Author Topic: Ask JTF For January 13 Broadcast  (Read 12275 times)

admin

Ask JTF For January 13 Broadcast
« on: December 03, 2006, 12:56:16 AM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Do you think of Canadian Indians in the same favorable manner you think of American Indians? What about The Aborigines in Australia and The Maoris in New Zealand? As the natives, do they have rights to be be in those countries like American Indians have the right to be here or are they a threat to the local white Anglo majorities? I know Newman speaks poorly of "The Abbos" in Australia like we speak of American blacks.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 08:53:38 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For January 13 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 05:36:45 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

What do you think about Canada's Conservative Party? Tovia Singer is a friend of one of their leaders and he said they are Pro-Israel. Are they more Pro-Israel than The Republican Party? Are they more Pro-American than American traitors like George Wahabi Bush?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 01:58:46 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 06:02:42 PM »
Dear Chaim

Have you ever considered hosting a talk radio program. You would without a doubt be a hit
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 01:39:41 AM »
Yacov,

This is my Ask JTF question for the week of January 13, 2008. I am posting it now because I will not have my computer this Sunday. I will be taking my computer to my cousin again for more adware removal this Saturday, and therefore won't have its services. So, here goes...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

The way I see it, California is a lot like Israel: dominated by a fascistic wealthy elite, comprised primarily of secular, left-wing citizens, being overtaken by a terrible Third World internal/external enemy, but possessing an underrated and substantial right-wing minority. Believe it or not, most of us do not worship Hollywood. While average Californians are left-of-center, I don't think they are completely beyond hope. People here don't want drivers' licenses for illegals or tax raises. We are more materialistic than anything else, and I think average Californians would vote for someone they really believe would make their lives better.

California has not had a strong, decently-funded Republican statewide candidate in a decade. It's hard to make definitive statements about who is electable here and who isn't when in nearly every race, the Democratic office-seeker outspends the GOP contender by fifty to one or more. When Pete Wilson ran for reelection in 1994, he went from being 20 points behind Kathleen Brown to beating her by the same percentage, because of his relentless anti-illegal-immigration campaign. The voters did not care that 24/7, the media was denouncing him as a racist. They voted for the man they wanted in office.

Chaimfan

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 10:37:52 PM »
Greetings Chaim

If Hillary, Obama, or McCain win, do you think it's a real danger that there may not be a United States at the end of their first term, having been absorbed into the planned North American Union?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:37:44 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 11:40:23 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Will women serve in the Army of Israel under your leadership?

As a future minister of defense I gotta know these kinds of answers not to contradict with the official line.  8;)

Jokes aside, please elaborate on this subject.

Thank you, Sir.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:33:39 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 12:03:46 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Somebody told me he thinks Hamas is funded by Israel.

His explanation was that he doesn't understand why so little of the Hamas leaders are being taken out by missile attacks.
He claims that the Israeli "refusal" to eliminate Hamas-leaders is a proof , Israel aids, or even funds Hamas.

Even if this is a complete lie, does he have a point that more Hamas-leaders can and should be assassinated?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 01:44:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim-hope all is well

The reason why political correctness has failed is because there is a double standard to it. Evil people are allowed to be evil, but righteous people are vindicatd for being righteous. I think political correctness can be a benefit to an angry society, but only if it is used properly without these double standards.  What can we do to be decent to each other while at the same time fight against evil and be vigilant?

With this being said, you are the only "hard-liner" I know of who can bring people with different opinions and cultures and religions together, while other hardliners are so extreme that they want to get rid of everyone that remotely disagrees with them.  You are a true peacemaker.  You are not a shallow racist where you judge people by their DNA like others have tried to in the past. You have a real vision for the future..and it's a righteous great wonderful vision. This is why I have stuck with you for the past year or so.  You love Gd, you love humanity, and you love life so much that you are willing to die for it.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 01:12:42 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 01:54:11 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think Huckabee will win the other states? He won Iowa, if we in JTF support him we'll have more votes going his way.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline VIVA KAHANE

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 12:05:16 PM »
Note From Yacov: I was reading this just before Shabbat and noticed the term "affirmative BLACKtion", a term Chaim Jr. came up with. I then traced him and found out that he shares an IP with JTF Enthusiast. It says JTF Enthusiast is banned under the ban name "Chaim Junior". So I then banned him and his IP and when he tries to get on the forum he will see this message: "You are a moser whom we pray against 3 times a day.".

Please read and respond to Chaim Jr.'s message even though he is banned so you can "skewer him" (In the words of Lisa.).

The Republicans cannot elect someone at their convention who is electable in November.  Let us assume that the Democratic choice going into their convention is either Hitlery or Baruch O'Bama (half Jewish and half Irish).  Of these two monsters, I would rather see O'Bama get elected president.  I am not a guilt-ridden affirmative BLACKtion Jew like those Lynn Samuels kikes.  I won't vote for either but ALL cowardly candidates of BOTH parties push affirmative BLACKtion.  The spear chuckers get everything anyway, NO MATTER WHAT; so, give them the f*ing White House.  This country's finished anyway.  Anything rather than seeing the beast Clinton family get back in.  I'd rather see Sharpton, all 350 pounds of blubber, in the White House than see another Clinton.  I'd even rather see Joe Lieberman, his wife Hadassah, and his three daughters, B'nai B'rith, UJA and UJF.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 04:20:05 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Romania?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:28:07 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  I've heard many political experts say that even after Super Tuesday Feb 5, there will be no decisive GOP candidate... some say that it might take even up to the National Convention. Do you think this is a white wash of the republican party as a whole by the media?
As they feels that the GOP candidate would be irrelevant in the general election anyway...

Thanks as always
                                                                                         Dan
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:39:01 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 03:25:02 PM »
Dear Hayim,

If you knew that the Democrat would DEFINATELY win the presidency in November and you could choose which one of them would win, who would you choose?

Who is the lesser of those evils?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 04:53:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I know that you want the USA to stop foreign aid to Israel.

My question is, which president would be better. One that would cut all foreign aid to Israel, or one that will triple the foreign aid and put pressure on Israel to secure itself and throw out the Arab enemy?

Thanks,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 11:02:07 AM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 05:45:51 PM »
mr.chaim whay don't you pleae to member for more money and try to have 1 comercial on radio(WOR in new york-am)for jtf!let's try it for a month and see what happends!i will first send $200.do we wont to be mass movement?let's do something about it!we got nothing to loos!just make it powerfull and i don't think we can faile!youtube is not enife becose over there most are kids who don't even have pocket money!can you call that radio station and see how much would be commercal for a month and let as set the gold to raise the money  for radio commercial !most members we ever have on jtf was 615 in july 07 so in my opinion something is broken,it's not working so it's our obligation of all jtf members to fix it!please help me out i realy wont us to be mass movement!thank you and g-d bless you for all the work you do for serbian people!if i was the president of my contry i would donate millions to jtf and give you medal of honer!thank you one more time!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 04:16:43 AM by serbchicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  As this being my first question on Ask JTF... I want to know your opinion on the following:
 Do you think it's worth it for a foreign(Romanian) Medical Doctor to come and practice in America?
 I'm on this journey right now and I've seen some of the local hospitals in Queens as I'm interviewing for a residency position...
 It's unbelievable what type of people are in there working, is there any hope in sight!?
                                                             Thanks a Bunch, I love your shows
                                                                   Jasmina
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 01:44:10 AM »
What do you think of Samuel Huntington, who wrote "The Clash of Civilizations, and the Remaking of World Order"?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 09:08:10 PM by Raphael »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 04:02:18 AM »
Hello Chaim

I just got finished hearing the audio for last week and yes of course I will campaign against McPain.  I call him Kennedy Lite.  And I hope and pray we do not get a pick between McPain and one of the Democrats.  I hate to see it come down to that but we are in a sick society that they like the worst that they can find, if it comes down to that God forbid what do we do from there?   People are so obsessed with Britney's life and these idiots in Hollyweird that they do not see we are may end up with the enemy within the White House, I heard once Bridgette Gabriel mentioning this that the Muslims can not wait to put one of their own in the White House cause that is part of their Jihad to claim their biggest obstruction the United States.  And dumb self hating morons who are the ones obsessed over Britney are the ones who are thrilled about Bongo Obama Osama.   

