Author Topic: Ask JTF For November 19 Broadcast  (Read 14656 times)

admin

Ask JTF For November 19 Broadcast
« on: September 15, 2006, 12:19:09 AM »
BS"D

Chodesh Tov and Happy Thanksgiving,

Thank you for anwering my question about demons. What do you think about golems? Is that avodah zarah also?

I think you AND Rabbi Kahane should do programs on JTF when The Mashiach comes.

I think the person who said Israeli Jews say Shabbos was talking about Hasidim in Israel. I also think the new Kahanist group in NY Nahum talked about is run by KahaneNet, the Brooklyn based group that runs kahane.org. They sponsored the Kahane Memorial on Ocean Avenue but I also saw the logo of Bnei Elim on the advertisement.

When I was talking about Windows Media taking too long to download, I was talking from experience when it takes me about an hour to download an Arutz 7 show on my laptop in Israel that is from 1998 and that has dial up. Even the JTF Real Player files take me 15-30 minutes to download there.

Last week I posted this comment: "Last week you didn't completely answer a part of another user's question. The part of the question was: Does it hurt your throat when you do the Kushi Ebonics imitations?". Can you comment on that?

The poster with the post about Ethiopian Jews only posted the article. I posted the comment. I was the one who posted the original Jerusalem Post article. What is the JTF view on The Jerusalem Post? Is it like The NY Post or The NY Nazi Times? I know Ha'aretz is like the latter. Yediot and Ma'ariv are like Elephant Calandra's newspaper.

What do you think of the conspiracy theory that Lyndon Johnson had Kennedy assassinated to be President? Barry Chamish said Kennedy wanted to stop The Vietnam War but Johnson wanted to continue it and that is why he had him killed. He said Peres had Rabin killed to continue Oslo because Rabin had regretted it.

Yes, Iraqi Jews do china before weddings. I heard though that religious Sfardic Jews have china parties for women only.  The pouring of water comes from water respresenting The Torah so it is a blessing. Self-hating Sfardic Jews in Israel call Shavuot "Chag HaMayim" and celebrate it by having barbecues and having water fights and going to the beach. They think it is like the way most Americans celebrate the American Memorial Day.

Speaking of Sfaradim, a commenter on Ask JTF once implied that saying Sfaradim are "Non-European Jews" means "non-white". It is false that all Non-Europeans are non-white. The original inhabitants of The Middle East and North Africa were all white as are Arabs today other than the mixing with Schvartza Kushim that you mentioned.

I know that Turks are Non-European just like Jews are Non-European. Both are white Asians. Do you agree that both Jews and Turks are white Asians?

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

On a related note, why do you call Orientals "Asians" if all of the Caucasians in Asia as well as dark skinned Indians (Austroloids) are also Asians as are Jews? Why be "politically correct" and use the word Asian for The Oriental Race? Also, it's not consistant because sometimes the people that use Asian for The Oriental Race also use it to refer to Indians. If you are referring specifically to the people with the slanty eyes, they should be called Oriental. Asian can mean Jews, Arabs, Persians, Indians, and Orientals, etc....

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

P.S. I enjoyed your answer to the question about Mr. Rogers and I thought it was a funny, entertaining, and hilarious way to answer it. If you were translating Schvartza Farakhan's show into Ebonics, it would be Mista Farakhan's Hood. Your schvartza jokes are what turns so many people on to JTF. If it wasn't for your jokes about Carl McCall and Al Sharpton, I wouldn't have gotten hooked on JTF. I used to just visit occasionally but I never listened to the show because I thought my old computer couldn't download it but when I got a new computer, I started to listen. That was when I was visiting The United States in 2002 while I was living in Israel. When I came from Israel, I liked to joke about blacks and that expanded even more when hearing your shows and I was thinking about that episode of Carl McCall peeing in the elevators and the hallways of the housing projects all day long, every day. When you come back from Israel, it really hits you because the first thing you see in the airport is all the blacks working there the minute you step out of the airplane. I heard the same thing from a JTF fan I met in Jerusalem. If it wasn't for the shows, I would have just come back periodically like I used to do with other Kahanist sites. I also became a regular on Kahane.org a little later because David HaIvri said I should go there to ask questions because I was asking him. I was in contact with him because I bought The Haggadah of The Jewish Idea from him. That was before he was banned from Kahane.org and before he started Revava. Now with this forum, people can contact you directly. Before if I wanted to know something about Kahanism, I had to ask HaIvri and I once even contacted Bill Maniac and they gave misinformation about you. Even when I contributed to JTF, you never answered the particular questions I had about your dealing with Kfar Tapuach Kahanists. Finally, Jimmy Sullivan explained to us all on the forum your stance on other Kahanists and that was at the same time you exposed "JDL" and Bnei Elim. Bnei Elim sends me stuff in the E-mail too as does HaIvri. I don't think Maniac knows that I run this forum because he sent me a personal message telling me about Bnei Elim because I had contacted him when he was the head of "JDL" because I thought he was a "Kahanist authority". Now people won't make those mistakes because we have this forum.

