General Category > Internet Only JTF Shows Archive

Baruch HaShem, 4 Powerful New JTF Videos (11/23)

<< < (7/8) > >>

Dr. Dan:
i didn't get to see the question about croat video.

DALMACIJA:

--- Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach on November 23, 2007, 02:45:00 AM --- (Questions For Croats)
--- End quote ---

It was again a great video!
To bad that they removed the video. What a shame!
The anti Serb propaganda from the Clinton - Blair period is still in continue in Europe and America.

Stop supporting Nazi Croatia!!!

The Nazi Croatian government declared war against the USA and the allies in 1941.
No Croatian representative of today had removed that declaration!

Croatia is officially still in war with the USA!

~*Mills*~:

--- Quote from: dannycookie57 on November 23, 2007, 03:35:34 PM ---i didn't get to see the question about croat video.

--- End quote ---
It was great! I saw it and can't believe it was removed. It had nothing wrong in it, only some reasonable questions. Those croats are cowardly animals!

Nic Brookes:
Ron Paul video also taken down :(

dhimmi_pride:
FAO Chaim Ben Pesach:

I think that your next video on youtube should be about the ongoing censorship and hypocracy that youtube's adminstrators have shown toward JTF. It's easy for them to play the political correctness card when you post videos about muslims, croatians, blacks in america ect. but lets see how they'd deal with videos about their own hypocracy (and anti-semitism) being exposed. It also may not be a bad idea to start a thread on their wikipedia page about the censorship of JTF. Lets try and get some exposure. Who knows we may even get some support from people who don't agree with us politically but at least think that we should be allowed to post videos. The only way youtube will ever allow JTF uncensored on youtube will be to embarrass them into allowing us by exposing their own double standards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version