Author Topic: Ask JTF For December 16 Broadcast  (Read 12319 times)

admin

Ask JTF For December 16 Broadcast
« on: December 12, 2006, 06:53:16 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

What do you think about Canada, Australia, and New Zealand? Can they be righteous white Anglo countries, or are they like Europe?

Do you think of Canadian Indians how you think of American Indians? What about The Aborigines and Maoris in Australia and New Zealand? Do they have rights to be be in those countries like American Indians have the right to be here or are they a threat to the local white Anglo majorities?

Are Eskimos a threat to America in Alaska? Are native Hawaiians a threat to America in Hawaii? What does does JTF think of the other minorities in Hawaii? Native Hawaiians and other Orientals are the majority there. Do the above groups have the rights to be in Alaska and Hawaii?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:52:11 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For December 16 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 05:58:05 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

What do you think of The Quebecois, The French Canadians in Quebec? Are they better than French in France just like white Anglos in America are better than white Anglos in England? Are they better than Canadian Anglos? What about The Acadian French of The Maritime Provinces? I know a frum American Jew from Yahoo Chat who moved to Montreal and supports Quebecois nationalism and says Anglo Canada is evil like England but that French Canada is more Pro-American and more Pro-Jewish. 20% of Montreal Jewry are Sfardic North African native French speakers. He said France was good to The Jews in North Africa and The Jews began to speak French rather than Arabic. When the Arab Muslim Nazis in North Africa gained independence, most of the Jews who didn't go to Israel went to France or Quebec.

What do you think about Canada's Conservative Party? Tovia Singer is a friend of one of their leaders and he said they are Pro-Israel. Are they more Pro-Israel than The Republican Party? Are they more Pro-American than American traitors like George Wahabi Bush?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:50:53 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 03:44:42 AM »
Dear Chaim I love the forum. Is it possible to only close the fourm on Shabat in the Time Zone that the memebers are in. I am on the West Coast and sometimes of a Friday Afternoon before Shabat I log on to the Fourm but it is already closed because the sun has gone down in New York. Is it possible to only close it to each time zone as shabbat starts.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 06:49:03 PM »
Dear Chaim,
I have been thinking about certain parts of the Torah, such as when the Levites killed 3000 fellow Jews after the Golden Calf, this is just one of many examples of righteous Jews, eliminating fellow Jews that have gone astray. Given this precedent, is it permissible for Jewish Settlers to fight back with bullets and kill the Soldiers that come to evict them? As well can we kill regular leftist Jews that want us to commit suicide?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 03:13:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

According to Genesis 37:9 Joseph saw a Sun, a Moon and 11 starts bowing down before him.  However when the dream was fulfilled in Genesis 43:26 we do not see the Patriarch Jacob (representing the Sun) bowing down before him.  There is no mention about the Moon (representing one of the mothers of the 12 tribes) bowing down before Joseph even when all their families migrated to Egypt.   So according to his original dream one of the Matriarchs bowing down before Joseph did not seem to fulfil?  Is there any explaination regarding this?

Thank you!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 11:14:53 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 07:11:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim the Righteous

thank you for bringing me back down to earth each week with everything you do. I'm slowly transforming.

My question:

Do you ever cry and what makes you weep and has made you weep in the past?

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 09:41:38 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 08:14:15 AM »
Shalom, Chaim.

It took the bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki for the Japs to stop believing their emperor was a g_d and that the g_ds protected the Japanese mainland. The devastation also caused them to abandon the dream of world conquest by war and become responsible global citizens.

As the muSSlims believe their g_d protects mecca and that they should rule the world via holy war, do you think bombing mecca and obliterating a large iSSlamic/arab population would have a similar effect on the muSSlim arabs?

Toda,

Newman.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 02:29:41 PM by newman »

Offline VIVA KAHANE

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 09:41:55 AM »
Does the incident where the Bangladeshi Muslim student coming to the aid of the four Jews who were being beaten by 10 Christian antisemites chanting "Christ-killers" on the Q train on the subway on Wednesday, December 5th, change your mind about the statement you have professed in the past that "there are no sighteous Muslims"?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 10:50:46 AM by VIVA KAHANE »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 10:20:59 AM »
What is your opinion of Ed Asner?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 02:12:24 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 10:31:33 AM »
Hello Chaim,
   Since Romania entered the European Union the prices of all goods and properties have doubled or tripled. People there are now optimistic on the future and are spending their money as though they actually made something out of nothing over night. Is this a recipe for disaster or what? Loans are at an All time high and personal debt has grown astronomically...
                                 Thanks as Always,
                                   Dan

P.S. Is the EU on a collision course?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 06:18:57 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 10:46:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Since you are against the war in Iraq, I was wondering what you think should be done with the troops.  If they are removed, it will lead to chaos in the region and terrorists will declare victory.  Should they be removed right away, or should something else be done with them?  Should Congress continue funding?

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 12:00:17 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

On an old Ask JTF, you pointed out that women in the Tanach tended to stay grounded in the ways of G-d when the men went astray or became defeatist, and in general were more right-wing than the men. How come the opposite is true today? Women today are noticeably more left-wing than men as a general rule on issues such as race, crime, Islam, guns, and welfare. I don't believe this is biological, so would you explain it by feminazi brainwashing?

It's pretty common knowledge that every black male predator's desire is to get a jury of primarily women, even if they are white.

(The one exception is abortion, where consistently men, particularly young men, are more in favor of baby-murder.)

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 12:54:01 AM by C.F. »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 12:26:17 PM »
Can you give us an update on what Noam Federman is up to now?  Some of us English-speakers don't hear his JTF show.

Thanks and keep up the good work!  God is blessing you!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 02:15:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Of the 2 democratic frontrunners, Obama and Clinton, who would you like to see win the democratic nomination? I would like to see Obama win because I think that the Republican nominee will have an easier time running against Obama.

Thank you,

Yisrael

Yacov adds: I would rather see Hillary win because if G-d forbid, The Democrats would win in November, I'd much rather have a white President than a black Muslim President.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 03:41:06 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 03:10:04 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you believe that freedom is a universal value, as President Bush asserts, or do you believe that some cultures are capable of freedom and others are not? For example, is it even possible for there to be an Arab democracy?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 09:44:31 PM »
Dear Chaim, What do you think about Oprah campaigning for Obama?

Will she change the dynamics of the race?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 10:22:50 PM »
Hi Chaim,

Why doesn’t Israel produce its own car ???

Yacov adds: Israel used to have a domestic car manufacturer but now Israel imports all its cars and doesn't make its own anymore.

Thank you!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 10:42:06 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 10:58:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Lets say for instance Borack Hussein Oh-bomb or Hillary will win the presidency (G-d forbid )what is your prediction of the future of America and Israel ? Whats the best aproach for Righteous Gentiles and Jews?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 11:29:30 PM »
Dear Chaim!

In preparation of  our war against islam in Europe, I'd like to make severe discriminatory laws against all muslims and the
left-wing traitors that support them. And basically put them in a dhimmi-status, as they intend to do with us. This to encourage them to leave. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe it is a bolshevik-nazistic way of handling the problem. The nazis used exactly the same methods. Are we allowed to imitate them, this is a after-all a righteous cause? David mentioned that in '45 the Allies didn't hesitate to flatten civilian targets such as Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I want to get rid of muslims in Belgium, and the Western World. I will under no circumstance surrender to the muslim-hordes, and watch Islamic Jihad & Sharia taking over and turning my beloved Europe in to Europistan.

I would :
1 - forbid veils.
2 - cut all financial support for muslims that live here.
3 - confiscate all their property
4 - put complete restriction on having babies for muslim families.
5 - I would force muslim prisoners to eat pork. And let them starve if they start hunger-striking.
6 - I also would like a full scale attack on mosques in the Western World, and burn all of them to the ground.
7 - Furthermore , i think all building sites of mosques today, should be desecrated with tons of pork's blood & carcasses.
8 - revoke muslims to freely travel in the E.U.
9 - revoke the right for muslim to go to school.
10 - revoke the right for muslims to drive a car other than Lada.
11 - I would revoke the freedom of speech for left-wing media personnel , in a way much more sever than our freedom of speech is revoked by YouTube & friends.
12 - I would at least reconquer all of Byzantine, and reinstate the Hagia Sofia,
the Mother of all Churches.

Israel and friendly nations mutually support each-other,  to crush the Arabs and take back the full biblical Eretz Yisrael,
and to remove all muslims from Europe/U.S.A. and the Western World.

¿ What do you think of this strategy?
¿ Is it possible to implement?
¿ How would you deal with muslim resistance in Europe?

Hopefully you approve and improve these ideas,
Thank you and wish you all the best,

Ambiorix

« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:05:33 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 03:32:52 AM »
Dear Chaim,
What is your opinion regarding American Atheists? Most Atheists tend to be liberal and some want to destroy righteous religious Jewish and Gentile holidays, such as Christmas and Hanukkah.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 08:26:22 PM »
Hello Chaim

A concern I have for the elections is the idea of a North American Union, and most people don't even know what this is and what impact it will leave for this country.  How can we stop such a nightmare?   This country will fall in the same trap of European nations have and we all are witnessing the disaster in Europe from having the One World Agenda.  How can we stop this insanity?  Bush wants to push this and both party candidates are not bringing this up too much.  If any are its the candidates that do not have a shot at all.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 11:44:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Is David ben Moshe a U.S. army veteran? Can you tell us something interesting about him?

Todah 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:02:36 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 07:11:47 AM »
Dear Chaim, can you please explain to me more about Israel's political position on Kosovo?  Thank you.
All or nothing.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 08:13:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Thanks to you and others who have posted and uploaded pictures of Gedolei Doreinu Harav Meir Kahana zichroynai tzadik vkadosh livrachah on all different websites. I have collected most of them and now have around 50 – dating back from early pictures to most of the other ones in the late 1970s and throughout the 1980s.
Zev

ftf

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 05:31:49 PM »
Hi Chaim

I'd like to ask you about tax this week, you often suggest that all tax is bad, however, if there is no tax, what would support the army? The fire-service? The police? The prisons? Surely some tax is necessary, or we cannot have a civilised society. (I'm not trying to suggest that the society that we live in at the moment is civilised...)

Shalom.