Author Topic: indonesia: aceh invites tourists to see sharia law in action  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
indonesia: aceh invites tourists to see sharia law in action
« on: November 25, 2007, 01:05:12 PM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/018910.php
Uh, no thanks. From Adnkronos Internationalhttp://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Religion/?id=1.0.1590498126:

Banda Aceh, 23 Nov. (AKI) - Tourism authorities in Indonesia's Aceh province hope that its practice of Sharia or Islamic law will attract visitors.
"We invite international tourists to visit Aceh to observe how an Islamic community lives and how the Islamic code of Sharia is applied," said Cipta Hunai, an Aceh tourism official, in an interview with Adnkronos International (AKI).
Muslim-devout Aceh is the only province in Indonesia allowed to apply Sharia law. However observers say that the application of Sharia in the province has harmed the rights of the poor and women.
Hunai said that Sharia allowed for the development of a peaceful and secure community in Aceh which would be appreciated by tourists. He said that Sharia law in Aceh was a tourist attraction because it allowed foreigners to see a reality, that perhaps, they did not already know.
Just like communist "model villages" were an accurate reflection of reality. In agriculture learn from Dazhai! In Sharia, learn from Aceh!

"Here the tourists can visit many mosques and see how a community lives under laws based on the Koran," he said.
Hunai denied that public canings - which are allowed and used to punish some crimes - could shock and discourage non-Muslim tourists.
"We don't believe that this can scare anyone. In any case, the punishments are carried out to correct Muslims who have made mistakes," he said.
"But one must remember that these punishments are only applied to Muslims and here even the religious minority is respected," he added.
Corporal punishment is carried out in Aceh for crimes including the sale or consumption of alcohol, gambling or meeting a person of the opposite sex, that is not your husband, wife or family member, in a private place.
In other words, about the only thing a tourist could do in Aceh is learn about Sharia, one way or another.

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
Re: indonesia: aceh invites tourists to see sharia law in action
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 03:04:19 PM »
Lol, love the one post: "I went to Aceh and all I got was this Burka."

That's funny.  Yuck, Look at places like Lebanon and Nigeria and see how Muslims respect minority religions.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

ftf

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 03:09:33 PM »

That's funny.  Yuck, Look at places like Lebanon and Nigeria and see how Muslims respect minority religions.
According to sharia non-muslims may live under muslim rule if they pay a special extra tax, act in a subdued manner, never repair their places of worship, never build more places of worship, allow muslims to stay the night in their places of worship for free, never talk about their faiths to muslims, and all sorts of other things I can't remember atm.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 03:48:45 PM »

According to sharia non-muslims may live under muslim rule if they pay a special extra tax, act in a subdued manner, never repair their places of worship, never build more places of worship, allow muslims to stay the night in their places of worship for free, never talk about their faiths to muslims, and all sorts of other things I can't remember atm.

True, and a Jew had to cross to the other side of the road if a Muslim was coming.  A Jew couldn't ride a horse only a donkey, and Muslims were commanded to strike Jews on the head.  And Jews and Christians were to wear special clothes to identify them and the Yellow stars of David to be sewn to Jewish clothing was not a Nazi invention but was borrowed from the middle east where it had been in practice for centuries.

And all these things are Islam at it's best.  At it's worst they just kill infidels and destroy their places of worship and seize their property.  Look at Bethlehem since the PLO takeover, it was 85% Christian just 10 years ago, now it is 10% as the Christians have fled for their lives.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 05:23:43 PM »
Remember during the tsunami relief effort how the muslims there demanded that the female aid workers, doctors and nurses cover up "according to islamic law"  >:( they SHOULD have been grateful for the help, this is thanks we get.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 05:27:19 PM »
Why go to aceh?

If you want to see brutallity, murder and abuse of women just go to Harlem.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 07:12:07 PM »
Remember during the tsunami relief effort how the muslims there demanded that the female aid workers, doctors and nurses cover up "according to islamic law"  >:( they SHOULD have been grateful for the help, this is thanks we get.
Aid should have been given to the non muslims and no tsunami relief donations should have been given to muslim countries. They used the money in aceh to set up their sharia 'police'.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .