Author Topic: I'm loosing my job because of my views..  (Read 9064 times)

ftf

Re: I'm loosing my job because of my views..
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 04:25:58 PM »
Vito, I am amazed at how resigned you are to this. Surely this is not constitutional.

I am positive that somewhere a lawyer would even take this up for free.

As Baltimore said, discriminatory laws in real estate are VERY stringent. It's almost better that I'm fired.. I can definitely use it as a tool in my campaign  O0

I just want to make sure that I can't be sued for my views.. is that possible?
Think for a minute what would happen under the constitution if someone tried to sue you for your political views, also think, if they did,  it would give you a great platform to demonstrate the facts behind them.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2007, 04:42:38 PM »
You can nominally be sued for almost anything but if its obviously absurd it will be thrown out quickly, you can also say anything shy of telling people to commit a crime. Though you should known that the Muzzies like to sue their opponents as a means of intimidation and the Saudis often pay for such actions.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2007, 04:57:07 PM »
Everyone has rights except for decent people in today's America.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2007, 06:05:28 PM »

Sue them vito! Take on the system. Even if you loose it will be a great way to gain attention and promote our cause! I'm sure you could find a right-wing lawyer to work on your case for free. And if you get your case in the paper i'm sure they'll be lining up to defend you. Remember when that student at Pace got charged with a hate crime for flushing the koran down the toilet? As soon as he was in the paper all of a sudden lawyers couldn't wait to support him pro-bono.

kellymaureen

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2007, 06:06:09 PM »
I'd be willing to bet they wouldnt fire a muslim agent who was  recorded standing on a street corner screaming death to infidels, Jews, Israel and America....they would be too scared to fire him law or no law ;)

Oh and Im terribly sorry that this is happening to you :(
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 06:08:31 PM by kellymaureen »

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2007, 06:24:04 PM »
Thats rough, but a price we pay for standing up for your rights.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2007, 06:47:33 PM »
Screw 'em. There's got to be one good American who will hire you, Vito.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2007, 06:48:56 PM »
Screw 'em. There's got to be one good American who will hire you, Vito.

yes, there has to mean. All the best luck ;) O0

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2007, 07:40:46 PM »
This is amazing BS! This can be beneficial in the long run, especially political, but this cannot be taken matter of factly, by Vito, or anyone on his side. If things are done right the publicity from this can not only catapult Vito into office but also raise up even more Loyalist candidates.
First, interesting fact, Vito's opponent, Ann Margaret Carrozza, has as her biggest donors, Realators associations. Coincidence?
Also, she is a lawyer.
Less than a week after he hits a local newspaper, this happens. Again, coincidence?
EEO rules can get you into trouble for discrimination if you are responsible for the actual hiring, firing and or promoting of workers. Then there must be proof of this on an individual case by case basis.
Are there separate laws pertinent just to real estate?
Here is what should be done.
First, we must all search for a conservative lawyer who will take this case pro bono. Sue your boss and the main organization/association, etc. that has this discriminatory law.
Next, we need to hold a rally outside of this office, or outside of the headquarters of the organization that has this ridiculous rule.
Everyone in Queens or all NYC, write letters to the editor about this nonsense.
We need to organize a fundraiser for Vito, not just for his candidacy, but also for the purpose of letting it be publicly known that we are raising funds for an American that lost his job for speaking up against islam.
This cannot go unchallenged, if it does we all lose.
No doubt about this though, political operatives are already at work here. Vito is a threat because he says what most people believe but are afaid to say. This is why people are afraid, because of things just as this. This must be answered and be answered loudly and clearly.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »
Reading about what has happened to you, Vito, sends a shiver down my spine.
Do we still live in America...I'm not sure.  :o
I think Firster555 is right.
You struck a nerve - with someone or some group - and they are taking action to neutralize you.  They must fear you and your message  O0
I'm really sorry that you had  to loose your job for taking a stand.  :(

As my Dad always says - Every knock is a boost.
I hope you find a better job and can make the most of this unfair incident to further your candidacy.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:17:05 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.