Author Topic: Ask JTF For November 12 Broadcast  (Read 12580 times)

admin

Ask JTF For November 12 Broadcast
« on: September 11, 2006, 03:02:47 PM »
BS"D

Hi Chaim,

I enjoyed your story about the Jew liberal who got abducted by a UFO on the way to the delicatesen. But when you mentioned his encounter with "da managa", you forgot to mention that the schvartza managing the UFO was Elijah Mohammad and that the UFO was The Mother Ship.

I disagree with you when you say you will not do this show when The Mashiach comes. Torah never ends. The show would still be necessary for the educational purposes. It just wouldn't be necessary for the activist reasons. People could still ask questions about things that happened in the past or what your opinions were in the Pre-Messianic days.

You mentioned that Judaism doesn't believe in demons but the Chabad guy at the t'fillin booth at The Kotel told me that the reason dogs bark for no reason is because they see demons that people can't see. I thought of that but then I heard you say that Hasidim do believe in demons. I told the Chabad guy that dogs also can hear high pitch frequencies that people can't hear. There are also some insects that can see non-visible light of The Electromagnetic Spectrum. He said it is not related to those Scientific reasons.

Do you consider Ya'akov Lloyd a Kahanist?

What is your opinion of J. Edgar Hoover?

What do you think of the conspiracy theory that Lyndon Johnson had Kennedy assassinated to be President? Barry Chamish said Kennedy wanted to stop The Vietnam War but Johnson wanted to continue it and that is why he had him killed. He said Peres had Rabin killed to continue Oslo because Rabin had regretted it.

Yes, Iraqi Jews do china before weddings. I heard though that religious Sfardic Jews have china parties for women only.  The pouring of water comes from water respresenting The Torah so it is a blessing. Self-hating Sfardic Jews in Israel call Shavuot "Chag HaMayim" and celebrate it by having barbecues and having water fights and going to the beach. They think it is like the way most Americans celebrate the American Memorial Day.

When I asked you "Why do you say 'Sefardic' when it should be Sfardic and "Sefardi" when it should be Sfaradi?" I was speaking of the fact you omit the second a. You can say Sefaradim to include the shva but you should still include the a vowel at the end. It is just like people should say Sefarad and not Sfard the way some Americans say Spain in Hebrew. Speaking of Sfaradim, the commenter from last week implied that saying Sfaradim are "Non-European Jews" means "non-white". It is false that all Non-Europeans are non-white. The original inhabitants of The Middle East and North Africa were all white as are Arabs today other than the mixing with Schvartza Kushim that you mentioned.

I know that Turks are Non-European just like Jews are Non-European. Both are white Asians. Do you agree that both Jews and Turks are white Asians?

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

On a related note, why do you call Orientals "Asians" if all of the Caucasians in Asia as well as dark skinned Indians (Austroloids) are also Asians as are Jews? Why be "politically correct" and use the word Asian for The Oriental Race? Also, it's not consistant because sometimes the people that use Asian for The Oriental Race also use it to refer to Indians. If you are referring specifically to the people with the slanty eyes, they should be called Oriental. Asian can mean Jews, Arabs, Persians, Indians, and Orientals, etc....

