Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 Powerful New JTF Videos (11/23)  (Read 39048 times)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 Powerful New JTF Videos (11/23)
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2007, 01:37:05 PM »
The "Questions for Croats" has been removed by YouTube.   >:(

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2007, 01:59:36 PM »
Ron Paul video has now been removed, too.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2007, 02:00:15 PM »
OK, I hit all four videos from ten different accounts - favorite, subscribe, comments, and thumbs up/down.  But of course, now only two are left on YT... >:(

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2007, 02:16:14 PM »
OK, I hit all four videos from ten different accounts - favorite, subscribe, comments, and thumbs up/down.  But of course, now only two are left on YT... >:(

Ok that is not a good development. I uploaded Ron Paul at Liveleak and youtube:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/rnr/487162228.html   

http://austin.craigslist.org/rnr/487164190.html

At liveleak they said that it was a copy and they rejected it. I assume somebody else already uploaded it and they feel they can not have 2 of the same video. Clearly they are keeping an eye on the accounts they know to be JTF friendly. I suggest other JTFers open accounts there. Also who else uploaded the new Ron Paul video there?

As for youtube... we have obviously made some obsessed enemies. They are probably reading this board and reporting us right away. Nothing was controversial with the new Ron Paul video so that is disappointing. I can not stress enough that if there were 50 of us uploading videos on youtube at once they would never be able to stop us. Right now There are probably only 6 of us (better than 1 but still...)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 03:14:58 PM »
GUESTS MUST BE MADE TO REGISTER BEFORE THEY CAN SEE THE FORUM ,MANY FORUMS HAVE THAT MECHANISM
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 03:35:34 PM »
i didn't get to see the question about croat video.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 03:39:55 PM »
(Questions For Croats)

It was again a great video!
To bad that they removed the video. What a shame!
The anti Serb propaganda from the Clinton - Blair period is still in continue in Europe and America.

Stop supporting Nazi Croatia!!!

The Nazi Croatian government declared war against the USA and the allies in 1941.
No Croatian representative of today had removed that declaration!

Croatia is officially still in war with the USA!

~*Mills*~

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 03:51:13 PM »
i didn't get to see the question about croat video.
It was great! I saw it and can't believe it was removed. It had nothing wrong in it, only some reasonable questions. Those croats are cowardly animals!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 04:14:53 PM »
Ron Paul video also taken down :(

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2007, 06:34:29 PM »
FAO Chaim Ben Pesach:

I think that your next video on youtube should be about the ongoing censorship and hypocracy that youtube's adminstrators have shown toward JTF. It's easy for them to play the political correctness card when you post videos about muslims, croatians, blacks in america ect. but lets see how they'd deal with videos about their own hypocracy (and anti-semitism) being exposed. It also may not be a bad idea to start a thread on their wikipedia page about the censorship of JTF. Lets try and get some exposure. Who knows we may even get some support from people who don't agree with us politically but at least think that we should be allowed to post videos. The only way youtube will ever allow JTF uncensored on youtube will be to embarrass them into allowing us by exposing their own double standards.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2007, 11:17:50 PM »
G-d Bless you Chiam. Keep up the good work
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2007, 11:20:02 PM »
The Croats and Ron Paul one have been delted. YT is tring to undermine our movement we have to be strong and sitck together.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 04:26:01 AM »
                                                                                                                   בס''ד

I did upload the four last videos to rapidshare but when I looked on Saturday night, they were gone. Only the first 18 are still there. Very strange. I will reupload them to rapidshare.

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 05:39:50 PM »
Is JTF being attacked from without by Al-Quaeda?

DEBKAfile Exclusive: Al Qaeda declares Cyber Jihad on the West

November 7, 2007, 10:57 AM (GMT+02:00)

Symbol of al Qaeda's Cyber Warriors

In a special Internet announcement in Arabic, picked up DEBKAfile’s counter-terror sources, Osama bin Laden’s followers announced Monday, Oct. 29, the launching of Electronic Jihad. On Sunday, Nov. 11, al Qaeda’s electronic experts will start attacking Western, Jewish, Israeli, Muslim apostate and Shiite Web sites. On Day One, they will test their skills against 15 targeted sites expand the operation from day to day thereafter until hundreds of thousands of Islamist hackers are in action against untold numbers of anti-Muslim sites.

DEBKAfile’s counter-terror sources report that, shortly after the first announcement, some of al Qaeda’s own Web sites went blank, apparently crashed by the American intelligence computer experts tracking them.

The next day, Oct. 30, they were up again, claiming their Islamic fire walls were proof against infidel assault.

They also boasted an impenetrable e-mail network for volunteers wishing to join up with the cyber jihad to contact and receive instructions undetected by the security agencies in their respective countries.

Our sources say the instructions come in simple language and are organized in sections according to target. They offer would-be martyrs, who for one reason or another are unable to fight in the field, to fulfill their jihad obligations on the Net. These virtual martyrs are assured of the same thrill and sense of elation as a jihadi on the “battlefield.”

In effect, say DEBKAfile’s counter-terror experts, al Qaeda is retaliating against Western intelligence agencies’ tactics, which detect new terrorist sites and zap them as soon as they appear. Until now, the jihadists kept dodging the assault by throwing up dozens of new sites simultaneously. This kept the trackers busy and ensured that some of the sites survived, while empty pages were promptly replaced. But as al Qaeda’s cyber wizards got better at keeping its presence on the Net for longer periods, so too did Western counter-attackers at knocking them down. Now Bin Laden’s cyber legions are fighting back. The electronic war they have declared could cause considerable trouble on the world’s Internet.