Author Topic: About Black People and this Site  (Read 23365 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: About Black People and this Site
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2008, 12:35:55 AM »
I am not against someone because of their skin color, but because of their actions.
The majority of blacks have shown themselves to be anti-White, anti-Jewish, anti-Israel etc....but even in those cultures, there are some (even if its a few people) who choose to be righteous.
 I happen to know some bible believing blacks who are firm Israel supporters, should they be hated simply based on skin color?

There are evil people in every race, but being of a race does not mean that one is automatically bad. Everyone gets to choose their path, like Alan Keyes chose to be righteous.

Sometimes, some people forget that it is not race that we're against or ALL people of a certain group. There are always exceptions to the rule and some of those people, even if its a few, can be righteous. This is not an "I hate ALL x people" thing, that I see as WRONG. Since its not skin color that we oppose, but actions.

A hispanic or black who says they love America, support Israel, support Jews, is anti-illegal immigration etc...is a good person regardless of skin color (there may not be many, but there are some).  But anyone who is violent, hates Whites, hates Jews, hates American values etc...is EVIL and should be opposed.

Mills I agree with you that if a person like Allan Keyes who is a righteous colored person comes along, we must repsect him and he is not inferior at all. The thing that I totally disagree with you on is whether you can assume that a shvartza is good when you meet a random one. Being that 99.9 percent of shvartzas are evil and jew haters,(which is why they are the group most receptive of Islam and why they are converting in droves) I believe that you can safely assume that a particular shvartza is evil. If one proves me wrong and says he loves Israel and doesn't hate honkies then I agree with you that he must be treated with respect.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2008, 12:41:56 AM »
JTF only attacks the evil people in each race and points out richous people in each race. For Example we have some great Black members who are nothing like Barack Hussein Obama or Al "Not So" Sharpton
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2008, 12:44:59 AM »
JTF only attacks the evil people in each race and points out richous people in each race. For Example we have some great Black members who are nothing like Barack Hussein Obama or Al "Not So" Sharpton

The problem is that you can count on one hand the number of famous blacks who have been righteous in the history of the world.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 02:05:55 AM »
Yonatan, I have to agree and disagree with you.  Not all blacks are bad, 99.9999% of JTF'ers agree with you.  Where you're wrong is where you elevate black Africans as better friends of Israel than whites.  I've been to many countries in Africa and there are good people there but if you were there for longer than a week, you'd know that many people are nice to you so they can get $$$, help to immigrate, etc.  There are African singers like Alpha Blondie who praise Israel but all the countries you said you visited were Muslim black countries.  They have lower crime because they cut people's hands off or have severe punishments for crime.  If you've been to South Africa, please walk around the safe streets of Hillbrow and tell me how peaceful it is there.  Every African country has had more civil wars, brutal violence, corruption, etc, than you can even name.  How dare you call African countries peaceful friends of Israel.  That's the biggest lie when time and time again ALL African countries have voted in favor of the Muslims.  White South Africa has been one of the biggest friends to Israel and Jews were allowed to prosper there.  Yes the KKK is antisemitic, but states like North Carolina had some of the first synagogues in the USA.  Many of the people I've met from the South are bible believing Christians who love and support Israel.  Have you lived in the black area of New Orleans?  Have you lived in Birmingham?  What planet are you from??? Please tell me what city you've lived in because between my family and I, we've lived in almost every American city and I can assure you that most black Americans support Obama's preacher's views.  You talk about white meth heads running wild in the streets.  The PNW has the worst meth problem and the crime doesn't get even close to that of states with high black populations. Please educate yourself from the FBI's website and you can see the crime statistics by race.  If whites hated Jews more than blacks than Jews would be killed at an alarming rate in the USA and Europe.  Yes Germans and Austrians created the worst killings in Jewish history.  No one would ever deny that but when you lump in Danes, Irish and Americans with them, it shows you are pro black and anti-white.  Jews have had many enemies but they have had friends and there are not many in the black American community or Africa.  Also, if Africans lost their culture due to slavery and that explains their situation, why have the Irish who enslaved in the Carribean Island of Montserrat able to flourish?  There was massive discrimination against the Irish, Catholics and Italians and they had to overcome it.  Why do Africans who move to Europe create some of the worst crime next to the Muslims in EVERY country they go to?  Why did the Indians, in every island they lived next to blacks, do so much better.  If people here were true racists as you claim, they wouldn't praise Asians, Indians and righteous gentiles.  JTF has said they have no problem with Hawaiians and native Alaskans because they live peacefully in their community and don't hate Jews despite having massive poverty.  You say the IRA worked with the PLO but they also supported Jews during their fight for Israel and De valera the first president of Ireland saved Jewish liver during the Holocaust.  