I first found out about JDL in 2000 on Yahoo Chat from Yoel. He spread the word to me for which G-d will bless him. He told me in a private message on Yekutiel's forum to start this forum. Without him, I wouldn't have ever started it so he deserves credit too. He never joined the forum himself though until later on and then I made him an administrator. It also took him a while to join the new forum and then I made him one here too.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 07:00:43 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For November 19 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 01:01:52 PM »
Hi, Chaim

Why do you put yourself down? You call yourself dumb, and an ant compared to kahane..?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 08:59:12 PM »
Chaim,

Can you tell us more about the "skull and bones" society?  What is their agenda for Israel?  Do they influence Israeli political leaders too?  Is it possible for the Republican party to elect a candidate for the presidential election 2008 who is not influenced by the skull and bones society?

Thanks In Advance!

Christian Zionist

P.S. I would like to comment on YESHA's question about an assassinated Tamil Tiger MP in Sri Lanka because I grew up close to Sri Lanka in South India.  Tamil Tigers are notorious Jew haters and Marxists.  They are fighting for a separate country in Northern and Eastern parts of Sri Lanka.  They got their military training from PLO.  The Tamil Tiger terrorist leader released a statement supporting the "palestinian" rights after the death of Arafat. http://www.tamilnation.org/ltte/vp/arafat.htm
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 09:48:00 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 09:54:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim. With all the people who you curse and criticize on your programs, I am very confused as to why you hold Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson in the highest esteem? For me personally, I find these two characters to be the most vile scum of the earth. How can you possibly have any type of admiration for Jerry Falwell who very openly expresses with his sanctimonious satanic smirk that "God almighty doesn't hear the prayer of a Jew" and that "The Antichrist is probably alive today and is a male Jew." I cannot think of anything that is more blatantly antisemetic than that!

I also find it extremely offensive and hypocritical that both Falwell and Robertson are being apologetics for Mark Foley where Falwell is claiming that that what Mark Foley did was "minuscule" to what Bill Clinton did. Oh really? Since when did pedophilia become minuscule compared to adultery. I'm not saying that adultery is forgivable. But can't we agree that there are degrees of evil and that pedophilia is a much greater sin and and much more evil and harmful than adultery? And what about Pat Robertson who makes this ridiculous cockamamie smoke-and-mirror claim that Mark Foley's actions were caused by him acting like a typical homosexual. So according to Pat Robertson, the real culprit is not Mark Foley, but what the evil forces of homosexuality caused him to do? Yeah right!

With all the people you curse and defame, how can you possibly hold these two winners in such high esteem who I find to be so blatantly anti-Semitic and morally hypocritical, not to mention also extremely arrogant and sanctimonious?

You have repeatedly stated that it is okay to disagree and debate with Chaim Ben Pesach. So I am assuming that you will not be receiving this message as something out of line from me. Thanks.

Daniel

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 06:30:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you are well.  This week I would like to ask you about how to limit the numbers of Muslims in America, Europe and indeed throughout the world.  It seems well known that the Muslims multiply by having more children rather than by converting non-Muslims. 

This may be an off-the-wall suggestion, but what would you think of sterilising Muslims so that they cannot have children? 

Of course I know that the legal and political obstacles to this would be huge, but I would like to know your opinion on that hypothetical question.  It would solve the problem of the approaching Muslim take-over in Europe, and it would be humane in that no-one would be killed.  It also would not be racist, because Islam is not a race but a political and religious ideology aimed at making us: (1) submit; (2) serfs; or (3) dead.

