Author Topic: Bush said he would work with Dems on Guest Worker Program  (Read 3626 times)

adam613

Bush said he would work with Dems on Guest Worker Program
« on: November 09, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »
The worst that came out today was I was listening to the Michael Savage show and he played a clip of Bush basically saying he agree's with the Dems on Guest Woker programs. This was what Chaim was warning about and yeah it is very worrysome. Bush is the liberal that he is and now he can go ahead with this crazy amnesty program and has already said he wants to work with the dems on it. This is very bad news. Hopefully some dems will be against it as hopefully there are some conservative dems out there. These are really scary times.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Bush said he would work with Dems on Guest Worker Program
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 12:16:15 AM »
Richard Viguerie was on his show once.

He said that Bush would have his amnesty when the Dems control the House/Senate.

He was probably right.

But I have one word for you all.

Fillibuster.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 06:21:58 AM »
This was my greatest fear going into the election at the start of the week. The house Republicans were the only thing preventing Bush from getting his guest worker and amnesty bill. As the saga unfolds since election night I see we have even greater problems facing us thanks to the cut and run liberals.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 11:42:15 PM »
This filthy traitor Bush poses a far greater danger than Bill Clinton.  Clinton is  a glass full of poison but Bush is a glass with milk mixed with poison.  Who is the greater of the two evils?

Republicans should raise up and rebel against this phony hyporcite before it is too late.

I think that the democrats would not impeach Bush because they know Bush will co-operate with their agenda!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 08:04:10 AM »
Amenisty is on the way, make no mistake about that. That traitor bush has done us in. There will be a rush from the hellhole mexico to this country that will be overtake in two to five years. If you think that this country will not change take a look at Jackson Heights, Corona, or Roosevelt Ave. in general. I tortured myself by taking a walk from 74 st to 108 st just to see how such a wonderful area has turned into slum. Stores were selling fried grasshoppers, whole pigs were being roasted on the streets, there were everykind of 'street vendor' you could think of, one peon had a machette he was using to cut cocanuts, they were selling rum and beer in front of the overwelmed cops, brothels, people selling phoney documents. The streets were full of grease from the 'food vendors', smoke filled the air, there were the blaring of 'cultural music' filling the black smoked air, not one word of English did I hear, the signs were written in spanish, chinese, and korean, the buildings were marked with 'ghetto art', by and large it was appalling.

What we should do is to pass a law that any money that is wired south of the 'border' will be taxed at 99 percent. If any illegal is caught he AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY BE SHIPPED TO DARKEST PART OF AFRICA where they will be little chance of them sinking back like rats to our once great country.

Deport all muslims immediately, sieze all their property, and burn the koran.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 08:42:18 AM »
Excllent post fjack I agree with you 200%. Boy you must have really felt like making yourself sick with that walk! A drive along there is about all I can take it is dangerous as well as being sickening. I had to go to a wake in Corona a few months ago and was early. I walked around the  neighborhood for about an hour on  Corona Ave and 102st. and was hartbroken to see how low everything has become and mind you this location is still considered the cream of the crop around there. It was like going to South America in varying forms other parts I felt like it was China or Koria. Gone was the Melting pot neighborhood of Italians, Germans, Irish. America is loosing her identity and soon we will be a transient nation where people will only come here for what they can get. I  really believe that this last election will close the doors on any possible recovery for America. I can see the loads of illeagles departing for the borders now. I am willing to bet that among the first order of business this new congress will impose an amnesty bill where all illeagles here already will be legalized.  Whats that expression  in Mexico lingo to hurry? "Andali Andali to the frontera molta rapido "
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 09:41:57 AM »
In all honesty, the illegals have amnesty right now.

Recognizing them as citizens is no different than failing to remove them. Right now, the US gov't is doing nothing to deport or remove the millions of illegals. They might as well already be amnestied.

Unless one party raises a plan to actually remove the illegals they're pretty much equal on the issue.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!