Author Topic: About Black People and this Site  (Read 23547 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: About Black People and this Site
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2008, 07:52:24 PM »
Rubystars, your views are growing on me, you have made many valuable points.

Thanks, I try to stick to facts :)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »

I just don't understand why you fail to mention more of the treatment of Jews by some very proud white people, the Germans, Austrians, Russians, Ukrainians, Polish, French, all of Catholic Europe.  The so-called civilized people.

Shalom....

I don't know where you got the idea that we let white antisemites slide.  Of course we don't.  Those evil ******* are no better than anybody.  We hate all antisemites no matter what skin color, and we especially despise those who carry out acts of violence on Jews or in any way condone them or contribute to them.  This is your own invention that we don't blame "civilized people" when they hate Jews.  Hating Jews is the exact sign that they are NOT civilized first of all, (maybe according to the "western culture" dictionary Germans were "civilized" but I don't call any society that is rabidly racist and hates Jews civilized in their wildest dreams) second of all who cares what skin color they have?

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2008, 08:38:13 AM »
Yonatan, I have to agree and disagree with you.  Not all blacks are bad, 99.9999% of JTF'ers agree with you.  Where you're wrong is where you elevate black Africans as better friends of Israel than whites.  I've been to many countries in Africa and there are good people there but if you were there for longer than a week, you'd know that many people are nice to you so they can get $$$, help to immigrate, etc.  There are African singers like Alpha Blondie who praise Israel but all the countries you said you visited were Muslim black countries.  They have lower crime because they cut people's hands off or have severe punishments for crime.  If you've been to South Africa, please walk around the safe streets of Hillbrow and tell me how peaceful it is there.  Every African country has had more civil wars, brutal violence, corruption, etc, than you can even name.  How dare you call African countries peaceful friends of Israel.  That's the biggest lie when time and time again ALL African countries have voted in favor of the Muslims.  White South Africa has been one of the biggest friends to Israel and Jews were allowed to prosper there.  Yes the KKK is antisemitic, but states like North Carolina had some of the first synagogues in the USA.  Many of the people I've met from the South are bible believing Christians who love and support Israel.  Have you lived in the black area of New Orleans?  Have you lived in Birmingham?  What planet are you from??? Please tell me what city you've lived in because between my family and I, we've lived in almost every American city and I can assure you that most black Americans support Obama's preacher's views.  You talk about white meth heads running wild in the streets.  The PNW has the worst meth problem and the crime doesn't get even close to that of states with high black populations. Please educate yourself from the FBI's website and you can see the crime statistics by race.  If whites hated Jews more than blacks than Jews would be killed at an alarming rate in the USA and Europe.  Yes Germans and Austrians created the worst killings in Jewish history.  No one would ever deny that but when you lump in Danes, Irish and Americans with them, it shows you are pro black and anti-white.  Jews have had many enemies but they have had friends and there are not many in the black American community or Africa.  Also, if Africans lost their culture due to slavery and that explains their situation, why have the Irish who enslaved in the Carribean Island of Montserrat able to flourish?  There was massive discrimination against the Irish, Catholics and Italians and they had to overcome it.  Why do Africans who move to Europe create some of the worst crime next to the Muslims in EVERY country they go to?  Why did the Indians, in every island they lived next to blacks, do so much better.  If people here were true racists as you claim, they wouldn't praise Asians, Indians and righteous gentiles.  JTF has said they have no problem with Hawaiians and native Alaskans because they live peacefully in their community and don't hate Jews despite having massive poverty.  You say the IRA worked with the PLO but they also supported Jews during their fight for Israel and De valera the first president of Ireland saved Jewish liver during the Holocaust.  