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2008, 02:06:34 AM »
Yonatan777, I am glad to see this debate. I agree with most of what you say... most people here do. Now, obviously, there are a few points you make that I disagree with that relate to history or how friendly some blacks are to Israel, but the bottom line is there are some very racist statements made on this site and it does make us look really bad.

How are we going to win the hearts and minds of the Jewish or American people if we sound or look like a bunch of people who just hate people who look different?

The Torah tells us not to have the appearance of evil - which would mean looking evil while, in truth, it is not. That's why it's crucial that we back up the things we say with factual information and not make blanket statements or just rip post after post making fun of black people without ever explaining why or what the point actually is. This isn't a forum for a bunch of bigoted jokes. There's a mission here that some do not think through. We have to provide facts or we lose credibility.

Yes, the majority of black people in this country are racist and very anti-semitic and their leaders are the most evil and sick racists, hands down. Come on, all one has to do is turn on a TV and it's being talked about in the national news. Even this whole ordeal with obama has brought more of it to the surface. The majority of all violent crime in this country is from black people. Almost all the most horrible, anti-moral, women demeaning, and violent music is from black people. But there are some blacks that are very good people who love Israel and there are even black Jews that are no less than any other Jew. G-d did not make mistakes when he created our pigmentation.

I would like to make a point that "black" is not a race; it's a color. It might be popularized as a race... they call people racist if they stand up against islam and islam is not a race. Many different races of people have black skin. It is used as a tool by many blacks in this country (just as slavery or anything that sounds victimizing) because it removes responsibility for one's actions. But so many people who are white have tried so hard for so long to "prove" they weren't racist, that when they see some of the terrible racism within the black communities, it makes them angry and frustrated. That's why you see some folks here lash out.

I can assure you that JTF is not a racist organization. We simply want to see the "brain washing" of many generations removed so we can actually talk about the problems that really exist in order to solve them. It's about time we all had a place where we could speak the truth about the very real dangers in this world (without fear of censorship or being labeled) and JTF is that place.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Sergio 11

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 02:28:35 AM »
Trust shlomo to straighten things out...

My problem isn't with people making bold an sweeping accusations and remarks, (although it does occur often on this site) we have had to learn to take what some of the more extreme members say on here with a grain of salt...

people, different cultures are different one might acquire statistics to emulate what might be good or bad but some cultures breed certain modes of society we first world people would rather leave in the wild....

Islam is degeneracy plain and simple, but Africa, blacks, thats a different question given that it is largely divided hence its recent conflict in recent times..

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 02:32:26 AM »
Also, EVERY educated black person that I've heard about Obama's pastor has not only defended Obama but said that it brings up questions about how black people feel about the country. I'm counting CNN, ABC, CBS, POTUS 08, etc. We are talking about saying "God damn America too." The pastor has also stated one reason for the USA to be attacked on 9/11 was our support for Israel.  Note that 92% of black people in Mississippi just voted for Obama in the primary.  There is never a vote in America, where a black liberal facing anyone will not garner 90% support among black communities.  Watch any black comedy show where supposed middle class blacks are in the audience and the comedian says something positive about Farrakhan.  The crowd almost unanimously goes crazy clapping.  Again we're not talking about someone who just criticizes white America, but calls it their enemy.  Please also give us a country in Africa, that has been pro Israel.  

