Author Topic: The BNP  (Read 4448 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
The BNP
« on: November 26, 2007, 12:15:45 PM »
If there was any question about the BNP this should answer it
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The BNP
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 01:26:43 PM »
If there was any question about the BNP this should answer it

Nick Griffin, who spoke of a holohoax in the past.
See the wikipedia article on nick griffin. in the anti-semitism section.  In 2005 he said that his party should throw off its anti-semitism.

Michael Howard was leader of the conservative party 2003-2005.  So that gives you some idea of when this BNP I link to below, was speaking. He refers to michael howard here.

John Tyndall speaking

John Hutchyns Tyndall (July 14, 1934 – July 19, 2005), born in Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom was a far-right British nationalist politician best known for leading the National Front in the 1970s and for founding the British National Party in the 1980s.[1]

OK.. so now we have the national front!!

The leaders have gone silent with their anti-semitism because it might hurt their current goal to "deal with" muslims.

I magine that if they got in they would be throwing stones through windows of muslim shops.. But whether you like that or not.   They do not like jews either.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 01:29:59 PM »
He is correct that some people use acts of genocide as means to argue against the concept of nationalism...and he's at least more moderate now than he was earlier.

Also, one should not be shocked that a British Nationalist is primarily pro-British, and less concerned about Jews.

ftf

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 02:15:52 PM »
Idiots, don't they realise that the Jews are one of the best available allies against the muslims?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 02:42:04 PM »
Idiots, don't they realise that the Jews are one of the best available allies against the muslims?

Yes they do.
That is why in recent years they have been focussing on muslims. And been silent on their anti-semitism.

But this is very recent shift.  And only in the leadership.

Their BNP members no doubt still harbour the anti-semitic feeling of the anti-semitic party they joined prior to 2005 !!!

ftf

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 02:48:09 PM »

Yes they do.
That is why in recent years they have been focussing on muslims. And been silent on their anti-semitism.

Their BNP members no doubt still harbour the anti-semitic feeling of the anti-semitic party they joined prior to 2005 !!!

Anti-semitism just makes no sense, it's the most irrational and illogical thing ever.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »
The BNP are stupid. They aren't getting anywhere and dig themselves into problems. Most of their members are foreigners. I even know an asian muslim guy who was given a membership invite with them, he fixed up their computer system.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »
The BNP are stupid. They aren't getting anywhere and dig themselves into problems. Most of their members are foreigners. I even know an asian muslim guy who was given a membership invite with them, he fixed up their computer system.
They're desperate for members.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 03:20:15 PM »

Yes they do.

Anti-semitism just makes no sense, it's the most irrational and illogical thing ever.
They say Jews are actuallty Khazars and Jesus was a real Jew and that's why you can hate the "Khazars" without hating Jesus.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 03:27:11 PM »
They're desperate for members.

So they defy their own purpose. Bunch of loud mouths.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 03:34:40 PM »
I think they have actually had some pretty signifigant growth lately, and they do hold 74 council seats. While this is a small fraction of the total number of seats this is the first time a Nationalist has held more then a few seats at a time.

He is correct that some people use acts of genocide as means to argue against the concept of nationalism...and he's at least more moderate now than he was earlier.

Also, one should not be shocked that a British Nationalist is primarily pro-British, and less concerned about Jews.
I dont care if he is Nationalistic, and I happen to think Nationalism is a rational position, but his Israel is oppresing the fakestinians is total nonsense, as well as his reference to the "Holocaust Industry" is just disgusting.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 03:45:28 PM »
We do not have a decent right wing political movement in britain.

But, most british people read The Sun.   This is significant.

The Sun is pro israel, and has no patience with muslims. 

I once went into a muslim area, with a can of beer in one hand, and The Sun newspaper in the other, and I read The Sun on the bus.   I got some "nasty looks" from a muslim girl in a hijab , she was of indian extraction, and quite attractive, I guess she thought she`d make me feel uncomfortable because she thought I was racist for reading The Sun! 

There is a picture of a naked woman on page 3   (the famous page 3 girl).  I skipped over that one.

The Sun is not a political movement, but it is the closest thing to a message getting out, just not an organisation taking power. 