Oh G-d.. please dont jump to conclusions and put false words into my mouth.. Actually I agree with about 95% of what you said , except the false accusations you make against me.  I do not think many African Americans like Jews; the number is quite low.  I have seen a few organizations that promote pro-Israel, anti-Islamic stance and I will support those afro-american groups.  However, 95% of Afro Americans are true Jews haters in my opinion.   Now, I don't know what  I posted at the begginning of this thread so many months ago, but today I stand with the fact that most Afrcians in sub-saharan africa (not Arab North Africa), are not more Jew haters than the white people in Europe.  Let us exclude Denmark, Holland and  Sweden and some of the few pro-Israel countries in Europe.  In my honest opinions most Africans are very arrogant and their governments are a sham.  Yes, a good proportion of them are helpless beggars, thanks to our stupid system of dumping aid to poor countries and financing their corrupt regimes and society of people who realize begging beats working.  I do know some Africans who really truly hate Islam and have more to fear from it then you, since they live in countries that have muslims congregating in large numbers and even large proportions of members of their parliament.  If you have forgotton the pro-Israel and anti-Islamic Igbo tribes of SOuth Nigeria were fighting with the anti-Israel pro-Islamic governments of North Nigeria.  Christian and Islamic wars are also happening in Africa, and many of the Christian Africans in these struggles do have pro-Israeli view.  Ethiopian government is also engaged in a war against Somalia islamic extremists who are harboring Al Queda terrorists.  When Barack Hussein comes into power, it is likely he will support giving his support to the Somalian Islamists to destroy the Ethiopian Christian government.     There are some Africans at pro-Israeli rallies and a Ghanaian soccer star from Israel was condemned at soccer match for waving around an Israeli flag.  The white german government later forced the man to give an open apology so he would not offended their "loving" german-arab patrons, who later starting calling him a Mossad agent and other names; not to mention who made several  death threats against him.     

I know many Africans and MANY MORE Afro-Americans do not like Jews, yet I think you are blowing it out of proportion when you say that the black world is the major enemy of the Jews and suppports Islam.  Most africans are not religious at all and just dont care about Jews.  The African version of Sharia Law is a joke, personally I am more afraid of the Pakistani, Filipino or Indonesian forms of Sharia Law.  Even worse, the European version of Sharia Law of Eurabia!    As for Europeans, who has a longer history of hating Jews, than our so-called "Christian" European friends?  "KEEP THE TZAR FAR AWAY FROM US!"  Remember that line?  Most Africans are ignorant and just don't know what the heck a Jew is..  I agree most Africans are liberals and support Barack Obama, because he is black.  Most Africans don't actually know who OBama is , since they don't even own a television.  Anyhow, I agree that Africans are too blame for their loss of culture , colonization is a thing of the past, greed , corruption is Africa's new curse..  Doesn't help any that our stupid liberal governemtns keep wasting our tax money giving aid to these dictators, though.  As I recall, us Jews were stuck living in Turkey cause the Catholic decided that us Jews had to be wiped out of existence for rejecting Catholic church.  In my opinion living in Africa, would have been safer than living in Spain during the Crusades. 

Listen I am not going back to Africa and do not enjoy the company of most Africans..  I am saying there is good Africans out there and they should be accepted like anyone else and not told they are not intelligent as whites, that Jim-Crow was a good thing, etc.. Just like I don't want some German chutzpah telling me that cleaning German streets for the nazis was good for Germany.  I respect all human beings.  I have met many Jews who have done more to destroy our people than the whining afro americans I see..  Afro Americans only have power today in my opinion because so many self-hating Jews have supported them.  Remember that a Jewish man is one of Barack Hussein's greatest advisors and that many Jews are funding the campaign of this demon. 

I see wickedness from all sides... Please don't think wrong of me , but I feel a much deeper hatred for my Jewish race by Europeans than I do by most sub-saharan Africans (not Afro-Americans) I meet.  This is not to say I think Africans are so great and Europeans so bad; there is wickedness at all corners; but I an share with you my experience.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:52:41 AM by Yonatan777 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2008, 09:02:57 AM »
There's a significant area of intelligence overlap among individuals of different races, but blacks as a group do have much lower average intelligence than other races. This isn't some mean, racist thing. It's just the truth. That's why Africa's rich resources have never been tapped by its own people. Whites, Arabs, and Asians have tapped Africa's resources because they were the only ones who could. The Africans themselves simply weren't capable of it.

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2008, 10:00:25 AM »
There's a significant area of intelligence overlap among individuals of different races, but blacks as a group do have much lower average intelligence than other races. This isn't some mean, racist thing. It's just the truth. That's why Africa's rich resources have never been tapped by its own people. Whites, Arabs, and Asians have tapped Africa's resources because they were the only ones who could. The Africans themselves simply weren't capable of it.

