Author Topic: REASONS WHY RON PAUL IS A DISASTER  (Read 16142 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: REASONS WHY RON PAUL IS A DISASTER
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2007, 10:31:19 AM »
From what I hear, Saudi Arabia is a more secular regime in Saddam Hussein fashion, and less of a religious fundamentalist regime.  He's got things backwards.  Iran is the real threat.  They are a theocracy.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2007, 02:56:30 PM »
Saudi is just as bad as Iran, Iran is pretty screwy but at the very least Jews can live there. In Saudi, that is not the case. I would hope Israel chooses a better leader than Olmert and does take out Iran before it is too late though.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 07:28:29 PM by Cohen »

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
if Ron paul is a Nazi....
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2007, 06:42:12 PM »
if ron paul is a nazi what makes the CFR member then?? :o Because The United States Was Over Controlled By CFR for the Past 57 years and during that time they were breaking the Constitution and promising better things to come but couldn't accomplish it. I can say that  i see bush has a red 666 on his forehead. The CFR is a bit corrupted  they care about supporters when they go into the president  they care about the highest class then the people who are in the low class or the middle class.   ??? Ron Paul is not even CFR member britain supports Ron Paul :-X thats all i have to say
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 12:15:02 AM by warlord2080 »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2007, 03:58:19 AM »
He is a racist? :D

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2007, 02:24:33 PM »
i think ron paul is more american and makes sense then any other people who are running for president. i mean why do we have to trust CFR standards when the CFR  is policing the world even some countries believe that the US will fall into one world nation. i wouldn't vote for barack obama or hillary or rudy guiliani or any of those CFR members because of the fact they want to keep  the US boarders open to immigrants which has been a major problem to the US. ???(question:what does this mean) answer: it means that the more we vote for CFR members the more the USA will be more in debt and its been going down since the 1913 because of the federal reserve act. i would say vote for Ron paul becuase before 1913 there was no debt in america.I will not vote for the CFR members because of the fear that if we vote for a CFR member this year US will fall into one world nation EX- Communist nation.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:31:05 PM by warlord2080 »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2007, 02:58:55 PM »
Thankfully, Ron Paulistinian has absolutely no chance of winning the Republican nomination or of becoming President.

But you go ahead and vote for the Jew hating, isolationist, dhimmi [censored].

And after you're done wasting your vote, take some time to learn how to spell 'border', and putting together a literate, comprehensible sentence.

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2007, 05:32:28 PM »
Ok have your choice liberty or death CFR been lying to us about 20 years. we can continue the liberty or we can turn this country into a Communist country you choose. you guys didn't come here just because there is no freedom you guys came because of freedom, peace, and tranquility. :::D Hope i move to a different country before that happens.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2007, 07:43:40 AM »
i think ron paul is more american and makes sense then any other people who are running for president. i mean why do we have to trust CFR standards when the CFR  is policing the world even some countries believe that the US will fall into one world nation. i wouldn't vote for barack obama or hillary or rudy guiliani or any of those CFR members because of the fact they want to keep  the US boarders open to immigrants which has been a major problem to the US. ???(question:what does this mean) answer: it means that the more we vote for CFR members the more the USA will be more in debt and its been going down since the 1913 because of the federal reserve act. i would say vote for Ron paul becuase before 1913 there was no debt in america.I will not vote for the CFR members because of the fear that if we vote for a CFR member this year US will fall into one world nation EX- Communist nation.

Fred Thompson was and probably still is a CFR member. 

Other than Ron Paul, how do you know that the rest of the GOP candidates are CFR members?

