  (Read 27013 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: VITO you have to get a new picture!
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »
Listen, it's not Gentiles attacking Jews.. simply an argument. Please no fighting.. we are too small a group to not get along.

Its exactly that Gentiles attacking Jews.

There are Jews that argue with other Jews here, there are Gentiles that argue with other Gentiles here.. and there Gentiles that argue with Jews here. There is no agenda by any side obviously. Btw Infidel, you're Jewish?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2007, 08:15:45 PM »
Brian, that edited photo of me "smiling" is freaky.

hahahah
I made that smile in about 3 minutes for demo only.  just to get feedback really.

The smile is better.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2007, 08:16:57 PM »
He does not need to get a new picture
the dude looks 100% playa 4 lyfe
Bro you will do fine
dont listen to what some idiots in here have to say
just like a fit person shouldnt be affended by a comment coming from a fatasss
you shouldnt listen to them

Kiwi

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »
Listen, it's not Gentiles attacking Jews.. simply an argument. Please no fighting.. we are too small a group to not get along.

There are Jews that argue with other Jews here, there are Gentiles that argue with other Gentiles here.. and there Gentiles that argue with Jews here. There is no agenda by any side obviously. Btw Infidel, you're Jewish?

I have asked Chaim.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 08:31:04 PM »
Funny how its the gentles that attack Jews, now isn't it, better than having mullahs.

What?

Are you insane? 

This is about Vito's picture.  It is amazing how you are able to make this into a case of anti-semitism.

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2007, 08:36:35 PM »
Funny how its the gentles that attack Jews, now isn't it, better than having mullahs.

What?

Are you insane? 

This is about Vito's picture.  It is amazing how you are able to make this into a case of anti-semitism.

Nope just tells it how it is , and if you are asking if i think you are really an anti semite the answer is yes.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2007, 09:04:51 PM »

What?

Are you insane? 

Nope just tells it how it is , and if you are asking if i think you are really an anti semite the answer is yes.

That's quite a bold accusation! 

If I'm an anti-semite, then by your definition, there isn't a single non-Jew on the face of the Earth that isn't an anti-semite.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2007, 09:07:21 PM »

What?

Are you insane? 

Why do you feel he is anti-semitic? He never gave me that impression..

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2007, 09:09:07 PM »
He does not need to get a new picture
the dude looks 100% playa 4 lyfe
Bro you will do fine
dont listen to what some idiots in here have to say
just like a fit person shouldnt be affended by a comment coming from a fatasss
you shouldnt listen to them

:::D So I look like a player now hah. Efharisto re  O0

Kiwi

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2007, 09:10:41 PM »

What?

Are you insane? 

That's quite a bold accusation! 

If I'm an anti-semite, then by your definition, there isn't a single non-Jew on the face of the Earth that isn't an anti-semite.

Its what I think and what I believe about you, and throwing $200 dollars at Chaim doesn't buy you the ability to change who you are.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2007, 10:11:53 PM »

Why would you make a stupid, idiot statement like that?
This is why they should have never gave you any position, in case you don't know it but gentiles make up over 90% of this forum and support Chaim.
You sound like a Nazi propaganda machine, except you're trying to turn Jews against gentiles.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 10:13:27 PM by Johnson Brown »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2007, 10:12:49 PM »
How in the world did we get from the topic of Vito's picture to accusing people of antisemitism? I tell ya, you guys are a bunch of meshuganas!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2007, 10:15:33 PM »
How in the world did we get from the topic of Vito's picture to accusing people of antisemitism? I tell ya, you guys are a bunch of meshuganas!

Hah, you sound like a Yiddish grandma  :::D

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2007, 10:16:48 PM »
Ask Infidel.
She really has to learn to not attack people the first time they say a little something.
I was going to tell people to back off she didn't say anything out of the way and then she writes this garbage.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2007, 10:21:19 PM »

Hah, you sound like a Yiddish grandma  :::D
Ok back to the picture, you look ok.
You are who you are, people either like you or not.

Kiwi

« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2007, 10:28:53 PM »

This is why they should have never gave you any position, in case you don't know it but gentiles make up over 90% of this forum and support Chaim.
You sound like a Nazi propaganda machine, except you're trying to turn Jews against gentiles.

Like normal ****** you never can understand anything.

Kiwi

« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:19 PM »

I was going to tell people to back off she didn't say anything out of the way and then she writes this garbage.

****** Like your rubbish you drove Wayne out of the forum with? Try again.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2007, 10:34:41 PM »

This response or lack of response has to be the worst ever, you can't explain what you said so you attack people.
Saying gentiles are against Jews on this forum is stupid, please explain without insults.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2007, 10:38:04 PM »
Scriabin is not an anti-Semite - and I don't know why you're saying such stupid things, Infidel

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Kiwi

« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2007, 10:40:10 PM »
Scriabin is not an anti-Semite - and I don't know why you're saying such stupid things, Infidel

I believe he is, I don't care if you think he is not, it makes no difference to me.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2007, 10:41:29 PM »

No you are the smartest person on earth, don't think you know any more than anyone else, you are not that smart.  Calling people on the forum anti-semites and that they are against Jews is a disgrace to the forum and to Chaim's hard work.  You are a disgrace.

Kiwi

« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2007, 10:41:50 PM »

This response or lack of response has to be the worst ever, you can't explain what you said so you attack people.
Saying gentiles are against Jews on this forum is stupid, please explain without insults.

No point in taking you its like talking to a rock in the road. Then again It has far more ability to understand then you would never hope for.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2007, 10:42:03 PM »
I believe he is, I don't care if you think he is not, it makes no difference to me.
That's apparent...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Kiwi

« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2007, 10:42:58 PM »

No you are the smartest person on earth, don't think you know any more than anyone else, you are not that smart.  Calling people on the forum anti-semites and that they are against Jews is a disgrace to the forum and to Chaim's hard work.  You are a disgrace.
[/quote]

I am smarter than you *****. Well anything is smarter than you.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2007, 10:43:46 PM »

No point in taking you its like talking to a rock in the road. Then again It has far more ability to understand then you would never hope for.

Answer the question, why are you saying gentiles on the forum are against Jews?