I know lot of blacks seem not intelligent, yet lets not forget 6,000,000 intelligent Ashkenazi Jews walked into death camps.  So now our new slogan is "Never Again!".  I guess people get smarter by learning from experience.   As far as Africa being tapped being because Arabs are intelligent, I think you are wrong there.  Africa cannot achieve anything because it is constantly at war with itself.  Arabs and Asians are united people and do not have 100 tribes who many are at odds and war with each other.  Africa is like 5000 little countries all next to each other having to share.  Can we blame the people's intelligence on a stupid separatist culture that has plagued them for 1000s of years?  The people are intelligent, but stuck in old belief system and inter-racial fighting which has left the people living in the stone age.  One other thing you are forgetting is that like 70% or more of Africa's skilled professionals are migrating overseas and have left their country.  The coutry has suffered massive braindrain.  Africa is suffering from lack of medical professionals since most have taken jobs in medicine in Europe and USA for higher pay.

Anyhow, I know Jewish people have a strong spirit and our strong spirits are what enhanced our minds and gave us the many achievements through G-d and his blessings and covenant with our forefathers.  However, I believe any nation or people who puts their faith in the G-d of Israel and serves him wholeheartedly will be blessed many times and can achieve great things that is not possible by an ordinary people of any race.  The Jews are a blessed race, however, when we sinned against G-d, we became humiliated and the laughingstocks of the world as we did in the Tanakh, when we sinned against Him.   When we turn our hearts to G-d, He will bless us greater amongst all the nations.  I know most nations have turned against G-d and war against Israel and they will suffer their holocausts.  However, as for intelligence is concerned, I think lack of morality, dedication and opportunity is the issue, not lack of proper genes; that theory coincides with eugenitics, which the nazis promote and I abhor.  Anyhow, I just like intelligent comments made on the site, not bigoted and half-witted statements against a person's genes or race.  E.g. one person who posted on this thread called blacks, "spear-chucking monkeys".  Statements on this site like this will only make us appear to be backward, uneducated trailer trash jackas*es like the people of StørmFrønt.     In no way do I deny the atrocities done by black or white nazis, but I love all people and want all to join the fight of good against evil..  The Fight of Israel against Nazism and Islam.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:10:21 AM by Yonatan777 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2008, 10:06:23 AM »
Genes do influence intelligence, as well as other traits. That's not an idea that comes from Nazis. Now killing people because they were "less intelligent" or born an "untermensch" would be Nazi-like. That I would never support.

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2008, 10:38:56 AM »
Genes do influence intelligence, as well as other traits. That's not an idea that comes from Nazis. Now killing people because they were "less intelligent" or born an "untermensch" would be Nazi-like. That I would never support.

I am an Ashkenazi Jew and I would not walk into those gas chambers, not me...  Sometimes genes don't influence intelligence.  Jews were offered a time to evacuate Germany, but many didn't leave; smart thinking.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:48:53 AM by Yonatan777 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2008, 11:20:10 AM »
Re:  "...Jews were offered a time to evacuate Germany, but many didn't leave; smart thinking.

For Jews to emigrate from Germany in the 1930's was far more difficult than it is for American Jews today to emigrate from the United States.

Air travel for citizens was only in its infancy.

Few Europeans owned a private automobile; the majority of Europeans travelled via foot, bicycle, or train.

Worse still, there was no State of Israel awaiting the return of the Jews.

In terms of neighboring European countries to which Jews could access for refuge, most were themselves in Hitler's sights, some prohibited immigration, and all offered a substantially lower standard of living than did Germany.

Last but not least was the issue of their personal finances.

Yet, today Jews can readily employ the services of international movers to move their goods and belongings, can purchase airline tickets via computer as well as charge the travel fare on a credit card, and can use the services of a shaliach to help insure a smooth transition into Israeli society.

And regardless of these tremendous advantages available to modern American Jews, the percentage of them "picking up and leaving to make aliyah" is so small as to be almost of no importance.

Each and every time I ask any Jews on this forum when they are making aliyah, the answer from each and all is the same:  "First, I'm going to work for a few more years and save up some money."

As Rabbi Kahane repeatedly warned, American Jewry faces imminent danger and another holocaust, yet the Jews not only refuse to leave for Israel, but advise all other Jews not to leave.

Rabbi Kahane was right in his assessment of American Jews when he said that their thought of a lower standard of living, lesser opportunities, and living among other Jews as full citizens, was so frightening to them as to be unthinkable.

He was also right in his saying that if and when the American economy were to fail, it would be "the Jew" and only "the Jew" which would be made the scapegoat and target of non-Jewish rage.