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

P.S. I enjoyed your answer to the question about Mr. Rogers and I thought it was a funny, entertaining, and hilarious way to answer it. Your schvartza jokes are what turns so many people on to JTF. If it wasn't for your jokes about Carl McCall and Al Sharpton, I wouldn't have gotten hooked on JTF. I used to just visit occasionally but I never listened to the show because I thought my old computer couldn't download it but when I got a new computer, I started to listen. That was when I was visiting The United States in 2002 while I was living in Israel. When I came from Israel, I liked to joke about blacks and that expanded even more when hearing your shows and I was thinking about that episode of Carl McCall peeing in the elevators and the hallways of the housing projects all day long, every day. When you come back from Israel, it really hits you because the first thing you see in the airport is all the blacks working there the minute you step out of the airplane. I heard the same thing from a JTF fan I met in Jerusalem. If it wasn't for the shows, I would have just come back periodically like I used to do with other Kahanist sites. I also became a regular on Kahane.org a little later because David HaIvri said I should go there to ask questions because I was asking him. I was in contact with him because I bought The Haggadah of The Jewish Idea from him. That was before he was banned from Kahane.org and before he started Revava. Now with this forum, people can contact you directly. Before if I wanted to know something about Kahanism, I had to ask HaIvri and I once even contacted Bill Maniac and they gave misinformation about you. Even when I contributed to JTF, you never answered the particular questions I had about your dealing with Kfar Tapuach Kahanists. Finally, Jimmy Sullivan explained to us all on the forum your stance on other Kahanists and that was at the same time you exposed "JDL" and Bnei Elim. Bnei Elim sends me stuff in the E-mail too as does HaIvri. I don't think Maniac knows that I run this forum because he sent me a personal message telling me about Bnei Elim because I had contacted him when he was the head of "JDL" because I thought he was a "Kahanist authority". Now people won't make those mistakes because we have this forum.

I first found out about JDL in 2000 on Yahoo Chat from Yoel. He spread the word to me for which G-d will bless him. He told me in a private message on Yekutiel's forum to start this forum. Without him, I wouldn't have ever started it so he deserves credit too. He never joined the forum himself though until later on and then I made him an adminstartor. It also took him a while to join the new forum and then I made him one here too.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:16:21 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For November 12 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 09:29:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim. What are your thoughts, feelings, and opinions on non-Muslim Arabs? How do you feel about someone who was born into the Muslim religion, but does not subscribe to the mentality of killing Jews, Christains, and all other non-Muslims?

Daniel

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 07:05:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for diligently answering my questions every week.  I have heard you refer to some of the Orthodox Jews as 'black hat Jews'.  What do you think of 'black hat Christians' such as Mennonites, Hutterites and the Amish?

Best regards from Noahide.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 10:37:34 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   I recently read that the talmud states  that Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."(Gittin 57a.)

and other derogatory things about Jesus and Gentiles. It also says the following:

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Is all this true? Please comment. Thanks

« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 11:05:16 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 11:37:15 PM »
Chaim,

A few weeks ago you exposed Mortimer B. Zuckerman while blasting that Jezebel Calendra.

However, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) is holding its annual national gala Louis D. Brandeis award dinner on Sunday, November 19, 2006 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City. Mortimer B. Zuckerman will be receiving the Louis D. Brandeis award, ZOA's highest honor.

ZOA also describes Mr. Zuckerman is an active supporter of Zionist and international Jewish causes, and a strong advocate of Israel on security matters and expresses these views in his columns, speeches and as a regular guest on TV's "The McClaughlin Group".

I know that ZOA's message is not uncompromising like yours but I do not expect them to go this far!  Do you know their leadership?  Does JTF work with ZOA?  If they are known to you why don't you tell or write to them about Mort Zuckerman?.

Thanks in advance!

Christian Zionist.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 12:09:55 AM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 12:44:43 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I'd like to thank you for answering me once again and my question to you is.  Not long ago I had a discussion with an aquantence and the issues of blacks came to the discussion and I basically said " What do we owe them really? None of us owned a slave, my anscestors weren't even on this side of the world when slavery took place."  And thats what I am asking you what do we really owe them besides nothing even though we pay so much in our taxes for these programs for blacks and thats not good enough for them.  And to go with high crime in Negro neighborhoods and drugs and hookers and pimps.  And this person I was speaking to about this said to me "Isn't this a rather racist way of thinking".  And this individual is white like I am infact he is Irish and I am Italian. When will our white brothers and sisters both Jew and Christian will come out of the fog they are in that speaking the truth is not about racism.  So I am asking you how do you put up with this when you come across something like this? Doesn't matter if its about blacks or even the Muslim swines?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Dante

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 02:09:52 AM »
Chaim Shalom.

