Author Topic: Famous Israeli lesbian  (Read 6199 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Famous Israeli lesbian
« on: November 15, 2006, 10:59:20 AM »

Who is this rich beautiful Israeli Lesbian? :o :o ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Famous Israeli lesbian
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 11:50:33 AM »
Is that Olmert's disgusting daughter?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 11:51:59 AM »
You got it ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 12:42:56 PM »
Huh-huh, that dude looks like a chick.  Huh-huh.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 02:04:53 PM »
Huh-huh, that dude looks like a chick.  Huh-huh.
It does  ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 02:58:26 PM »
She's a good Jewish girl according to left-wing Jews. A lesbian who supports muslim terrorists and hates religious Jews. She's a definite blessing for the Jewish people, no doubt.  >:(

Her and her family will face God's judgement. I just wish they could face man's judgement as well.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 02:10:32 AM »
STARE AT THE SHADOW ON THE WALL BEHIND HER!

IT LOOKS JUST LIKE HAFEZ ASSAD THE LATE SYRIAN DICKTAKER!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 02:21:46 AM »
Dana the Dyke.  ;D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 09:01:24 AM »
What a shame.  A disgrace.  Perhaps she might actually practice what she preaches and go live in Gaza, Saudi Arabia, Syra, South African or even back in Russia.  Perhaps then after a few rapes and attacks for being a Jew might make her brain start functioning...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 06:53:38 PM »

Wow, good eye.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 07:32:25 PM »

;D ;D it does :o :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 11:30:13 PM »

Who is this rich beautiful Israeli Lesbian? :o :o ;D

"beautiful"?!?!?!?!   :o  You must very lonely or very desperate.  Probably both.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 08:13:23 AM »
Her and deadguy Assad have much in common when it comes to their views on the Jewish people.