Of course, the American economy is trouble free, so why should Jews worry?

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »
             Never forget how the Savage Blacks backstabbed the Jewish people who helped them in the Civil Rights movement

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2008, 01:21:23 PM »
     Someone once said I have a PSYCHOTIC hatred of  Al Sharpton..
I just think he belongs in Prison.. Free Speech should NOT apply to him

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2008, 06:04:04 PM »
As I've said many times before, and I will say many times again if the occasion need arise, if more blacks would conduct themselves like Gary Coleman, and not like Al Sharpton or Mike Tyson, this country would be a much much better place to live....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2008, 11:02:33 PM »
     Someone once said I have a PSYCHOTIC hatred of  Al Sharpton..
I just think he belongs in Prison.. Free Speech should NOT apply to him

That's good he belongs in Prison. ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2008, 11:07:58 PM »
I will damn well be a critic of anyone that is evil,, black, brown, white even orange or blue.  Skin color is not my gripe about black people, the amount of violence and decay in black neighborhoods that took city after city in this great country is my gripe.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2008, 11:27:14 PM »
I think if we tone it down a little with name calling and a few stereotypes, we could get more blacks to join the JTF.\
Honestly at first I had to think twice before I joined this forum.
But thats just me

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2008, 11:37:14 PM »
To be honest the first time someone tried to show me about JTF I clicked on one of Chaim's audio files off the front of the site (it might have been ask JTF, not sure) and I heard him say something about blacks and at the time it turned me off. Then I got older and learned a little about the topic and understood.

I think that we should show respect and kindness to any individual person who comes here regardless of race, however.

Mills, as for the Bell Curve, I think it describes not only the natural overlapping bell curves between different populations of humans, but also reminds me that every species has similar differences between separated populations or subspecies. Whites/Jews and Northeast Asians tend to be the smarter populations, but of course there are blacks who fall well into the genius range at the higher end of their bell curve, though fewer individuals will do that than in the previously mentioned groups, and of course there are Northeast Asians (who tend to fall at the top of IQ) who are profoundly retarded. That's why it's impossible to tell an individual's ability simply by their race, but that doesn't mean we can't make general inferences.

I haven't read the book but I've read about the book.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 11:40:54 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2008, 12:14:35 AM »
To be honest the first time someone tried to show me about JTF I clicked on one of Chaim's audio files off the front of the site (it might have been ask JTF, not sure) and I heard him say something about blacks and at the time it turned me off. Then I got older and learned a little about the topic and understood.

I think that we should show respect and kindness to any individual person who comes here regardless of race, however.

Mills, as for the Bell Curve, I think it describes not only the natural overlapping bell curves between different populations of humans, but also reminds me that every species has similar differences between separated populations or subspecies. Whites/Jews and Northeast Asians tend to be the smarter populations, but of course there are blacks who fall well into the genius range at the higher end of their bell curve, though fewer individuals will do that than in the previously mentioned groups, and of course there are Northeast Asians (who tend to fall at the top of IQ) who are profoundly retarded. That's why it's impossible to tell an individual's ability simply by their race, but that doesn't mean we can't make general inferences.

I haven't read the book but I've read about the book.

I have read that the 'Bell Curve' is a discredited work of eugenics propaganda.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2008, 12:32:19 AM »
Eugenics isn't good of course.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2008, 12:54:55 AM »
sorry but a little off topic who is marbus on you tube he got all my jtf videos i had posted under different names and categories

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2008, 12:57:28 AM »
Marbus is some Nazi guy who hates Chaim. I've seen him leave nasty comments on Chaim's videos.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2008, 12:58:44 AM »
he had my profile on youtube deleted 15 times because i am croatian and i dont support him he is croatian

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2008, 01:13:15 AM »
abdithefaithful, may you please stop making references to that pygmy Gary Coleman? Surely there are other blacks worthy of admiration (i.e. Jesse Lee Peterson, Walter E. Williams, Roy Innis, etc.).