This week instead of a question allow me to make
an important "technical" Remarque about JTF's audio files.

I'll get right to the point.

I think it is a mistake to encode the JTF audio files in real media.

the main problem with the "real" format
is the fact that it has rules of it's own.

unlike an mp3 or a wma file,
a real audio file can not be played in any player other than the "real player".

this denies visitors from hearing JTF shows in public or limited access computers,
adding your shows as podcasts that are weekly updated into ipods,
or simply "grabbing" them "on the go" into today's popular portable players.

plus I think a lot of people avoid
downloading unnecessary software,
so in conclusion I would strongly advice
to whomever is in charge of encoding the JTF audio files,
to make them either as mp3's or wma's,
which are both windows media friendly,
and can be compressed and streamed just as good as "real audio" files.

I'm sure this will increase ratings,
which is ultimately our common goal here.

best wishes,
Oz.

Yacov Menashe adds: Making the JTF files into MP3's or WMA's would make the files too large. Therefore, they would take too long to download (Espeically on slow old computers.) and take up too much memory, especially Ask JTF.

Yaacov, I have to strongly disagree with you here,
this is absolutely wrong, you can control the amount of file size and compression,
by decreasing bitrate etc.. thuse make the files the same size as real media files.
real media IS NOT a popular format and CAN NOT be used in any way
or even be converted to other formats without downloading/buying realmedia products.

this format is obsolete and it's time to change it.

OZ.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 08:49:16 PM by OZ77 »

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 08:53:03 AM »
I think this is slightly different to a related question you had recently:
Was HaRav Binyamin Zev Kahane H”yd and his wife, killed for any other reason then he was a Jew in late 2000?
AND: What is ‘with’ their 5 or 6 beautiful, sweet children – orphans — left behind?

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 12:09:25 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What do you think of the Three Stooges?

Shalom

tony6d2

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 02:06:36 PM »
     Hello Chaim. I'm writing you first to say thankyou for answering my question about the Sephardic/Spanish Jews. You explained it very well. So basically I understand now that it's not that the Spanish Jews are called Sephardic because of someone else going there but because that is what Spain is. The rest of the Sephardic Jews are immitating the ones from Spain and according to traditional interpretation they follow the Sephardic Tradition therefore are Sephardic. But according to other interpretations, the fact that they are also Sephardic may be in question now because they are looking for they're own identitiy. Ok!

I want to say when I mentioned that my mother's family were Jews who left Europe for South America during WW2 you said that it made me a Jew as well and that in light of that I should have served in IDF instead of the Marines here. I think however although I understand that by your standards being Jewish and following the Torah that makes me a Jew. But my grandparents were people who for better or for worse assimilated and they're kids being my mother and aunts and uncles grew up more Catholic than anything and around Catholics and went to Catholic schools. I was also raised a Catholic and was baptized one and I've never had a Barmitzvah or anything like that. The only Hebrew classes I've ever had if you can call them that are listening to you every week on the show. My father is as Gentile as Gentile can get. He's from a part of Northern Spain called Galicia where the original Celtic Gaels are from that inhabited Ireland and brought with them the Gaelic language. In Ireland they are called the Black Irish. If you have know idea who the Celts were just think of the movie Braveheart. My father is a Catholic too. I grew up a Gentile. And I feel that this is my home and I'm always going to be in America and an American and my first loyalty will always be America and the Gentile White Race. My wife is also a Gentile from Kansas and if we ever have kids they will be Gentiles. I'm not saying this to give you an impression that I was offended or anything but just to clarify who I am and what I'm all about. I don't want you to have an impression of me that is not accurate. In fact I'll even go as far as saying because I will not be politically correct that the only Jews I like are Kahanist Jews because you are not insane America haters. I can't really say that most of the time. I see Judaism as another Middle Eastern Religion that I don't believe in and throughout history it has always been the Rich Left Wing Jews through various political and economic manipulation and the Hordse of Blacks and 3rd world people that have brought down great European Civilizations such as Rome and now America. Thank God there are people like JTF because you've opened my eyes to alot of what's wrong with America and Israel and the World. 