Behatzlacha from Noahide.

P.S. Sorry if you thought I was trying to catch you out last week on the Social Security question.  I actually agree with you on that issue.    I'm sure you agree that the old and the sick need other people to take care of them - it's just that this doesn't have to be done through the State which is usually inefficient and sometimes corrupt.  Anyway many empires of the past began to rot from the inside when the State tried to do everything for everyone - e.g. the Roman empire, the British empire and even the original Arab empire of Baghdad.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 07:58:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,
    What do you think of the black hats and mode of dress that some Hussedic Jews wear. Is it true that they picked up this mode of dress from the Eastern Europeans who oppressed them in Poland and Eastern Europe?
thanks

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 10:05:45 PM »
Hello Chaim

We saw this past election how the Republican party took a drumming results after results in both House and Senate and I don't know if any good will come out of this my concern with this as well is illegal immigration flood gates will be bigger with the Democrats holding Cap. Hill. And now that black hippo Charles Rangle from Harlem is going to be in charge of spending I have a gut feeling we are going to be taxed like crazy to help supply for Rangles district for Harlem and Newark and Detroit etc. And as I said before they will end up rubbing out our borders to have the third world flooding in and do the Coocarachia dance right into America. Now where do we go from here?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 11:35:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was raised a 'conservative' Jew and it bothers me that our Rabbis are so liberal on matters such as mixed marriages and homosexuals. However, I still believe conservative and even reform Judaism gets it right by encouraging bat-mitzvahs, and the general idea of calling women to read from the Torah.

Why shouldn't righteous, religious women also be given this opportunity?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 11:35:57 PM »
How can you possibly have any type of admiration for Jerry Falwell who very openly expresses with his sanctimonious satanic smirk that "G-d almighty doesn't hear the prayer of a Jew"

I have heard this incorrectly attributed to Jerry Falwell/Pat Robertson twice on the internet now.  Once here, and once on the old Jews for Judaism forum.

This is a quote by Bailey Smith, not Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 10:00:15 AM »
Chaim you are making excellent shows, I envy your G—d given abilities to put everything together so well and talk so eloquently.        What is the JTF’s position on the O.U. [Orthodox Union who are now producing interesting Right—leaning audio programs in addition what’s your take on the ZOA [Morton Klein, who opposed the expulsion vigorously and Sharon] , Agudath Yisroel of America, Agudah U.K. who come out with the “Jewish Tribune” newspaper or the ‘Hamodia’ newspaper?
      Incidentally: The Zionist Organization of America, founded in 1897, says it “is pro—Israel. The ZOA also claims it works to “strengthen U.S.—Israel relations”, “educates the American public and Congress about the dangers that Israel faces”, and “combats anti—Israel bias in the media and on college campuses”.      DO YOU AGREE?
      A RECENT QUOTE:     ZOA National President Morton A. Klein said: “[i]Recent polls show that approximately 64% to 74% of Israelis oppose any further withdrawals in Judea and Samaria and the giving away of 92% of Judea and Samaria. The public realizes more clearly than ever that the continuing terrorism and violence … nothing to do with land and questions of Palestinian statehood but with Israel’s destruction. The left—wing, which still insists on giving away more land to the Palestinians, would only further endanger Israel by bringing Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups closer to Israel’s major population centers. Unsurprisingly, the overwhelming majority of Israelis oppose these proposals[/i]...”
      ZOA’s past presidents have included Louis Brandeis and Rabbi Dr. Abba Hillel Silver.
Thanks a lot. Have a Shavua Tov!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 12:31:14 PM »
Hello Chaim, I'm asking this question in despair. My father is a Moroccan Jew who is hopelessly left-wing. He does business in China and recently came back from a trip. After a round of golf, we had a political discussion and the subject turned to China and he said things that really saddened me. He expressed great support for Chinese communist society and how people work hard and there is little dissent. I pointed out that the communist Chinese have killed and oppressed millions of their own and he wouldn't hear any of it!!! He said that "all countries" have done terrible things, as if that excused what China has done. He also praised Bill Clinton's China relations and went on to say Clinton was the most pro-Jewish president in US history. No facts would persuade him otherwise. It's gotten to the point where I just don't argue because it hurts to hear him say things like this.