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2008, 06:01:49 AM »

Oh G-d.. please dont jump to conclusions and put false words into my mouth.. Actually I agree with about 95% of what you said , except the false accusations you make against me.  I do not think many African Americans like Jews; the number is quite low.  I have seen a few organizations that promote pro-Israel, anti-Islamic stance and I will support those afro-american groups.  However, 95% of Afro Americans are true Jews haters in my opinion.   Now, I don't know what  I posted at the begginning of this thread so many months ago, but today I stand with the fact that most Afrcians in sub-saharan africa (not Arab North Africa), are not more Jew haters than the white people in Europe.  Let us exclude Denmark, Holland and  Sweden and some of the few pro-Israel countries in Europe.  In my honest opinions most Africans are very arrogant and their governments are a sham.  Yes, a good proportion of them are helpless beggars, thanks to our stupid system of dumping aid to poor countries and financing their corrupt regimes and society of people who realize begging beats working.  I do know some Africans who really truly hate Islam and have more to fear from it then you, since they live in countries that have muslims congregating in large numbers and even large proportions of members of their parliament.  If you have forgotton the pro-Israel and anti-Islamic Igbo tribes of SOuth Nigeria were fighting with the anti-Israel pro-Islamic governments of North Nigeria.  Christian and Islamic wars are also happening in Africa, and many of the Christian Africans in these struggles do have pro-Israeli view.  Ethiopian government is also engaged in a war against Somalia islamic extremists who are harboring Al Queda terrorists.  When Barack Hussein comes into power, it is likely he will support giving his support to the Somalian Islamists to destroy the Ethiopian Christian government.     There are some Africans at pro-Israeli rallies and a Ghanaian soccer star from Israel was condemned at soccer match for waving around an Israeli flag.  The white german government later forced the man to give an open apology so he would not offended their "loving" german-arab patrons, who later starting calling him a Mossad agent and other names; not to mention who made several  death threats against him.     

I know many Africans and MANY MORE Afro-Americans do not like Jews, yet I think you are blowing it out of proportion when you say that the black world is the major enemy of the Jews and suppports Islam.  Most africans are not religious at all and just dont care about Jews.  The African version of Sharia Law is a joke, personally I am more afraid of the Pakistani, Filipino or Indonesian forms of Sharia Law.  Even worse, the European version of Sharia Law of Eurabia!    As for Europeans, who has a longer history of hating Jews, than our so-called "Christian" European friends?  "KEEP THE TZAR FAR AWAY FROM US!"  Remember that line?  Most Africans are ignorant and just don't know what the heck a Jew is..  I agree most Africans are liberals and support Barack Obama, because he is black.  Most Africans don't actually know who OBama is , since they don't even own a television.  Anyhow, I agree that Africans are too blame for their loss of culture , colonization is a thing of the past, greed , corruption is Africa's new curse..  Doesn't help any that our stupid liberal governemtns keep wasting our tax money giving aid to these dictators, though.  As I recall, us Jews were stuck living in Turkey cause the Catholic decided that us Jews had to be wiped out of existence for rejecting Catholic church.  In my opinion living in Africa, would have been safer than living in Spain during the Crusades. 

Listen I am not going back to Africa and do not enjoy the company of most Africans..  I am saying there is good Africans out there and they should be accepted like anyone else and not told they are not intelligent as whites, that Jim-Crow was a good thing, etc.. Just like I don't want some German chutzpah telling me that cleaning German streets for the nazis was good for Germany.  I respect all human beings.  I have met many Jews who have done more to destroy our people than the whining afro americans I see..  Afro Americans only have power today in my opinion because so many self-hating Jews have supported them.  Remember that a Jewish man is one of Barack Hussein's greatest advisors and that many Jews are funding the campaign of this demon. 

I see wickedness from all sides... Please don't think wrong of me , but I feel a much deeper hatred for my Jewish race by Europeans than I do by most sub-saharan Africans (not Afro-Americans) I meet.  This is not to say I think Africans are so great and Europeans so bad; there is wickedness at all corners; but I an share with you my experience.
[/quote]