Let me also say that I am a very good scholar of Islam. I took Islamic courses at Mosques here in America and College and also 10 years of independent study. I can read in Arabic. I was also a translator while I was over seas and got paid for it. If you ever need any facts or info or if I can be of any help in any way as far as information please contact me @ [email protected] I know stuff from the Quran and Hadith and I've gotten into arguments with all sorts of people that have wanted to kill me! I know my stuff basically. Incedently I think it would be no problem for me to learn Hebrew it might be the next language I take up.

Ok Ok Ok.....question time! I'll always try to ask good questions so I don't just waste your time.  You described a German and a Spanish tradition to the way Jews do things. How similar is that to divisions between Muslims. Is it liken to that of "Madh-abs" or schools of thought such as that of Hanbal or Wahab with in the Sunna of the Muslims or is it like to that of Sunnis and Shiites. I know Muslims copied alot of things that Jews do things because of Muhammeds lack of creativity and miracles and such. These different groups within the Muslims pray differently and do certain other things differently and this is the only thing I can compare it to.

Incedently I think you're a really funny guy and I like the way you express yourself. You're quite a character and you provide some sane and intelligent insight for me when all other media is spun in a different direction that is cockameyme!

So in your words.......

Peace!

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 06:30:39 PM »
Chaim,

Regarding the JDL, how would you describe its transition from primarily protecting urban Jewish neighborhoods to taking on the cause of Soviet Jewry?  Was it gradual?
Also, what do you think Rabbi Kahane's future goals would have been, had he not been assassinated?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 06:34:30 PM by patches »

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Blacks riot in Israel
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 09:35:04 AM »
This message was started as an independent thread but moved to Ask JTF by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim. The original message just contained a quote from the below article and the link. The quote was:
"What was meant to be a peaceful rally for Ethiopian rights turned violent Monday, when demonstrators clashed with police in front of the Health Ministry in Jerusalem, leaving 19 people injured. More than 200 people gathered in front of the government compound to protest discrimination against Ethiopians." Protesters make outrageous demands such as increasing Affirmative Action and the immigration of blacks.

What is JTF policy on this issue? The original poster seemed to compare Ethiopian Jews with blacks in America. BK, a British poster on The Revava Forum said The Kahanists should join forces with the Ethiopian protestors to protest against the government. What is the JTF view on BK's idea?

BK's quote is:
How About Forging Ties with the Ethiopians?
« on: Today at 02:07:56 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How about it? They are currently facing many crisis: missionaries, discrimination, etc, and although incidents like this...:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378338612&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3324656,00.html

...actually got blown out of proportion (the reason the blood got thrown away was because of a genuine Aids scare) is irrelevant. The fact is that they suffered police brutality on top of it all, and if the religious Jews do not come to their aid, then the scumbag leftists in Meretz will.

I don't understand why such an "alliance" hasn't been formed already...

Here is the original Jerusalem Post article. BTW, what is the JTF view on The Jerusalem Post? Is it like The NY Post or The NY Nazi Times? I know Ha'aretz is like the latter. Yediot and Ma'ariv are like Elephant Calandra's newspaper.

Nov. 6, 2006 17:52 | Updated Nov. 7, 2006 8:16
Ethiopians clash with police; 8 hurt
By SHEERA CLAIRE FRENKEL

What was meant to be a peaceful rally for Ethiopian rights turned violent Monday, when demonstrators clashed with police in front of the Health Ministry in Jerusalem, leaving 19 people injured.

More than 200 people gathered in front of the government compound to protest discrimination against Ethiopians. The boiling point, they said, was a recent decision by the Health Ministry to discard donated Ethiopian blood.

