Author Topic: ISRAELI FAGS THREATEN TO RAPE RELIGIOUS GIRLS  (Read 5172 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
ISRAELI FAGS THREATEN TO RAPE RELIGIOUS GIRLS
« on: November 08, 2006, 11:59:44 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378354290&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

JPost.com » Israel » Article

Nov. 8, 2006 18:24 | Updated Nov. 8, 2006 18:43
Letter highlights gay parade tensions
By RACHEL BEITSCH

Several haredi MKs received a letter on Wednesday threatening to rape girls in the haredi community if any marchers in the upcoming Gay Pride Parade were harmed.

"For every marcher you hurt, 10 religious girls will be raped," the letter said. "We swear to take revenge on you with the full gravity of the law. You have been warned."

The letter was signed by an unknown group claiming to be associated with the gay community.
United Torah Judaism (UTJ) MK Moshe Gafni submitted a complaint to the Knesset Guard.

Gafni told The Jerusalem Post that the letter had been sent from Tel Aviv and was obviously from "people who have no consideration."

He added that the threats were "on an inferior level, from a moral standpoint."

Gafni said the Knesset Guard had passed the letter on to police, who were investigating the incident, and expressed hope that the authorities would "find [the people who sent this] and bring them to justice."

The parade, due to take place in Jerusalem on Friday, has been a source of violent controversy in recent weeks between the haredi community and the event's organizers, Jerusalem's Open House.
Open House director Noa Sattath, meanwhile, expressed shock over the incident and condemned the letter in the strongest terms.

"When an event is in the headlines for so long, people latch onto it" and use it for their own ends, she told the Post, calling the event "very serious."

"We call on all sides to act in a … respectable manner, and not to be drawn [to commit] extremist actions," she said.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: ISRAELI FAGS THREATEN TO RAPE RELIGIOUS GIRLS
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 12:45:28 PM »
The religious girls would probably beat the [censored] out of those sodomite pieces of garbage.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 12:56:34 PM »
The religious girls would probably beat the excrement out of those sodomite pieces of garbage.
   ;D ;D true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 02:50:25 PM »
If they're really fags, why would they want girls?

That's what i was thinking

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 03:56:39 PM »
The threatening messages were sent probably by brainless heterosexual leftists who ally themselves with the homosexuals' cause.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 11:59:48 PM »

Of course, there is no such a thing as "Homosexual by nature."

They chose to be homosexual in the first place, and they easily chose to stop homosexual behavior for a short while in order to rape religious girls, the laws of G-d, and everything righteous.

I pray that G-d gives these Filthy Satanic Sodomite Sub-Animal freaks a long, painful, and particularly stress-inducing death.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 08:33:43 AM »
The fact is, many leftists would support homosexuals raping religious girls. I have no doubt Menny Mazuz would support it.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 08:43:58 AM »
I agree with you....100%.  I am hoping, actually praying for an IAF officer to make a "mistake" and blow both the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock from this Earth.  WOOOPS.....  I too pray that perhaps they let this FAG-pide march go ahead and part way through a righteous IDF officer or policeman get behind a .50 and mow down a few hundred of these deprave sodomite animals.  There would never be another FAG pride demonstration for fear that happening again...  These Sodomites and ALL of their supporters must GO!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 10:21:48 AM »

Why are they talking like Muslims?
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
I pray that these filthy fags get a new disease which is more dangerous than AIDS.

Fags cannot send these kind of threatening letters to muslim imams.  This shows the extent of the secular humanistic invasion into our Judeo-Christian establishments.  Both Chrisitans and Jews are overwhelmed by liberals in our own communities.

Instead of joining forces with the religious community in Israel the "conservative" newspaper Newsmax published an article by Edward Koch, a former Mayor of New York criticizing the religious Jews.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/11/16/140521.shtml

We need Biblical heroes like Moses, Joshua, Elijah or King David to fight these filthy biological terrorists.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 05:24:58 PM »
Perhaps this sign shows what Communist, Humanist, Utopan subversion has done to those "sects" of "Judaism" and "Christianity" which advocate Same Sex Marriage...  Homosexuality is an abomination.  One with a modicum of intelligence would understand just from the diseases and anti-"Evolution" it is.  Fags cannot reproduce just destroy humanity...  For a Fag to threaten rape....  says that they must truly be desperate to get their "needs" met....  should they all get Ebola... 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 05:28:44 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

B0NG0ID

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 11:26:27 AM »
 ???  Could you imagine Gay Muslims threatening to rape Muslim virgin girls over not being able to have a Gay march in Mecca around the Ka'aba ?( This would be the equivelant of Jewish Gays  marching in the old city up on the Temple Mount ).
 Just for making that threat the Islamic Police would round them up & feed them their genitalia !

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 11:33:46 AM »
???  Could you imagine Gay Muslims threatening to rape Muslim virgin girls over not being able to have a Gay march in Mecca around the Ka'aba ?( This would be the equivelant of Jewish Gays  marching in the old city up on the Temple Mount ).
 Just for making that threat the Islamic Police would round them up & feed them their genitalia !
I agree with your logic 100%.  Shameful isn't it.  One very rarely sees Muslims out protesting against the Islamic World but always delusional Leftist and extreme Right (Satmer types) protesting the one tiny "Jewish" State.  Appalling isn't it?