Now from the date I am posting this, I don't know what the outcome of NH will be.  But I will put up a major fight with my mailing list and any other way to stop McPain.  Regardless of our slight differnces about Huckabee and Giulianni.  But this is a common ground about McPain.   And to me Romney is too polished like a used car saleman.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shahid Oscar Award Finalist

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 09:53:38 AM »
Hello Chaim

I'm not really asking a question, I just have a few things to say, this is intended more as a personal message to you, and I ask that you read all of it to yourself at least.

I am the person who previously posted as ftf, I created this new account primarily to give my email address to a few people here that I wish to stay in contact with, despite what you said on last weeks ask JTF, my account was deleted by and administrator and my IP was banned, I have often told the admins that anyone who knows what they're doing can evade an IP ban, I didn't think I'd be the one to prove it to them...

I am not going to remain a poster on this forum, due primarily to the things that have been said about me previously, I admit, yes, that I was negative about Judaism, however, this does not make me a "liberalist", "a muslim apologist", or a nazi. I love the Jewish people, and wish to support Israel, though I dislike some aspects of their religion, I dislike some aspects of all religions other than my own, or said other religions would be my religion, the same is surely the case for everyone, a Jew has to have a negative opinion of the Christian Bible, or they'd be a Christian, same applies for Hindus, Buddhists or Sikhs. I'd also like to add, that contrary to what some people have been posting, my primary source for the little information I have on the talmud, is Jewish websites, or at least websites claiming to be Jewish.

Regarding what has been said of Allen-T, I truly believe that you misunderstood him, and that your opinion of him is misplaced. I do not think he hates anyone.

I believe that while I agree with the primary stated aims of JTF, it can never be successful in achieving them, and it will never be a mass movement if it continues to act in the way it currently does. On this forum, if you disagree with the majority on a given issue, often even a minor one, no matter what the issue, you are instantly called a nazi, a liberalist and possibly a muslim apologist, I have seen this occur to many people here, and I can understand therefore them leaving however many issues they agree with JTF on.

I'm sorry that we cannot work together any further, and I truly hope that JTF's primary stated aims are achieved, I want the nation of Israel to survive as a primarily Jewish nation and become stronger, I want Serbia to survive and become stronger, I want the USA and the UK and other European nations to understand the threat that Islam represents before it is too late, and I want the threat that Islam represents to be neutralised, the attitude of members of this forum has however displayed to me that this is not a group I can work with to try and achieve these aims, I am hoping I will be able to find a group with a higher chance of success, or set one up myself.

I hope we can part without any lasting enmity, though I fear that this will not be the case.

Goodbye, and farewell.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 11:39:32 PM »
Do you think that Huckabee is better than the other candidates (either democrate or republican) against big business abuses ? ...and why?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 01:41:37 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I have observed that Judaism seems to be very weak at proselytizing and conversion of non-Jews to our beliefs, contrary to Christianity and Islam. Can you comment on this phenomenon and what you think could/should be done?

Thank you for all your work on behalf of our people.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 07:57:13 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
     More Chaim with permission - for your thoughts on Chief British Rabbit, Dr. Jonathan Sacks’s views - from his new book.  He argues that he is not politically correct! and says, even more absurdly, that Jews have many friends who will “fight for us” (heh heh!), such as Muslims!!   
     Finally Sacks suggests Jews not hate the anti-semite, as hating doesn’t allow us to be “truly free” – we should “let go of hate” – like the Torah tells us, he says, not to hate the Egyptians who enslaved us!
      Anti-semitism is denying a Jewish state when Muslims have 52 countries, Christians 82 countries – but one Jewish country is too many – that’s where I would agree with him only.
ZEV

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 09:48:04 AM »
Hillary Sodom Clinton and Barack Hussein Osama are both evil and both have good chances of winning.
John little-pants Edwards is evil and has little chance of winning. He also would not be a challenge for Republicans.
I think we should endorse John Edwards for Democrats.
I'm not up to date with jtf material, so this may have already been said.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 09:51:08 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
I hope you are doing well, it has been awhile and I have been out of the loop as I have been really busy. My question to you is:
if islam did not teach Jew hatred and was not after Jewish blood but after the blood of everyone else like it currently is now, what would JTF's position on islam be?

Thank you for your time,
Mstislav
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 05:47:46 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  Do you have any tips or suggestions on what I can say to my classmates(I'm a senior in high school) in order to convince them of how serious the situation we are in really is?  Even though I would call them conservative, they just seem to be apathetic more than anything.
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.