I agree that the pro-Israeli Africans and some of the non political people there are good.  People get upset and say all kinds of things here because of the massive anti-Jewish and anti-white sentiment in America by blacks (that is widely unchallenged and accepted) that makes the most offensice comment said on here look like a compliment.  The anti-white (which I haven't heard you oppose) and anti-Jewish feeling by blacks is overwhelming and sub-Saharran Africa is pretty much irrelevant to most geopolitical situations.  I still disagree with your statement on Europe vs. Africa.  It's more important to face the enemies of today than of yesterday.  It would have done Jews no good in WW2 Europe to be obsessed with the ancient Egyptians and Assyrians.  There are threats now and Africa has taken sides over and over again in the UN against Israel, even in Christian countires. You say that African Muslim law is a joke but in a war they would easily join there fellow Muslims.  Also, Muslim blacks have very recently participated in terrorism against America from Tanzania. (A place you said people are nice to Jews before you were challenged on this)  Of course the Christians in Nigeria and Sudan can be allies, just as the blacks of East Timor.  Europe is filled with anti Israeli leftists but there are many, many Europens on the forum who support Israel.  There has never been an African country that has helped Jews when there have been European ones.  You can't just ignore that Africa is half Muslim.  As far as I know, northern Africa is still Africa and they go to all the same summits and readily meet with leaders like Qaddafi and Bashir.  If you think anyone here is praising Germany or Russia, you haven't been on the forum long or listen to Chaim's videos enough.  Also, Europe faces many of the same threats as the USA and Israel.  Also, lets not forget Serbia, who saved Jewish lives during the Holocaust.  You keep on talking about the antisemitic countires and throw David Duke types into all of Christian, white America which is insane.   Europe and America have very complex histories when it comes to the Jews and you have thrown both into the same bucket as Africa, which with its very limited exposure to Jews, has been even more antisemitic than modern day Europe. Every African country has worked with the Muslim world when it wasn't even in their interest.   You've mentioned individual Africans who are pro Israel.  There are also Arabs who are pro Israel but it is not the same as Europe and America. We can talk about what the czar did and what Christians did 500 years ago but the problems Israel and the West face are here and now. I find it extremely offensive that you stand by African blacks but throw all whites and Christians into one corner.  You keep on saying you don't but then you come back with attacks on Christians and the south in blanket statements. No one denies the massive anti-semitism by Christianity in the past but there are also millions of Christians and whites you have supported, helped and stood by Jews.  Please again tell me an African country that has helped or stood by Israel.  Also, when has Africa ever been successful? They have never invented anything nor will they ever.  It's the sad truth.

Just from a strategic standpoint if Europe falls to Islam there is a bigger threat from that then Africa falling to Islam.  Muslims would have nuclear weapons and access to educated Europeans.  They will also be in charge of modern economies and could devastate Israel and America.  You can hate whites, southerners and Christianity all you want but all you'll do is turn away some of the best friends of Israel that exist.  I'm not sure if that's not your intention in the first place.  Again, most people here would and have readily been friends with any black African and black American who is righteous and is a firend of Israel, America and righteous Western countries.  The decision for Israel is, who are her friends now?  Countries like France have shown themselves to be an enemy but others (like Serbia and Denmark) are allies.  Why would Israel waste its time with countries that are irrelevant and anti-Israel with the small exposure they've had to Jews? 

Also, Jim Crow laws were made before most of us were born.  So was the Civil Rights movement.  Americans and Jews face unrepentant, hateful black people who are here and now.  The majority of blacks glorify gang culture and praise people like Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan.  You could tell most of them the sky is blue and if they believed otherwise, they would never admit they were wrong.  Please stop with 1920's white racism of the past.  If Harding was president you could talk all you want about it but we live in 2008 and here it rings hollow.

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2008, 03:50:02 AM »