The television though, is all left wing. BBC run loads of channels.. ITV is still not right wing.  We have nothing like fox news.  All we have is "The Sun".

ftf

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »
Seriously... I know serious left wingers who read the sun, this is because the sun is a comic, it doesn't give real news, if you want real news in the UK, read the guardian, the news is there, but you have to dig through the left wing bias heaped on top of it, it's heavy, but a lot of the news is there underneath.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 03:54:31 PM »

I once went into a muslim area, with a can of beer in one hand, and The Sun newspaper in the other, and I read The Sun on the bus.   I got some "nasty looks" from a muslim girl in a hijab , she was of indian extraction, and quite attractive, I guess she thought she`d make me feel uncomfortable because she thought I was racist for reading The Sun! 

There is a picture of a naked woman on page 3   (the famous page 3 girl).  I skipped over that one.

The Sun is not a political movement, but it is the closest thing to a message getting out, just not an organisation taking power. 

The television though, is all left wing. BBC run loads of channels.. ITV is still not right wing.  We have nothing like fox news.  All we have is "The Sun".

The Daily Mirror is VERY right wing.

The sun isn't that good because it focuses on celebrities too much. The Times has started to become pro-Israel and i've read a lot of articles in it that are very right-wing.

The Guardian is a NO no.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 04:15:35 PM »

The Daily Mirror is VERY right wing.

The sun isn't that good because it focuses on celebrities too much. The Times has started to become pro-Israel and i've read a lot of articles in it that are very right-wing.

The Guardian is a NO no.
No, the Mirror is a comic, you can get real news in the Times I suppose, but I really recommend the Guardian if you want a newspaper, you just have to know how to ignore the left wong bias.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 04:18:02 PM »
He cited Finkelstein as an example of someone who "said nasty things," and compared Finkelstein's comments to his previous comments.  But if you listen closely, he didn't actually endorse Finkelstein or his viewpoints...I believe their stance on the issue is that they don't care one way or the other..

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 04:56:42 PM »
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2005/is_1_38/ai_n6234788/pg_17
"
The National Front was founded in 1967 by Arthur Chesterton and John Tyndall, both former members of Britain's interwar fascist party, Oswald Moseley's British Union of Fascists.
"

John Tydall was BNP leader before Nick Griffin.  And he still speaks e.g. that youtube link talking about Michael Howard. He is elsewhere on youtube, speaking at the BNP.

Jews faught Mosley`s blackshirts in the streets.

This guy is not going to help jews against the rising tide of anti-semitism!!!!!! He will do the reverse

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 06:04:16 PM »
Weren't all right-wing parties in Europe anti-semitical before a couple of years?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 01:40:54 PM »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 02:07:13 PM »
If anything that article shows nick griffin in a good light. He says david irving`s views are repugnant.

But my criticism of nick griffin still stands(i.e. that he has cast off or hidden, his anti-semitism for a reason), and reason not to support the BNP party still stands.

Another interesting thing.. They are right that left wingers are fascists.. There is an irony.

The big left wing jewish organisations in britain were no doubt responsible for blocking rabbi meir kahane from coming into britain.  Infact, the jewish chronicle did not even let him respond to the accusations they made about him in their paper.
And the equivalent leftist groups in america, tried to gag ann coulter.

On the other hand, they use their fascist like methods against anti-semites too.  Trying to ruin ken livingstone, or david irving.   They view nick griffin as bad so they are against him..

Whether or not nick griffin is bad, his party is.

I do not know what Kahane would have said. In this case, Nick Griffin is really not saying anything offensive.  On the contrary.   But his party is full of anti-semites..

Some people may have seen the videos on youtube, in Skokie, where kahane had jews marching in the streets shouting slogans "KILL NAZIS NOW" at rallies.   They were dealing with an organisation whose leader wore swastikas.   Kahane`s argument to some old people, - not a rally - was, yes, right to free speech is good.  "But what person has the right to put me into an oven".

Nick Griffin is not making any pro nazi statement. On the contrary, he makes statements against them, he expelled John Tyndall from the party for nazi views - and for going against him.   He has said hitler is an enemy. 

I think maybe these fascist like actions are disgusting..  And over reactions, and disproportionate.  Though if the BNP party is kept down, it is good for the jews and for britain.  Because their members are a bunch of nazis.

I think what we have here is a leftist organisation , or leftist students, behaving as they usually do, but this time not at completely the wrong people. 

I do not know what the right reaction would be.  Kahane would have known.  Maybe I`ll ask chaim!!