General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For January 13 Broadcast

(1/8) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Do you think of Canadian Indians in the same favorable manner you think of American Indians? What about The Aborigines in Australia and The Maoris in New Zealand? As the natives, do they have rights to be be in those countries like American Indians have the right to be here or are they a threat to the local white Anglo majorities? I know Newman speaks poorly of "The Abbos" in Australia like we speak of American blacks.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

TorahZionist:
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

What do you think about Canada's Conservative Party? Tovia Singer is a friend of one of their leaders and he said they are Pro-Israel. Are they more Pro-Israel than The Republican Party? Are they more Pro-American than American traitors like George Wahabi Bush?

דוד בן זאב אריה:
Dear Chaim

Have you ever considered hosting a talk radio program. You would without a doubt be a hit

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Yacov,

This is my Ask JTF question for the week of January 13, 2008. I am posting it now because I will not have my computer this Sunday. I will be taking my computer to my cousin again for more adware removal this Saturday, and therefore won't have its services. So, here goes...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

The way I see it, California is a lot like Israel: dominated by a fascistic wealthy elite, comprised primarily of secular, left-wing citizens, being overtaken by a terrible Third World internal/external enemy, but possessing an underrated and substantial right-wing minority. Believe it or not, most of us do not worship Hollywood. While average Californians are left-of-center, I don't think they are completely beyond hope. People here don't want drivers' licenses for illegals or tax raises. We are more materialistic than anything else, and I think average Californians would vote for someone they really believe would make their lives better.

California has not had a strong, decently-funded Republican statewide candidate in a decade. It's hard to make definitive statements about who is electable here and who isn't when in nearly every race, the Democratic office-seeker outspends the GOP contender by fifty to one or more. When Pete Wilson ran for reelection in 1994, he went from being 20 points behind Kathleen Brown to beating her by the same percentage, because of his relentless anti-illegal-immigration campaign. The voters did not care that 24/7, the media was denouncing him as a racist. They voted for the man they wanted in office.

Chaimfan

Rubystars:
Greetings Chaim

If Hillary, Obama, or McCain win, do you think it's a real danger that there may not be a United States at the end of their first term, having been absorbed into the planned North American Union?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version