I agree that the pro-Israeli Africans and some of the non political people there are good.  People get upset and say all kinds of things here because of the massive anti-Jewish and anti-white sentiment in America by blacks (that is widely unchallenged and accepted) that makes the most offensice comment said on here look like a compliment.  The anti-white (which I haven't heard you oppose) and anti-Jewish feeling by blacks is overwhelming and sub-Saharran Africa is pretty much irrelevant to most geopolitical situations.  I still disagree with your statement on Europe vs. Africa.  It's more important to face the enemies of today than of yesterday.  It would have done Jews no good in WW2 Europe to be obsessed with the ancient Egyptians and Assyrians.  There are threats now and Africa has taken sides over and over again in the UN against Israel, even in Christian countires. You say that African Muslim law is a joke but in a war they would easily join there fellow Muslims.  Also, Muslim blacks have very recently participated in terrorism against America from Tanzania. (A place you said people are nice to Jews before you were challenged on this)  Of course the Christians in Nigeria and Sudan can be allies, just as the blacks of East Timor.  Europe is filled with anti Israeli leftists but there are many, many Europens on the forum who support Israel.  There has never been an African country that has helped Jews when there have been European ones.  You can't just ignore that Africa is half Muslim.  As far as I know, northern Africa is still Africa and they go to all the same summits and readily meet with leaders like Qaddafi and Bashir.  If you think anyone here is praising Germany or Russia, you haven't been on the forum long or listen to Chaim's videos enough.  Also, Europe faces many of the same threats as the USA and Israel.  Also, lets not forget Serbia, who saved Jewish lives during the Holocaust.  You keep on talking about the antisemitic countires and throw David Duke types into all of Christian, white America which is insane.   Europe and America have very complex histories when it comes to the Jews and you have thrown both into the same bucket as Africa, which with its very limited exposure to Jews, has been even more antisemitic than modern day Europe. Every African country has worked with the Muslim world when it wasn't even in their interest.   You've mentioned individual Africans who are pro Israel.  There are also Arabs who are pro Israel but it is not the same as Europe and America. We can talk about what the czar did and what Christians did 500 years ago but the problems Israel and the West face are here and now. I find it extremely offensive that you stand by African blacks but throw all whites and Christians into one corner.  You keep on saying you don't but then you come back with attacks on Christians and the south in blanket statements. No one denies the massive anti-semitism by Christianity in the past but there are also millions of Christians and whites you have supported, helped and stood by Jews.  Please again tell me an African country that has helped or stood by Israel.  Also, when has Africa ever been successful? They have never invented anything nor will they ever.  It's the sad truth.

Just from a strategic standpoint if Europe falls to Islam there is a bigger threat from that then Africa falling to Islam.  Muslims would have nuclear weapons and access to educated Europeans.  They will also be in charge of modern economies and could devastate Israel and America.  You can hate whites, southerners and Christianity all you want but all you'll do is turn away some of the best friends of Israel that exist.  I'm not sure if that's not your intention in the first place.  Again, most people here would and have readily been friends with any black African and black American who is righteous and is a firend of Israel, America and righteous Western countries.  The decision for Israel is, who are her friends now?  Countries like France have shown themselves to be an enemy but others (like Serbia and Denmark) are allies.  Why would Israel waste its time with countries that are irrelevant and anti-Israel with the small exposure they've had to Jews? 

Also, Jim Crow laws were made before most of us were born.  So was the Civil Rights movement.  Americans and Jews face unrepentant, hateful black people who are here and now.  The majority of blacks glorify gang culture and praise people like Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan.  You could tell most of them the sky is blue and if they believed otherwise, they would never admit they were wrong.  Please stop with 1920's white racism of the past.  If Harding was president you could talk all you want about it but we live in 2008 and here it rings hollow.
[/quote]

It is true lot of blacks are Jew haters and there is Muslims in Africa who are proud supporters of Islamic terrorism against white and Jewish people.   There is also a lot of Africans who hate Islam and, unlike many Americans, have given there life fighting against it.  Look at the millions of people who died fighting against Idi Amin.  Many Africans don't want their churches turned into Mosques, but I agree, there is starting to be a lot of Islamic extremism in East and South Africa.  Perhaps, I will take it back, since all Islam is dangerous, this must be stopped.  There is nothing I rather see than all the mosques in the world blown to pieces and all its blood-thirsty followers with it.  Anyhow, you got me wrong.  Hoever, I think you are a bit blind and half-witted to keep preaching against blacks, when there is many white people in Europe and USA who are doing a more effective job preaching and bringing the destruction of Jews then these mud hut muslims, many who never even read the Koran in their entire life.  You love to go on revelling about how Serbia was our knights in shining armor, yet forget that Neo-Nazis groups are prevalent in Serbia and Russia.  You may want to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism .

As I recall, Europeans have brought on the destruction and suffer of more Jews than anything else.  I am not saying if Africans did not have the power, they would not inflict a great deal of damage.  There is fantical African countries like: Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, and of course, all the Northern African countries.  Most sub-saharan Africans will go to the highest bidder, if the Muslims give them money they will hate the Jews, if the Christians give them money, they will hate the Muslims.  Africans are easily bought into religion, since in reality, they have little religion.  I will not deny that they do have extremists.  If you take a poor African man into an Israeli house and train him to fight Hamas, he will do so.  In the other way, you take him into a Pakistani house and teach him to kill Americans and Jew, he will do that.  It is the price of poverty and ignorance, which runs rampant in Africa.  It's a crying shame, but because so many African countries are into begging rather than producing, now people like Qaddafi are building muslim schools and giving aid and jobs to the country to a small degree, the people will embrace.  However, in the end blacks will not join the fight with Islam, but return to their slave position of the Arab, since the northern african and rest of arab world, views blacks as low as dogs.  You should watch to see how blacks are treated in Arab countries, to realize what happens to them.