"We won't allow our blood to be spilled like this. The Torah says that blood is the soul. How can this country treat us, fellow Jews, this way?" said Gadi Yabarken, one of the protest's organizers. "We will not leave unless the prime minister agrees to meet with us."

While Prime Minister Ehud Olmert refused to meet with the protesters, Immigration and Absorption Minister Ze'ev Boim met with a small group of their representatives and promised to approach Olmert to ask him to create a ministerial committee dedicated to the Ethiopian community. Boim also promised to work for the release the five activists who were arrested during the protest.

The only politician to address the protest was MK Ran Cohen (Meretz). "I feel your pain. A country that discriminates against Ethiopian Jews is a racist country," said Cohen, who added that he would raise the issue in the Knesset plenum.
Demonstrators answered Cohen's speech with shouts that they were "sick of the false promises" of politicians.

Yabarken said the government had not upheld any of its promises to advance Ethiopian rights or deal with problems such as raising the salaries of Ethiopian religious leaders to match other rabbis, expand Falash Mura immigration or increase affirmative-action programs.

"These problems have been building up for some time, but to find out that they will throw our blood away, for no reason other than racist discrimination, that is too much to bear," Yabarken said.

A spokeswoman for the Health Ministry said that all blood donors who have been in countries such as Ethiopia, where AIDS is endemic, cannot donate blood. She added that the decision to discard the blood was not racist, but medical.

"I guarantee you that more than half of the protesters here have never been to Ethiopia, and I would like the Health Ministry to explain why it can't check where we have been and what kind of danger we pose before it discards our blood," said Kasa Bayisin.

Last year, Bayisin traveled to the US with a group of representatives from the United Jewish Communities to discuss the situation of Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

"I regret everything I said to the Americans about Israeli Ethiopians being well assimilated," Bayisin said. "There is extreme racism here and I call on all Americans to watch where they donate their money; they have more influence than they realize."

Carrying drums and colorful banners, the protesters began their march at the Jerusalem International Convention Center. Once they reached the Health Ministry, a group of protesters broke from the group and charged towards the ministry.

One protester was injured when a mounted policeman trampled him, and another was injured when a driver lost patience with the protesters blocking the street and drove directly into the crowd. Four policemen and 13 protesters were injured in direct clashes between the two groups.

A small group of protesters remained in front of the Health Ministry late Monday night, telling officials there that they would not leave until they met with the prime minister.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1162378338612&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 09:00:57 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 08:32:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim, Might I ask for your opinions to why no investigation, auditing or even class action lawsuit for treason and/or sedition have not been brought against the supposed "Think Tank": Council on Foreign Relations and the American Civil Liberties Union which had been developed in 1920 solely to propagate Socialism, undermine the Constitution and provide legal defense for exposed Communists?  Are they not the ones who are behind the “Decline of the West” with their Fabian Socialist founders and partners in Britain?  Why has NOTHING been done? There must be ONE conservative attorney willing to pay $100 dollars to file, even if only to bring about negative publicity onto these debased entities, no?  The Moslems should have crashed the planes into the CFR, UN and ACLU buildings while in full session in my honest opinion…  Toda roba ve shalom....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 08:56:09 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 03:24:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

With the Democrats taking power what do you believe will happen and who is to blame?
Personally I believe Bush will work with Democrats to get amnesty passed, which was being held up by a few true conservative Republicans who no longer have their chairmanship powers. This is unfortunately a disaster, but at the end the American people saw the GOP as slothful and corrupt, and foolishly took a chance with so-called Conservative Democrats that ran and defeated many phony Republicans. At the end of the day the American people lose.
Perhaps the biggest loser are the Jews. Nearly 90% of Jews voted for Democrats, and helped get the first Muslim get elected to Congress. Also on the issue of Iraq, Bush is now taking advice from James Baker who is saying the road to peace in Baghdad is through Jerusalem, meaning that Israel must surrender more territory. Already Israeli PM Smolmert said he is looking forward to open dialogue with Lebanon and Syria, and can't wait for the White House to set up a meeting.
It really looks like Iran will get the nuclear bomb by the end of 2007, will this mean the end of Israel and the West?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 11:55:35 AM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 09:07:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,
                I heard you one time saying that the pronouncing of Shabbat as "Shabbos" is incorrect. And that the religious ashkenazi jews in israel say Shabbat. First of all they don't, I lived in Israel for three years and they said Good Shabbos to me, so I don't know why you bring them as a proof. Besides the yemenites have the closest pronounciation to original hebrew and they pronounce it Shabbawth. Are they wrong, too?

Anyway, speaking of shabbos, would you like to come to my house for shabbos sometime?  My wife and I would love to meet you.

Also, do you think that Bush is Gog? Alot of bloggers on the blogs I look at seem to think so.

Also, how do you commemarate Rav Kahana TZ"L's Yohrtzeit? Do you go to the big ceremony on Ocean Ave? Or is it more of a private time to reflect?

OK OK Last question, can you pleeeeeeeeease put some more audio of Rabbi Kahana on your site? I have listened to the ones on kahane.org about three hundred times each and I'm thirsting for more. Thanx
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 02:09:48 AM »
Chaim,

Thanks for answering my previous questions.

Approximately 36% of all abortions performed in the US are on Blacks, even though they only represent 12% of the population.  If you add Hispanics and other minorities, the percentage of minority abortions increases to about 44%.  This is disproportionally high.

You’ve expressed that you do not support abortion.  However, in light of these statistics and the millions of abortions that have been performed, can you imagine what the minority populations would be like today if abortion wasn’t available?

I support keeping abortion legal just for this reason.  If fact, I believe government-funded clinics offering free birth control and abortions should be located in every ghetto in the US.  It would more than pay for itself simply in the reduction of future crime and welfare payments.

Does this make sense to you or am I totally off the mark here?  Do you have any other realistic ideas on how to control the growing minority populations in the US? 

Thanks again.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 12:40:51 AM »
Chaim,

I know that JTF supports vigorously resisting the insane suicidal traitors who would ethnically cleanse Jews from Judea and Samaria and surrender the land to the Arab Muslim enemy. If this vigorous but non-lethal means of resistance proves ineffective in stopping further surrender of Jewish land, is there some point at which JTF would advocate deadly resistance in order to prevent Israel's internal enemies from taking further disastrous suicidal actions ?
Barring the rise of a truly right wing or Kahanist government (or the refusal of the IDF and police to follow immoral suicidal orders) do you think a Jewish civil war can be prevented ?

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
Arab Jewish Confrontation in Toronto
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 05:10:08 AM »
Is the JDL reborn, 16 years after Kahane's assassination?

Leaders of Toronto's  JDL - Jewish Defense League received threats from local militant Arab groups warning them not to hold a memorial for Rabbi Meir Kahane, planned for Wednesday Nov. 15 at 8:00 PM in the Torah Zionist Center, located on 788 Marlee Avenue. Meir Weinstein, leader of the JDL in Toronto warned the Arabs to stay away, reminding them about the beating they received last month when Arab militants attempted to prevent the JDL from a holding a protest outside of an anti-Israel conference.

Weinstein appears to have been making reference to a violent clash between CAIA activists and JDL members outside of a conference last month. Local media reports stated:

"South Africa to Palestine: Building an Anti-Apartheid Movement," a controversial conference put on by the Coalition against Israeli Apartheid (CAIA) held an event aimed to highlight what some see as the "Apartheid nature of Israel," and to drum up support for the Boycott Divestment Sanction (BDS) initiative, launched last year, which aims to isolate Israel economically, culturally, and academically.  Before the conference kick-off on Friday evening, a group of people, members of the Jewish Defence League, according to CAIA activists, set up an informal picket outside the venue. According to CAIA's Navyun Gill, they shouted sexist, racist, and anti-Islamic slogans. One CAIA member had his glasses broken, while another individual had hot coffee spilled on him. The perpetrators had already left by the time security and police were called.