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »
CFR has been here for about what 57 years heres the list of the Candidates  who are in the the presidential election

Fred Thompson
Rudy Giuliani
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Jim Gilmore
Newt Gingrich
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
John Edwards
Joe Biden
Chris Dodd
Bill Richardson

i can tell you even Britain supports Ron Paul

here is the website to tell you about CFR members and a video

http://www.thought-criminal.org/2007/08/15/cfr-stacks-the-deck-with-both-democrat-and-republican-presidential-candidates

mostly neo-cons like Hiliary, Barack Obama, Rudy Guliani, and all of the CFR want to create a one world government. as i believe in the constitution(if you read the constitution) i don't think changing  democracy *like Barack Obama said* into a bus of your dreams*like communism or a dictatorship*.  like USA today they want this war over. As  a lot of people said that this is  the same predicament like Vietnam. Saddam Hussein is dead, a lot of GI's doesn't know how to be the police. so since Saddam is dead alot of people are rioting because  they know they are  not governed anymore. Bush is exactly a CFR member But voting for Al Gore would have been worse. I think voting for Rudy Guliani is far more worse, he is like Bush on steroids.We are also seeing radical Christian and radical Muslim. Radical Christians want to see all Muslims dead, well you can guess that radical Muslims want to see. Sorry about the paragraphs because i don't write normal on forums but i real life i do correct myself. CFR                     NonCFR

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2007, 02:39:11 PM »
I can say that  i see bush has a red 666 on his forehead.

Does he have one on his hand as well??  8;)

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2007, 12:50:57 PM »
I can say that  i see bush has a red 666 on his forehead.

Does he have one on his hand as well??  8;)
we'll we can all say that he is evil and needs to be condemned. he has the intellegence of a manatee and lets Dick Cheney rule the country

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »
CFR has been here for about what 57 years heres the list of the Candidates  who are in the the presidential election

Fred Thompson
Rudy Giuliani
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Jim Gilmore
Newt Gingrich
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
John Edwards
Joe Biden
Chris Dodd
Bill Richardson

http://www.thought-criminal.org/2007/08/15/cfr-stacks-the-deck-with-both-democrat-and-republican-presidential-candidates

mostly neo-cons like Hiliary, Barack Obama, Rudy Guliani, and all of the CFR want to create a one world government. as i believe in the constitution(if you read the constitution) i don't think changing  democracy *like Barack Obama said* into a bus of your dreams*like communism or a dictatorship*.  like USA today they want this war over. As  a lot of people said that this is  the same predicament like Vietnam. Saddam Hussein is dead, a lot of GI's doesn't know how to be the police. so since Saddam is dead alot of people are rioting because  they know they are  not governed anymore. Bush is exactly a CFR member But voting for Al Gore would have been worse. I think voting for Rudy Guliani is far more worse, he is like Bush on steroids.We are also seeing radical Christian and radical Muslim. Radical Christians want to see all Muslims dead, well you can guess that radical Muslims want to see. Sorry about the paragraphs because i don't write normal on forums but i real life i do correct myself. CFR                     NonCFR

I hate to tell you this, but this forum is real life.

Real people read your posts and you should take the time to review what you post here.

Taking a few minutes to correct the spelling and grammatical errors replete in your posts might prevent you from coming off as a babbling, illiterate idiot.

On second thought, considering the content of your posts, that's not really going to help.

Besides, I'm sure you don't 'correct yourself' or write any better in 'real life'.

Has anyone else noticed the assortment of idiots and Jew hating scumbags that gravitate towards Ron Paulistinian ?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2007, 09:59:19 AM »
Ron Paul had the highest poll ratings last night. I am really considering voting for him, he speaks well.

kellymaureen

« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2007, 10:03:44 AM »
I wonder why this group is supporting ron? ;)

http://muslimsvoteronpaul.com/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2007, 07:32:16 PM »
They also have Arabs for paul
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »

Fred Thompson
Rudy Giuliani
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Jim Gilmore
Newt Gingrich
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
John Edwards
Joe Biden
Chris Dodd
Bill Richardson

Every Democrat is on that list except for Kucinich

On the GOP side, neither Hunter nor Tancredo are part of CFR.  Tancredo has had fights with the White House.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2007, 10:38:49 PM »

we'll we can all say that he is evil and needs to be condemned. he has the intellegence of a manatee and lets Dick Cheney rule the country

That's not true.  Condi Rice has more influence than Cheney has.