Heres the difference of Africans and African Americans, Afro Americans are backstabbers.  I never said I support African Americans.  Find me one post, where I did? And don't be making false statements against me.  There is nothing new about the racism of African Americans.  How would you like it if I said all white people are bad,because the Nazis were white?  Are all black people African Americans?  I mean with the 500,000,000 blacks on the planet, only 20,000,000 live in USA.  Yes, African Americans have the highest amount of racism, crime, murder and drug abuse then any single group in the world.   

I agree that most African countries are not friends with Jews, but my point is, what if there is 5,000,000 africans in the world, who support Israel?  That is a good number of people.  For that matter, we shiould not alienate blacks.  There is many black people who support Israel and are as unhappy as Euroepans to see their country becoming islamisized.   Let us take a look at India.  WE can say India is a pro-Islamic country, since it has 200,000,000 muslims.  Yet, in India there is some of the greatest anti-Islamic sentiment in the world.  There have been Hindu-Islam clashes resulting in many deaths.  Should I start spitting on all Indians now, that one third of the India, if you include Pakistan, is Muslim?  The fanatics in India and Pakistan are much worse than those in Africa, anyday.  Yet, India was also the country to allow Israel to launch a spy satellite from its soil.  When Idi Amin hijacked the ISraeli airliner, the rescue would have not been possible, if it was not for the Kenyans allowing Israel to stage its operation from their soil.  I see you don't give the Kenyan government any respect at that time for aiding in the rescue. 

Anyway, I will have to bow out of this now, I am not closing my eyes to the threat of Islam and Africa.. But, some people on this board, outright condemn black people, for the mere fact they are black; that is facism!  If a Jew does it, I will be against him, the same way I do if a nazi or black person does it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2008, 06:24:35 AM »
I should assume Rachel Cory or the lesbian self-hating Jewish rabbi I see in the new age Jewish synagogue, how all Jews are.   

Rachel coury was not Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline thomastucker

• New JTFer
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2008, 07:37:10 AM »
Also, your calling the SOuth African blacks savages and the apartheid whites all civilized people is pure iddiocy.  You forget the killers come in all colors, as the Nazis were so called civilized white people who butchered 6,000,000 white Jews.  Also, I hear no mentioned of the butchery of the black Africans by the white apartheid, and also the segregation of them from becahes, facilities in their own country.

What freaking butchery?  To hear you tell it, one would get the impression that the white South Africans killed millions of blacks.  If that's what you're saying, then you're full of it.  Do you want to know why the white South Africans are called civilized?  It's because they built up the country, built the dams, schools, hospitals (some of the best in the world), and made South Africa the only First World country on the entire continent.  The blacks there, in particular the ANC terrorists, on the other hand, ever since taking control of South Africa in 1994, have proceeded to decimate not only the infrastructure built up there up to that time, but also the ecology.  The Vaal River, for example, has become a sewage dump because of them.  The crime rate has exploded to the point that South Africa is now the most crime-ridden country in the world!  Under black rule, you now have baby rapes (to supposedly cure AIDS), ATM bombings, frequent rapes, farm murders (over 1,000 since 1994), suburban homes becoming fortresses, and so on, and you have the chutzpah to say that calling black South Africans savages is pure idiocy?  And, the blacks under Apartheid were given their own countries, which is a step above Botswana kicking the Bushmen there off of their land, Idi Amin's Uganda stealing property from the Indians and throwing them into concentration camps, and Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe massacring 20,000 members of the Matabele tribe, stealing farms from the whites, and doing whatever he can to plunge Zimbabwe into Hell.

This is a very disturbing post.  There are no ritual 'baby-rapes' in Africa... that's propaganda probably spread by your rabbi in an attempt to keep you misinformed.  If you're under 25, then I would be highly disappointed with your ignorance twords research.

White british nurses have been infecting African children across the continent with the HIV virus for years and years and years.  It's just sad that instead of taking time and intelligence into account, you wallow in your self-hatred and pity which causes jealousy and ency for those not in your situation.  I hope you live a better life.