Author Topic: Ask JTF For December 16 Broadcast  (Read 12279 times)

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
Re: Ask JTF For December 16 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 12:47:10 AM »
Hi Chaim!  :)

Can an atheist be a good and true and loyal Kahanist? Can an atheist at least support JTF in 90% of its policies and 99% of its honest, brave, noble, lofty spirit?

Best Wishes, As Always,

Zan
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Joe Schmo

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2007, 09:57:04 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Did your personality change while in prison?

Shalom

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 10:15:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you considered starting a JTF blog, or incorporating a blog within the JTF Forum ?

It would be interesting to have you post a link to an article you consider of interest, along with a very brief commentary, as well as a section dedicated for users to discuss the article and the issues it pertains to.

Something modeled along the lines of LittleGreenFootballs.com would serve the purpose of keeping JTFers informed on current events as well as providing your take on current issues.

The stories posted on the main JTF.org page are excellent, but they're stale. Another venue besides videos on YouTube, LiveLeak etc. should be employed to spread JTF's analysis of the issues of the day.   

Other popular bloggers such as Robert Spencer of JihadWatch or MichelleMalkin might be amenable to linking to the JTF blog thereby greatly increasing traffic and exposure to the JTF message.

I think you'd be a fantastic blogmaster. JTF members could submit articles for consideration and our great moderators could screen them for your review in an effort to minimize the time you'd have to dedicate to such an endeavor.

Thanks for all you do Chaim. In solidarity, Muck DeFuslims.

Lisa adds:

I will be happy to start and maintain a JTF blog.  The address could be http://www.jtf.org/blog, and we could link to it from the main website as well as the forum.  Lunar Pages offers a one click install of Wordpress, the blogging software program, so it's easy to do.  We can also put the videos pulled from zoo tube on the blog as well. 

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:39:10 PM by Lisa »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 08:18:06 PM »
Did Rabbi Kahane ever study Kabalah? If so, what were some of his interpretations?

Daniel

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 01:56:47 AM »
OK here is one of the Bible verses I mentioned with some of the commentary of the list's authors, David Wong and Owen Ball. Tell me what you think about Wong and Ball and their work!

Christians are constantly asking for prayer in schools to help get today's kids in line, but we beg to differ. We need bears in schools. If every teacher had the power to summon a pair of child-maiming grizzly avengers, you can bet that schoolchildren nowadays would be the most well-behaved, polite children, ever. It's a simple choice: listen to the biology lesson, or get first-hand knowledge of the digestive system of Ursus horribilis.

...but we like to think he did and that he had the habit of killing his victims with bears, resurrecting them, and then promptly re-summoning the bears to kill them, again. He'd just repeat the whole thing over and over until he got bored.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:43:57 AM by Hidden Author »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2007, 06:48:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you tell us a Jewish Story please.

Thank You. I hope you have a fantastic week, God willing.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2007, 09:57:53 PM »
I know that non Zionists in the diaspora are very non Zionist.. But non Zionists in Israel seem to me to effectively be Zionists.   One I spoke to, believed in settling the land, wanted to retain Jewish sovereignty, and didn`t want to give up land..  He didn`t believe in these things per se, but he believed them because he did not want to endanger Jewish life.   He didn`t bow down to democracy.  Seems like a good Zionist to me.. He was totally against me calling him a Zionist, he considered Zionism to be as treif as pork since he said the roots of Zionism are secular. But  it seems to me that he was just arguing over a label.  Wouldn`t it be good if Jews like him are the majority in Israel?  And with their birth rates, and the drop in Arab birth rates since Netanyahu cut welfare. The religious non Zionists might be the majority.

Yacov adds: That must be Chabad. They believe in Kahanist principles on The land of Israel but don't call it Zionism because they believe a Jewish State is part of bringing The Redemption. Religious Zionists believe it does bring The Redemption. Chabad wants a Halachic state but don't call is Zionist for that reason.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 11:02:35 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2007, 10:33:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks for your response to my question last week and i just wanted to follow on from that by following up with a real scenario...

I have a jewish friend who's cousin first got married to a jewish lady and had two children.. after that he decided to have a divorce and married a christian.. In the circumstance that he has married for the second time outside of the religeon is he necessarily "cut off" from the jewish people..

I might also add that he keeps shabbat and regularly goes to synagogue but do you believe that activities such as these will save him when he is to be judged as a jew in his final analysis by Hashem?

Thanks in advance from a JTF supporter, Sergio
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 10:59:33 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2007, 10:44:30 PM »
Chaim,
  I know that you're not a Rabbi. But please explain the following from the Torah:

Num.31:14, 17, 18: "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves."

Why is Moses say keep all the women children? It seems cruel to kill the children and what was he planning to do with the women children? What does he mean keep them alive "for ourselves"?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2007, 11:28:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In your understanding, is Mashiach a title that is earned by having accomplished specific deeds described in Torah or is it an assignment of a specific person for such role with a predefined success in his mission?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2007, 11:36:14 PM »
Hi Chaim,

With all respect, have you considered upgrading the set where you do your videos? I'm thinking of a more professional and polished look. It may seem superficial, but in the world of television/video, I believe it makes a difference.  For many, their first exposure to JTF is your videos.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 11:54:50 PM by Sparky »

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2007, 12:55:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Could you recommend a movie with a kahanist message?
Which movies could be used for kahanist propaganda, even though their message is not fully kahanist?

Kol tuv,
Dan

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 05:30:13 AM »
Hi Chaim. Hope you have had a happy Chanukah. My question to you is this: Do you play any kind of musical instrument? If you do not, and if you could play any instrument, what would you choose? Is there any instrument whose voice you would say exemplifies the Jewish spirit?

Shalom

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you believe the members of the Israeli government who allowed the Rav h'yd to be murdered should be prosecuted once we come to power.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2007, 01:44:01 PM »
Chaim,

JTF is against foreign aid to Israel, whether aid to Israel is good for them or bad, I don't know. However, if a newly elected president stops all aid to Israel, he or she will be deemed an Anti-Semite, I assume by JTF as well.  So where do you draw the line? 

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 03:48:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2007, 03:48:36 PM »
Chaim, what is your opinion of the Jewish musician Matisyahu? Have you ever heard of him?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2007, 06:33:56 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about Jewish children of intermarriage. You said the kids are still Jewish even though the intermarried mother is Halachically dead just like any dead Jewish woman's kids are still Jewish. But how can she have kids if technically she is considered to be dead even before they were born? Usually a dead Jewish mother's kids were born before she died.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 01:16:32 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »