Author Topic: "Peace Process" Related Natural Disasters In America  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
"Peace Process" Related Natural Disasters In America
« on: November 26, 2007, 02:47:00 AM »

This is interesting!!!

http://www.watch.org/showprint.php3?idx=98070&mcat=1&rtn=/index.html

Update and Commentary

2007: Nine Major FEMA Disasters
and Two Major Crises Coincide
with U.S. Involvement in the
Israel "Peace" Process - Bill Koenig

I primarily focus on billion dollar-plus U.S. events that coincide with White House involvement with Israel’s land. However, after research, I discovered there were nine major FEMA disasters and/or clusters of events in 2007 and two other major crises that coincided either with U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice’s visit to Jerusalem or U.S. President George W. Bush, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Secretary Rice’s Quartet meetings.

After four of Rice’s eight trips to Israel this year, President Bush declared major FEMA disasters for events that coincided with her trips to Israel.

Four disaster events and/or clusters of events were weather-related. A fifth disaster occurred when a major bridge collapsed in the Congressional district of Congress’ only Muslim Congressman — on the day he stated he was going back to Israel to work on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. At the same time, Rice was in Jerusalem meeting with Olmert, Shimon Peres, Tzipi Livni, and Ehud Barak.

The bridge collapsed in the area known as the ‘West Bank’ — the west bank of the Mississippi River at the campus of the University of Minnesota. (There is a West Bank campus and an East Bank campus.)

During Rice’s November trip to Israel there was a major political crisis for the Bush Administration in Pakistan, a sixth major non-FEMA weather event, record oil-prices, and the euro hit a new high against the US dollar .

There were five additional major FEMA disaster events and/or clusters of events that occurred in the United States in 2007 that coincided with President Bush and Rice preparing for a meeting with Olmert, meeting with Olmert in Washington, and during Rice’s Quartet meetings.

The costliest FEMA event in 2007 was the billion dollar Southern California fires in October, which were right on the heels of Rice’s five day visit to Israel to push for her Middle East Summit at Annapolis — where there were discussions on the boundaries and timing of a Palestinian state, the forfeiture of Judea and Samaria, pressure to divide Jerusalem, and initial discussions on the sovereignty over the Temple Mount.

More.... in the link!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "Peace Process" Related Natural Disasters In America
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 05:16:40 AM »
Yes also over the past week in Israel 2 minor 4.5 and 4.8 eartnquakes.A warming possiblly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 11:47:38 AM »
It's interesting, Katrina was a week after the Gaza evacuation.  I'm waiting with great interest to see if the US gets hit by anything after Annapolis.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 08:57:33 PM »
Actually Zechariah's prophecy is being fulfilled.

Zechariah 12:1-3

1.The word of the Lord about Israel. The Lord by whom the heavens are stretched out and the bases of the earth put in place, and the spirit of man formed inside him, has said:
2 See, I will make Jerusalem a cup of shaking fear to all the peoples round about, when Jerusalem is shut in. 3 And it will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of great weight for all the peoples; all those who take it up will be badly wounded; and all the nations of the earth will come together against it.

But unfortunately this "peace" conference is sponsored by a so-called "Christian" President!

Already Cheney is experiencing heart troubles and Malibu, CA has been hit by wild fires.

Regardless of God's punishment on America all world leaders involved in this conference are making sure that their destiny is going to be in the "lake of fire" in the world to come!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 10:03:40 PM »
Actually Zechariah's prophecy is being fulfilled.

Zechariah 12:1-3

1.The word of the Lord about Israel. The Lord by whom the heavens are stretched out and the bases of the earth put in place, and the spirit of man formed inside him, has said:
2 See, I will make Jerusalem a cup of shaking fear to all the peoples round about, when Jerusalem is shut in. 3 And it will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of great weight for all the peoples; all those who take it up will be badly wounded; and all the nations of the earth will come together against it.

But unfortunately this "peace" conference is sponsored by a so-called "Christian" President!

Already Cheney is experiencing heart troubles and Malibu, CA has been hit by wild fires.

Regardless of G-d's punishment on America all world leaders involved in this conference are making sure that their destiny is going to be in the "lake of fire" in the world to come!
Sharon is still in his Coma, Rabin had a Pulsa Denura and has been dead a dozen years, which evil leader will be next to fall?
KAHANE TZADAK!