Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 Powerful New JTF Videos (11/23)  (Read 39047 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch HaShem, 4 Powerful New JTF Videos (11/23)
« on: November 23, 2007, 02:45:00 AM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

In my opinion, the following four videos are among the most powerful that I have ever done:

(How JTF Can Save Heroic Little Israel)

(JTF Predicts Ron Paul Will Lose Badly)

(Questions For Croats)

(Mitt Romney Is A Disaster)

G-d-willing, Zeev Jabotinsky will be uploading these videos to liveleak shortly. (Zeev, the videos are now on rapidshare at the bottom. They are videos 93, 94, 95 and 96 and they are in the same order as listed in this thread above, e.g. video 93 is "How JTF Can Save....", video 94 is "JTF Predicts...." etc.)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:56:41 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 Powerful New JTF Videos (11/23)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 03:40:08 AM »
GOD BLESS YOU
CHAIM BEN PESSACH.
GOD BLESS JTF.
CcCc
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 03:47:48 AM »
Excellent video, these videos are extremely powerful
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 03:50:30 AM »
I think that LiveLeak is starting to censor us.  Chaim said he had problems uploading there earlier, and when I attempted to upload all 4 videos I got a message from an admin who told me to: "Stop spaming us my friend, one a day we can handle, if you keep it up we will reject each time"

He rejected two of the videos for public view, meaning people can't search for them or find them, and the other two videos are pending approval so they will probably be rejected as well. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 03:53:34 AM »
The admin just sent this message:

"Don’t make our show your political agenda, I'm on your side but the consensus of opinion regarding so many videos on such sensitive issues in such a short time is wearing us out, your choice. Don’t make an enemy."

It doesn't look as though JTF will be accepted at liveleak.  They're censoring the videos even more rigorously than YouTube! 

At least YouTube lets the videos on for a while until people complain, the live leak admins are censoring the videos before anyone even gets to see them!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 03:54:04 AM »
I think that LiveLeak is starting to censor us.  Chaim said he had problems uploading there earlier, and when I attempted to upload all 4 videos I got a message from an admin who told me to: "Stop spaming us my friend, one a day we can handle, if you keep it up we will reject each time"

He rejected two of the videos for public view, meaning people can't search for them or find them, and the other two videos are pending approval so they will probably be rejected as well. 

If they are competing with youtube, why don't they want the extra hits?

I doubt they cannot afford their current bandwidth.

~*Mills*~

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 04:01:37 AM »

"Don’t make our show your political agenda, I'm on your side but the consensus of opinion regarding so many videos on such sensitive issues in such a short time is wearing us out, your choice. Don’t make an enemy."

It doesn't look as though JTF will be accepted at liveleak.  They're censoring the videos even more rigorously than YouTube! 

At least YouTube lets the videos on for a while until people complain, the live leak admins are censoring the videos before anyone even gets to see them!
WOW!  >:(
Their loss! Those Bolshevik fools!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 04:20:07 AM »
There's a Christian version of Youtube.  I think it supposedly focuses on theology. 

JTF could add an aspect to that site that doesn't focus primarily on theology.  Instead JTF videos could be posted there so potential JTF supporters there could learn about important issues.

I'm not going to spell out the name of the site as you'll see why, but the name of the site could be found in the headline of the following article:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=sci_tech&id=5740914

To avoid typing out the name of the site that's in the article, you could try highlighting the link and then copy/pasting it into the web browser.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 05:38:03 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 05:00:58 AM »
great videos
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

~*Mills*~

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 06:04:14 AM »
Amazing videos! 5 stars.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 07:55:26 AM »
LOL  ChoDilly IS JEFFnDENMARK  check out his page he posts on Chaims video about ron paul  ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 10:00:29 AM »
Great videos Chaim!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 10:02:19 AM »
LOL  ChoDilly IS JEFFnDENMARK  check out his page he posts on Chaims video about ron paul  ;D

I've been having a back-and-forth with him.  He's such an obvious Nazi!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 10:06:52 AM »

Have yu seen my posts with him he's alsoJEFFnDENMARK CHECK IT OUT  ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 10:09:38 AM »

Are you obyx132?  It's so funny how all the Nazi use multiple user names to make it seem like they have more people on their side.  Also how they try to claim that Jews are Nazis even though they believe in open Nazism themselves!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 10:11:57 AM »

Are you obyx132?  It's so funny how all the Nazi use multiple user names to make it seem like they have more people on their side.  Also how they try to claim that Jews are Nazis even though they believe in open Nazism themselves!
;D They are so stupid.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 10:19:23 AM »
Are you obyx132?
O0 O0 O0

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 11:12:44 AM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

In my opinion, the following four videos are among the most powerful that I have ever done:

(Questions For Croats)

G-d-willing, Zeev Jabotinsky will be uploading these videos to liveleak shortly. (Zeev, the videos are now on rapidshare at the bottom. They are videos 93, 94, 95 and 96 and they are in the same order as listed in this thread above, e.g. video 93 is "How JTF Can Save....", video 94 is "JTF Predicts...." etc.)

Excellent Mr.Chaim! O0
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 11:23:57 AM »
Great job Chaim!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 11:26:31 AM »
Powerful is an understatement! You rock Chaim!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 11:27:18 AM »
By the way, congrats Chaim! You have over 100 posts!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 11:33:27 AM »
Yay - you used one of my accounts!  :)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 12:19:28 PM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

(Questions For Croats)

I don't find them on RapidShare...the last one I see is english92.wmv...?

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 01:10:12 PM »

I don't find them on RapidShare...the last one I see is english92.wmv...?

You can always use http://keepvid.com/
to copy them

Great Job Chaim. The Ron Paul one is very much to the point and I see no reason why it will ever be removed from any video sharing site.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 01:33:07 PM »

I have had no problem yet with my latest addition.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=638_1195842188
I would take his advice and not make enemies with them. My 4 previous videos have over a total of 2500 views in a very short time during a Holiday week.  Liveleak is very good. Keep posting on youtube also.

qubetv.tv only takes certain video formats (none of which are the kind we use). So for now we can not use them.

No trouble with Metacafe:

but not many views either.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=638_1195842188
I would take his advice and not make enemies with them. My 4 previous videos have over a total of 2500 views in a very short time during a Holiday week.  Liveleak is very good. Keep posting on youtube also.

qubetv.tv only takes certain video formats (none of which are the kind we use). So for now we can not use them.

No trouble with Metacafe:

but not many views either.