Author Topic: Moslem status symbol 'little boys to play with'  (Read 2287 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Moslem status symbol 'little boys to play with'
« on: November 26, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »
http://uk.reuters.com/article/reutersEdge/idUKNOA93661520071119

..................................................................................
Afghan boy dancers sexually abused by former warlords
Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:11am GMT  Email | Print | Share| Single Page | Recommend (0) [-] Text
  •    

1 of 1Full SizePUL-E KHUMRI, Afghanistan (Reuters) - They are known as "bacha bereesh", boys without beards, teenage boys who dress up as girls and dance for male patrons at parties in northern Afghanistan.

It's an age old practice that has led to some of the boy dancers being turned into sex slaves by wealthy and powerful patrons, often former warlords, who dress the boys up as girls, shower them with gifts and keep them as "mistresses".

Afghan police are battling to crackdown on the practice which has angered Islamic clerics who say those involved should be stoned for sodomy, forbidden under Islamic law.

In a society where the sexes are strictly segregated, it is common for men to dance for other men at weddings in Afghanistan.

But in northern Afghanistan, former warlords and mujahideen commanders have taken that a step further with competitions for their dancing boys.

"Every boy tries to be the first. They are dressed in women's clothes, have bells on their feet and have artificial breasts," said Mohammad Yawar, a former mujahideen fighter against the Taliban and resident of the northern town of Pul-e Khumri.

The practice, called "bacha bazi" -- literally "boy play" -- has a long history in northern Afghanistan, but sometimes it does not stop with just dancing.

"I very much enjoy hugging a boy. His smell and fragrance kills me," said Yawar.

The 38-year-old businessman said he recruited a 15-year-old boy three years ago to help him with his work.  Continued... on above link
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 01:16:58 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Molem status symbol 'little boys to play with'
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 11:16:21 AM »

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
Thats no accident, little boys are one of the things muslims are promised in their x-rated "paradise"

Koran 52:24
Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

Koran 56:17
Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Koran 76:19
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

Truly disgusting

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 01:15:56 PM »
Thats no accident, little boys are one of the things muslims are promised in their x-rated "paradise"

And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

Truly disgusting

gross.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 02:20:10 PM »

Truly disgusting

To be honest, I don't think that the promise of small boys is much worse than the promise of girls, they're sex slaves either way.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Moslem status symbol 'little boys to play with'
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 11:50:14 PM »
For a shocking and not so professionally done rundown of the vile islamic morality, check this out.

http://www.masada2000.org/BetterWorld.html
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moslem status symbol 'little boys to play with'
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 06:59:31 AM »
Good website judeanoncapta to expose the nazi terrorist animal islamic supremacists O0

The Koran verses are gross :P
The Houris concept is sick :P
This is what these allah akhbar suicide bombers think before they die? :o :D

Homosexuality has always been going on in the muSSlim world. It has been institutionalized in MuSSlim countries.

Yasser Arafat was a Homosexual.  ;D I heard a story from my friend that said Arafat was in a room somewhere with another man and his guard said he was squeeling like a Tiger. The guard probably had a good guess what was going on. I can't think of the name of the article right now, or where this or that was.

But thanks again judeanoncapta for the site. O0