The recent confrontation between the JDL and Arab militants in Toronto has many people asking if the Jewish Defense League has been reborn, on this 16th anniversary of Rabbi Kahane's assassination. In New York, there has also been a rebirth of the Kahane movement as local Kahane activists are planning a memorial at the Ocean Avenue Jewish Center, this coming Sunday, Nov. 12, at 1:00 PM. For several years there has been no memorial service for Rabbi Kahane in NY. It was in New York where Rabbi Kahane had founded the Jewish Defense League in 1968 and it was in NY where he was assassinated on Nov. 5, 1990.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 07:36:50 PM »
Hello Chaim, what would a Kahanist government do with the other Israeli political parties such as Labor, Likud and Kadima? What actions would be taken against politicians from other political parties who have taken part in activities and accords that have been harmful to Israel(for example, the Labor party and the Oslo surrender, Likud and the Gaza retreat or Kadima and the disastrous response to hizballah?)

Also, would a Kahanist gov't divest Israel from all contributions/outside influence of groups like the UJC, Bnai Brith, etc?

Thank you as always for your answers and keep fighting the good fight.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 09:16:17 PM »
Good evening Chaim,

As the old adage goes: with age comes great wisdom.

My questions for this week are:

1. Are you already 50? Did your birthday already pass? If so, when is your birthday? And a [belated] happy birthday!!!
2. How tall are you?
3. Are you an avid reader? Did you do intense Torah studying and studying in general while in prison?
4. That black Muslim moron Keith "Hakim" Ellison won in Minnesota. Hillary Clinton, yimach shema, won with 60% of the vote!!! What is your take on the election results and its potential prospects for America and Israel?
5. The New World Order is a fascinating subject, but it is rarely discussed. I know this may be difficult, but could you succinctly in sound bites elaborate on your thoughts about this?

You are a gentleman and a scholar Chaim. And far too humble.

Shalom and kol tuv.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 01:41:15 AM »
4. Hillary Clinton, yimach shema, won with 60% of the vote!!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but the count at the moment is at 67 for Hillary Clinton yimach shema ve-zichra.  The official numbers will not be in until the 15'th of December.

On another note, I noticed that some Democrats who claimed to be against illegal immigration and a guest worker program won their election bids.  In fact, many democrats who claimed to be more conservative than they really are won their elections.  Republicans who are left-wing, pretended to be more conservative than they really are in order to win re-election (well, not all of them.  Thankfully, Allen, DeWine, Santorum, etc. were defeated).

Why doesn't anyone notice that politicians in election bids always try to act more conservative than they are in reality?  Doesn't this make them realize that America is not liberal in nature, and need to be fooled in order to elect leftists?  As well, what is your opinion on the phenomemon?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 05:05:04 PM »
Hi Chaim,

Hope all is well and you had a great week.  I know you always say you are not a prophet, and I am not saying you are one.  However, you have been dead on about many predictions including the 911 disaster.  This week I was wondering how you believe the tense situation in the Middle East will resolve itself in the next few years.  How will the mess in Iraq play out?  Will Israel have to attack Iran to stop their development of nuclear arms?  Do you believe the Muslim Nazi Terrorist countries will mount a group effort against Israel and what would be the outcome?  Finally, JTF has long said there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.  I wholeheartedly agree and believe any sane person should as well.  Still, many politicians, especially Democrats like Hillary Yassar Arafat and that idiot peanut farmer Jimmy Carter, always talk about how most Muslims are good people and can be trusted, this even after 911.  What will it take for them and the rest of Amercia to realize the truth?  A disaster even bigger than 911?  As always thanks for answering our questions.  Be well and take care.

Ari