Sergio 11

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2008, 02:35:55 AM »
Did they vote for Obama because he is black or because of his stance as a liberal bo-zo who hates whites and jews

you must be very careful when using stats in that way

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2008, 02:47:42 AM »
Did they vote for Obama because he is black or because of his stance as a liberal bo-zo who hates whites and jews

you must be very careful when using stats in that way

I don't know if it would matter either way.  92% is a pretty incredible number. How do white Americans, Jews and Asians respond to that? What about that blacks unanimously voted for David Dinkins even though he let a pogrom happen against the Jews in Crown Heights?  What about that blacks voted for that Jefferson character in New Orleans overwhelmingly, even after they found $90,000 in his freezer? How can other people be reasonable with that type of mentality?

Sergio 11

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2008, 02:51:48 AM »
It is true that blacks will vote for whats best for them in most cases who can give them the greatest amount of no work cheques and so forth but when a person like Barak Obama comes along running as one of the first (i dont know maybe even the first to run for president), what black isn't going to vote for him...

someone who is in touch with the common black is a black himself

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2008, 02:56:18 AM »
But that's not how other people in the USA vote.  In the past they may have said, "I'll only vote for a white person."  Now, every ethnic group is split, except for blacks.  How is it ok to vote in a potential Muslim extreme liberal with an anti-white, anti-American wife and mentor/preacher. I'm sorry, but any sane person should be bothered by this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2008, 03:02:21 AM »
Skin color has very little to do with racial difference. If you think this is over skin color then you're very sadly mistaken.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:11:27 AM by Rubystars »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2008, 03:21:36 AM »
Well there are blacks against Obama as I found here:

Of course, the black Pastor talking is also a WHITE hater and supporter of malcom x etc...but I like how he tells black people they are being stupid for voting for obama. He said they are untrustworthy and are plain wrong for voting for that "half-white" guy. And told them they need help.

It was interesting to watch, lol! He said blacks are such "racists", LOL.

Wow.  That guy isn't afraid to speak his mind!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2008, 03:46:25 AM »
Wow.  That guy isn't afraid to speak his mind!
He's hilarious.
Yeah I've just been watching other of his videos and he really criticizes black people saying they have no honor. And criticized how rap music is full of cussing, obscenities etc...

BUT I do think he's an anti-white hater though for all we know he might also be anti-Israel, so he's still not as righteous as Alan Keyes. I'm going to keep watching those videos and see what else he says.

So far it's interesting.

He understands that the way for a people to succeed is to take the hard road and have morality.  I hate when I like someone like that and then find out they hate whites or Jews. It's got to be so frustrating to be righteous in Harlem and try to get black people on their feet again and turn from the rap, promiscuity, crime and other things.  I know there are some other black pastor's who try to warn the black community about Islam.  I'll try to find them! Thanks for that video!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2008, 03:53:19 AM »
Mills, you are very quick to always throw in a personal attack against the person you are debating. I noticed that in the heated debate you had with newman a little while back(which ironically i defended you) and I certainly noticed that numerous times here in my situation. Regardless of the video I posted, I didn\'t even address it to you or anything but you came back at me in a violent manner personally attacking me in the name of defending that shvartza. It\'s best to refute your opponent, not throw in jabs.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:59:40 AM by DownwithIslam »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2008, 04:07:50 AM »
If you want to take it as a personal attack, that is your opinion on the matter end of story. And as many on the forum can tell you, I don't insult them. But if the boot fits...hmm, there must be a reason you take it as such. You just happen to be overly sensitive about this for some reason.
Think whatever you want about it, it's just your opinion. 

Others didn't agree with the video but you are the only one making  personal attacks. We don't need any boots to fit for someone to realize they have been attacked. If a pitbull is biting me that means I have been attacked. Your attack wasn't subtle. Next time I will complain to Chaim along with the two people who have pm'd me saying they have experienced the same thing as me.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2008, 04:12:20 AM »
If you want to take it as a personal attack, that is your opinion on the matter end of story. And as many on the forum can tell you, I don't insult them. But if the boot fits...hmm, there must be a reason you take it as such. You just happen to be overly sensitive about this for some reason.
Think whatever you want about it, it's just your opinion. 

