Author Topic: German lawyer converts to islam on german TV  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
German lawyer converts to islam on german TV
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:39:01 PM »
horrible video
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

Re: German lawyer converts to islam on german TV
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 10:41:03 PM »
Lawyers are completely amoral and evil. A german-nazi lawyer more so. Who's surprised?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 11:08:27 PM »
i hope he dies of cancer
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 04:47:07 AM »
I can't believe this. He is a traitor

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 08:31:10 AM »
German Nazism in the past has no relation to Islamic terror, except from the fact that some Palis worked for Nazis.
A real Aryan supremacist Nazi would never convert to the religion of Arabs.
Now I'd like to ask that lawyer if he recognises Israeli rights.....Perhaps he just converted because he was seeking monotheism and didn't know Noachides. Or just was atracted by an exotic religion.
It's so easy to convert to Islam that anyone may do it without even thinking of the violent verses of Koran. It just takes a few words recited aloud, according to what I have heard.
A neighbour of mine converted to Pentecostal Christians. She formerly used to come to my house on Friday nights to hear the Kidush when I was aiming to convert, so she knew about the Jews. After she became a Pentecostal Christian, she was once horrorized to learn that that church taught that Jews are condemned to Hell. However she didn't leave it. It seems that cults are so strongly brainwashing, that once they trap you, you can't leave, even if you are scared of what they teach.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 07:57:10 AM »
Yes a real nazi would convert to Islam Hitler once said why does Germany need thaqt terrible Christian Religion to bad Germany was'nt moslem.Hitler loved the the Islamic religion
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 09:51:15 AM »
German Nazism in the past has no relation to Islamic terror, except from the fact that some Palis worked for Nazis.
A real Aryan supremacist Nazi would never convert to the religion of Arabs.
Now I'd like to ask that lawyer if he recognises Israeli rights.....Perhaps he just converted because he was seeking monotheism and didn't know Noachides. Or just was atracted by an exotic religion.
It's so easy to convert to Islam that anyone may do it without even thinking of the violent verses of Koran. It just takes a few words recited aloud, according to what I have heard.
A neighbour of mine converted to Pentecostal Christians. She formerly used to come to my house on Friday nights to hear the Kidush when I was aiming to convert, so she knew about the Jews. After she became a Pentecostal Christian, she was once horrorized to learn that that church taught that Jews are condemned to Hell. However she didn't leave it. It seems that cults are so strongly brainwashing, that once they trap you, you can't leave, even if you are scared of what they teach.

Raul,

that Nazism is not related to Islam from a religious point of view is right, but there are some similarities.

In Nazism are three classes of people:

I. Masterpeople

II. Slavepeople

III. People that must killed -> Jews

In Islam are three categories of people:

I. Muslimun (The Umma)

II. Dhimmis (Christians, Jews) They are under the rule of the Muslimes, must pay them the head-tax and are low graded. When they refuse to pay the head-tax they have to killed. They are slaves.

III. Paganists - This are people that must be killed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nazis want to conquer the whole earth / Muslimes want to conquer the whole earth

Nazis hate the Jews and the Christians and muslimes hate them too.

I have witten dozens of articles about Nazi-Muzzie colloboration in the Save Europe section of jtf.

But I think this website prooves, that you are wrong:

http://www.radioislam.org/

You can read there, that real Nazis from the 3. Reich went to Egypt, converted to Islam and helped Nasser and Sadat. This is the greatest website of Nazi - Muzzie colloboration.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 09:59:49 AM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 09:59:58 AM »
LOOK FROM NEO-NAZI HIMSELF HE SAYS HITLER WOULD LOVE MOSLEM IMMIGRANTS BUT NOT CHRISTIAN             http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/adolf_hitler_on_islam_and_the_muslims.htm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 10:02:04 AM »
This article is very interesting:

http://www.middleeast.org/forum/fb-public/1/4320.shtml
yES GOOD ARTICLE BUT MANY NAZIS CONVERT TO ISLAM they like it very much

Shot at 2010-01-03