General Category > Internet Only JTF Shows Archive

Baruch HaShem, 4 Powerful New JTF Videos (11/23)

(1/8) > >>

Chaim Ben Pesach:
                                                                                                                בס''ד

In my opinion, the following four videos are among the most powerful that I have ever done:

(How JTF Can Save Heroic Little Israel)

(JTF Predicts Ron Paul Will Lose Badly)

(Questions For Croats)

(Mitt Romney Is A Disaster)

G-d-willing, Zeev Jabotinsky will be uploading these videos to liveleak shortly. (Zeev, the videos are now on rapidshare at the bottom. They are videos 93, 94, 95 and 96 and they are in the same order as listed in this thread above, e.g. video 93 is "How JTF Can Save....", video 94 is "JTF Predicts...." etc.)

Husar:
GOD BLESS YOU
CHAIM BEN PESSACH.
GOD BLESS JTF.
CcCc

kahaneloyalist:
Excellent video, these videos are extremely powerful

Ehud:
I think that LiveLeak is starting to censor us.  Chaim said he had problems uploading there earlier, and when I attempted to upload all 4 videos I got a message from an admin who told me to: "Stop spaming us my friend, one a day we can handle, if you keep it up we will reject each time"

He rejected two of the videos for public view, meaning people can't search for them or find them, and the other two videos are pending approval so they will probably be rejected as well. 

Ehud:
The admin just sent this message:

"Don’t make our show your political agenda, I'm on your side but the consensus of opinion regarding so many videos on such sensitive issues in such a short time is wearing us out, your choice. Don’t make an enemy."

It doesn't look as though JTF will be accepted at liveleak.  They're censoring the videos even more rigorously than YouTube! 

At least YouTube lets the videos on for a while until people complain, the live leak admins are censoring the videos before anyone even gets to see them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version