Others didn't agree with the video but you are the only one making  personal attacks. We don't need any boots to fit for someone to realize they have been attacked. If a pitbull is biting me that means I have been attacked. Your attack wasn't subtle. Next time I will complain to Chaim along with the two people who have pm'd me saying they have experienced the same thing as me.

Good! Instead of saying you will, why don't you do it now.

Because before I bother Chaim with this, I will make an effort to avoid you. I will only complain if I feel myself being threatened. It is a shame that a "global moderator" is involved in numerous petty playground fights. And it's very easy for me to go back and edit my previous posts as well to make the argument look different than it is. I choose not t do so as I actually think before I post something originally. I could of gone back and altered my original video thread to make it into something different than it really was.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:21:46 AM by DownwithIslam »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2008, 04:23:16 AM »
I hate to jump in between a fight but you guys both have valid points and need to agree to disagree.  You guys are arguing over a video when there are billions of creatures out there who are coming closer to destroying, converting and killing us. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2008, 04:27:59 AM »
Islam and its many evil allies

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2008, 04:35:32 AM »
Black people are flocking to our enemy islam. That is one of the many reasons I hate shvartzas. It's a shame many people on here don't agree with me including people I previously thought did. While I am in the minority and people seemed to have rejected what I said, that certainly doesn't mean I am wrong. I am not saying that everything I say is right, but because a bunch of people disagree with me certainly doesn't mean I am wrong. History has proven the majority to be wrong many times.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2008, 04:40:53 AM »
Black people are flocking to our enemy islam. That is one of the many reasons I hate shvartzas. It's a shame many people on here don't agree with me including people I previously thought did. While I am in the minority and people seemed to have rejected what I said, that certainly doesn't mean I am wrong. I am not saying that everything I say is right, but because a bunch of people disagree with me certainly doesn't mean I am wrong. History has proven the majority to be wrong many times.

You can recognize realities about a group without automatically condemning every single person within that group.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2008, 05:54:30 AM »
DownwithIslam:  "...Black people are flocking to our enemy islam. That is one of the many reasons I hate shvartzas..."

Not to worry.

We'll provide them time off to stop choppin' cotton so they can face Mecca and pray 5 times a day.

Then, back to work!

Sergio 11

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2008, 06:49:38 AM »
Whats the deal with argumentation on this forum.... in the heat of the moment certain things are said amongst our group which turns people away from joining us..

everyone take a deep breathe and try to remember why we joined JTF in the first place..

JUST SOMETHING I HAVE LEARNED FROM PAST EXPERIENCES BICKERING IS NOT THE WAY OF JTFER'S 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2008, 08:20:02 AM »
Whats the deal with argumentation on this forum.... in the heat of the moment certain things are said amongst our group which turns people away from joining us..

everyone take a deep breathe and try to remember why we joined JTF in the first place..

JUST SOMETHING I HAVE LEARNED FROM PAST EXPERIENCES BICKERING IS NOT THE WAY OF JTFER'S 

Sergio, I agree with you and I am not going to continue this fight or this discussion anymore. This can all be avoided if when I post a video or something people disagree with, I am refuted and proven wrong but I am not personally attacked. I understand not everything I say will be liked by all, nor will I always like things that come out of others entirely as well, I just don't want to be directly attacked. I don't mind being proven wrong or disagreed with. Their are members of this forum who do not agree with me on some things but we are great friends. Lets just keep personal attacks out.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2008, 09:32:35 AM »

DWI, it might be so that the majority of them do that.  And a lot of them cannot be trusted.  SO does that mean we shouldn't trust someone with black skin? Probably yes...Guilty until proven innocent.  Does that mean we act mean to a total stranger that happens to be black? No.

You can be nice and decent to a total stranger until they rub you the wrong way..and deep inside you don't have to trust that person until proven otherwise.

Funny thing, this is what i woudl do with all people anyway...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein