Author Topic: The State Dept wants your opinion on Mid-East conference  (Read 1209 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The State Dept wants your opinion on Mid-East conference
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:38:05 AM »
http://blogs.state.gov/index.php/entries/q_middle_east_peace/ 

My comment will be reviewed by mod for approval .I bet they'll never post it
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:43:46 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: The State Dept wants your opinion on Mid-East conference
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 06:05:55 AM »
Just posted this. Note the politically correctness. Israel is in danger. Expressing feelings will not awake America. Diplomacy in this case is better. We can do no more, Hashem shall do it.

I think it is very unlikely to get a good result. I just wonder why the West supports this meeting just now when Hamas is about to controll P-alestinian authority. A P-alestinian State would only lead to another war like Iraq and Afganistan. Why supporting the creation of a terrorist State which can threaten world peace and become a new center of al-Qaeda terror?
I would consider a good point if at least P-alestinians recognised Jerusalem as the Israeli Capital and withdrew their claim to return.
It is absurd to speak of two States, if Arabs claim Jews be removed from Cisjordania and Gazza, and at the same time claim Arabs can live in Israel and send refugees. It cannot be considered a two State solution.
Anyway which is the point in negotiating with Abbas while Hamas controls the situation?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 06:12:17 AM »
Just posted this. Note the politically correctness. Israel is in danger. Expressing feelings will not awake America. Diplomacy in this case is better. We can do no more, Hashem shall do it.

I think it is very unlikely to get a good result. I just wonder why the West supports this meeting just now when Hamas is about to controll P-alestinian authority. A P-alestinian State would only lead to another war like Iraq and Afganistan. Why supporting the creation of a terrorist State which can threaten world peace and become a new center of al-Qaeda terror?
I would consider a good point if at least P-alestinians recognised Jerusalem as the Israeli Capital and withdrew their claim to return.
It is absurd to speak of two States, if Arabs claim Jews be removed from Cisjordania and Gazza, and at the same time claim Arabs can live in Israel and send refugees. It cannot be considered a two State solution.
Anyway which is the point in negotiating with Abbas while Hamas controls the situation?

Yes thats very good they will print that
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 07:48:33 PM »
Just take a look at the comments post at the site!!!!! Nearly all are pro-Israel!!!! Either there are more righteous than wicked in the world, or most Palis and their friends are too primitive to use a PC. haha

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 08:03:58 PM »
You and i were both printed :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 08:06:55 PM »
Holy crap, Mord. 99% are extremely pro-Israel
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:09:12 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »
Just take a look at the comments post at the site!!!!! Nearly all are pro-Israel!!!! Either there are more righteous than wicked in the world, or most Palis and their friends are too primitive to use a PC. haha

Not just pro-Israel, but pro-Jewish!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 08:11:38 PM »
Holy crap, Mord. 99% are extremely pro-Israel
True i'm the one who said Ollie North told me you guys[the state dept] are anti semites

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 10:00:09 PM »
the same state dept. who has been anti-semitic since the 1930's, when Jews were being killed in Germany?
I highly doubt they care what I think, unless of course I'm creating trouble for them
KAHANE TZADAK!