My parents are divorced and my mother is a WASP who generally is right-wing on a lot of issues, or at the very least able to see common sense. My father remarried a Jewish woman who is generally left-wing herself. Sadly, he has great disdain for religious Christians and Jews. A while ago, I asked him what he thought of Rabbi Kahane of blessed memory and the response was not good to say the least.

I just don't know what to do. I will always love and honor my father but I fear for his soul when he says such evil things. You have said that you have some left-wing family who don't support your views and actions. How do you deal with the possibility they may face G-d's harsh judgement? I want him to be righteous but I don't know what to do. Thank you for any advice you can provide and G-d bless.

p.s: Sorry for the long question.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 07:46:15 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 08:13:55 AM »
I have already asked a question, so I'm just going to be a little Chutzpaduik Chaim in asking for your comments on a pro-Tamil Tiger MP who was gunned down in Sri Lankaka - Nadarajah Raviraj, 44, was assassinated/killed last week.
Shalom and thank you so much Chaim.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 04:36:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,
        Thank you for answering our question each week, and all you've done for the Jewish people. My question this week is would you accept a truly right wing government that is secular like, it would have been if Rekhavam Zeevi had become Prime Minister?

I really want to see a religious government which will restore Malchut Beis David in control but I think I'd accept any government which expells the Arabs.

Also, has Hazit considered mimicking the strategy of the UK's BNP in rather then trying to take control of the parliament the BNP has concentrated on local party building with a eye to the future and they have started to have serious succseses. Has Baruch Marzel considered working on a local level to build his party and win local election rather then trying to get in to the knesset as our only goal
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 06:57:58 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

shimonchaim

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 06:02:15 PM »
dear chaim, i remember how a few weeks ago you were talking about king saul and the way you were talking about him made him look like a rasha. even though he sinned wasnt he stiil a tremendous tzadik
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 08:24:09 PM by shimonchaim »

alleyoop999

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 06:30:32 PM »
I have noticed that you don't use the term  "Kike"  any more.  What is responsible for this?

Chaim II

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 08:42:00 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Someone once told me that there is a Jewish kabbalistic teaching (I know nothing about kabbalah and have never been privy to anything written in the Zohar) which states that (biblical patriarch) Jacob was a fleshly reincarnation of (original man) Adam.  I almost choked on my bagel when I heard this and I didn't believe it at first.  What is your opinion on reincarnation?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 10:54:36 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion of this new movie Borat?

According to my freind who saw it, he goes to a hunting lodge and begins talking about the Jews. Apparently the person he spoke to said that it's too bad we can't shoot Jews just like we shoot animals.

In another scene, he goes to a bar in the country and begins singing "throw the Jew down the well" and the whole crowd sings along with him.

This would seem to put the lie to the idea that the christians are our friends.

He didn't go to the aryan nations compound to interview people, he went to a bar and hunting lodge in the "Bible Belt".

I must tell you that one of the things that I liked most about Rav Kahane was his continual insistence that there was plenty of anti-semitism in america. White as well as black. I have heard many times, rav kahane say that all jewish leaders should be required to go to a regular neighborhood bar and hear what come out when the shnapps goes in. There and only there can you hear what american christians really think about jews. I'm sorry to say but I beleive that the christians who actually love the jewish people are few indeed. I would fall off my chair if I found out that was over 1 percent.

I have personally met american christians who genuinely beleive we have horns. that's right! in the 21st century they still beleive this!

I listen to both you and Arutz sheva and the one thing that grates me is the continual praise of christians, they murdered our people mercilessly for 2000 years and in the words of rav kahane to pat buchanan on crossfire , I simply don't trust them. (Actually he said " I simply don't trust you, I don't want to live as a minority under you people" but you get the point.)
Please tell me if you think I am wrong Thanks
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 10:45:26 AM »
Why do wives of black coat Jews shave their heads? Is this an indication that they are no longer available?

