General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For December 16 Broadcast

(1/9) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

What do you think about Canada, Australia, and New Zealand? Can they be righteous white Anglo countries, or are they like Europe?

Do you think of Canadian Indians how you think of American Indians? What about The Aborigines and Maoris in Australia and New Zealand? Do they have rights to be be in those countries like American Indians have the right to be here or are they a threat to the local white Anglo majorities?

Are Eskimos a threat to America in Alaska? Are native Hawaiians a threat to America in Hawaii? What does does JTF think of the other minorities in Hawaii? Native Hawaiians and other Orientals are the majority there. Do the above groups have the rights to be in Alaska and Hawaii?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

TorahZionist:
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

What do you think of The Quebecois, The French Canadians in Quebec? Are they better than French in France just like white Anglos in America are better than white Anglos in England? Are they better than Canadian Anglos? What about The Acadian French of The Maritime Provinces? I know a frum American Jew from Yahoo Chat who moved to Montreal and supports Quebecois nationalism and says Anglo Canada is evil like England but that French Canada is more Pro-American and more Pro-Jewish. 20% of Montreal Jewry are Sfardic North African native French speakers. He said France was good to The Jews in North Africa and The Jews began to speak French rather than Arabic. When the Arab Muslim Nazis in North Africa gained independence, most of the Jews who didn't go to Israel went to France or Quebec.

What do you think about Canada's Conservative Party? Tovia Singer is a friend of one of their leaders and he said they are Pro-Israel. Are they more Pro-Israel than The Republican Party? Are they more Pro-American than American traitors like George Wahabi Bush?

דוד בן זאב אריה:
Dear Chaim I love the forum. Is it possible to only close the fourm on Shabat in the Time Zone that the memebers are in. I am on the West Coast and sometimes of a Friday Afternoon before Shabat I log on to the Fourm but it is already closed because the sun has gone down in New York. Is it possible to only close it to each time zone as shabbat starts.

Eliezer Ben Avraham:
Dear Chaim,
I have been thinking about certain parts of the Torah, such as when the Levites killed 3000 fellow Jews after the Golden Calf, this is just one of many examples of righteous Jews, eliminating fellow Jews that have gone astray. Given this precedent, is it permissible for Jewish Settlers to fight back with bullets and kill the Soldiers that come to evict them? As well can we kill regular leftist Jews that want us to commit suicide?

Christian Zionist:
Shalom Chaim,

According to Genesis 37:9 Joseph saw a Sun, a Moon and 11 starts bowing down before him.  However when the dream was fulfilled in Genesis 43:26 we do not see the Patriarch Jacob (representing the Sun) bowing down before him.  There is no mention about the Moon (representing one of the mothers of the 12 tribes) bowing down before Joseph even when all their families migrated to Egypt.   So according to his original dream one of the Matriarchs bowing down before Joseph did not seem to fulfil?  Is there any explaination regarding this?

Thank you!

Christian Zionist

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version