I have a comment that may offend you.
Theres an arab who works at a newsstand in LIC queens. He said that the black coat Jews keep him in business. They buy up all the porn magazines.
Well, I can name one for you: Al Goldstein. He probably steals them now hes broke.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 12:30:37 PM »
Yacov Menashe has asked me to post the following:

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? The Pilgrims were Righteous Gentiles who didn't celebrate Christmas and fashioned Thanksgiving after Sukkot. So Thanksgiving is a Jewish and Righteous Gentile religious American holiday. The Pilgrims thanked G-d, not The Indians, as the politically correct education system teaches American youth today.

It is fitting The Pilgrims chose Sukkot to fashion a holiday after because Sukkot is the holiday where all Righteous Gentiles will be required to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem and bring offerings to G-d.

Do you celebrate other American holidays such as The Fourth of July? Do you believe Jews should celebrate Thanksgiving or other American holidays?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 10:17:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

I know you are in the Queens,NY area, so I assume you might have heard of the Yeshiva students led by Congressman Anthony Weiner, who were protesting outside the house of an former concentration camp guard. The former nazi was ordered to be deported, but no country wants to take him in, so he is allowed to stay in the U.S. for now.
Hundreds of Yeshiva students who were joined by Congressman Weiner have been protesting outside his home to demand he be evicted from the country. While I have no sympathy for the him and know that he will get what he deserves if not in this world then in the next, the fact so many Yeshiva students were able to organize for these protests shows the potential for Jewish youth. The fact is these Jewish youth are willing to be vocal if given proper guidance, but instead of being used for more immediate causes they are focusing on the past. I am not saying nazis should be ignored, but with the U.S. Muslim population growing, the nazis will be the last of our concerns.
When HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, was around did he get American Yeshiva students organized or were they like today only interested in nazis and other mainstream popular causes? You mentioned this problem on the JTF program before when you discussed Irv Rubin.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 11:50:50 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 11:14:15 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  First off, I very much enjoyed your show on the brilliance of the bible and would love to hear more in this vain when you have the chance.  Congrats to you and the webmaster for posting the mp3s.  Now I can listen to you at the gym and maybe some of the affirmative action members might even overhear your wisdom. 

Anyway, on to a more depressing subject, the 2008 elections.  I find it unbelievable that Hillary Yassar Arafat and Ba-black Osama are considered viable candidates.  In my gut, I still do not believe either can win, but if they actually did, or at least put up a very respectable showing, it would be a very dark day for America.  I am afraid that at this point the country would be lost for good.  I know you have problems with McCain and Giuliani as well, as do I, but at least they are somewhat the lesser of two evils.  I can not believe that in a country as large as the USA, we can not come up with at least a handful of qualified candidates.  Instead the same names are mentioned over and over, pathetic indeed. 

My question for the week also focuses on politics.  I was wondering what you thought of Elitot Spitzer as a politician.  Is he just another in the long line of liberal, self hating Jews.  I know he comes from a religious background and at least did a good job of weeding out some of the filth on Wall Street.  Would he be good for New York and possibly the country in future elections?  I am not familiar with his views on Israel.   

I have some other questions, but I'll save them for next time, as I don't want to take up too much of the broadcast.  One last thing.  I also loved the idea of you possibly meeting with forum members at a future date in person.  It would be an honor to meet you and maybe JTF could use an in person question and answer session as a fundraising opportunity as well. 

All the best,

Ari   

Scriabin

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 05:21:10 PM »
Hello Chaim:
   What do you think of Jim Jones?

Shalom

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 05:56:13 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Awhile ago I asked if a photo existed of you and Rabbi Kahane, and you said it did exist.  Unfortunately no one responded to my thread where I asked if anyone had a copy of it or the JTF episode that aired it.  Do you still own a copy?  I think it would be an invaluable visual aid... I'm surprised you don't run the picture more often.  It has two of the most devout Jews of modern times on it.

Thanks either way,
Patches

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 06:21:35 PM »
I would like to know why last weeks shows were repeats.  I always look foward to watch your shows on QPTV and I get very angry when they are repeats.  What's the idea?  Please let me know.  My e-mail is Joe [email protected].

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 08:45:38 PM »
   If you were to compare yourself to a hero from biblical times, which one would it be? If by some small chance, hallucha forbids you from doing so I'll rephrase the question to ask which biblical hero do you most look up to?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?