Author Topic: I am in love with the Croat girl who's grandparents had been in SS  (Read 26073 times)

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
Re: I am in love with the Croat girl who's grandparents had been in SS
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 02:54:37 PM »
This one fell in "love" also...

hahaha
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 02:59:21 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 08:56:51 AM »
I'll tell you one thing.

We know a couple where one is a Croat and one is a Serb. Every time they have a fight, the Croat says the nastiest, disgusting and unsuitable things to the Serb.
Stay away from devils, Nazis and Muslims.

You might as well pick a Muslimah to marry you.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 09:02:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2007, 12:20:48 PM »
If you married whit that women, you chiled will hate because is half Serbian and Half Croat. I anderstend you better because I live in Macedonia and here has also many anti Serbian Macedonian family, but my family never mix whit them, my grand father go in Montenegro to take OUR women, also my father, it is better to have clean blood, then you will have peace in family brather, I will also continued our tradition ! But I mast tell you personal if she is like ordinary girls you can change to love Serbian people, because women hart do not now borders !!! CCCC  O0
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:22:48 PM by milos »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2007, 01:05:18 PM »
i do not think to get married soon 8;) this catholic church i went to is the oldest catholic church in usa, tourist destination if you like to call it that  8;)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007, 01:17:54 PM »
i do not think to get married soon 8;) this catholic church i went to is the oldest catholic church in USA, tourist destination if you like to call it that 8;)
So are you like to involve in serious relenshon or not ? Is this pasion, or trout LOVE ? You mast tell this os we can advice you like brother to borother ! CCCC  O0

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007, 02:50:54 PM »
i do not think to get married soon 8;) this catholic church i went to is the oldest catholic church in usa, tourist destination if you like to call it that  8;)

My partner's is from Montreal, and his family is Catholic. I went to the Saint Joseph's Oratory, to see it. Thats the largest church in Canada  ;D

Anyway, since he's not baptized, he will do so in Serbian Orthodox Church, in Serbia soon. My religion is important to me, and since his not baptized or practicing Catholic, there's no harm in coming to the 'light side' of Christianity.  :P
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

newman

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2007, 02:53:57 PM »

My partner's is from Montreal, and his family is Catholic. I went to the Saint Joseph's Oratory, to see it. Thats the largest church in Canada  ;D

Anyway, since he's not baptized, he will do so in Serbian Orthodox Church, in Serbia soon. My religion is important to me, and since his not baptized or practicing Catholic, there's no harm in coming to the 'light side' of Christianity.  :P
Your catholic in-laws will love that! :::D

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 03:05:55 PM »

Your catholic in-laws will love that! :::D

:::D  :::D

You don't know the half of it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2007, 03:36:44 PM »
It's up to you. I don't mind Christians marry each-other.
A Catholic or a Orthodox or a Protestant, Angelican...
I think we are all brothers.
We in Belgium have no problems with others.

The problem is that your countries fought war against each-other.
And it is maybe not a good idea to marry and to have the woman decide what Church you believe in.
But if I would marry a girl from Russia or Sweden, I would marry in their Church, 100 % sure.
The reason the Church has split , is wrong. It should be 1 Church again.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2007, 03:42:23 PM »

And it is maybe not a good idea to marry and to have the woman decide what Church you believe in.
But if I would marry a girl from Russia or Sweden, I would marry in their Church, 100 % sure.

What kind of girl from russia and sweden? There are 15 mil muslims in russia and 1 mil immigrants in sweden :p
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »

What kind of girl from russia and sweden? There are 15 mil muslims in russia and 1 mil immigrants in sweden :p

I won't marry people with other skincolor.
My children will be white.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2007, 03:47:27 PM »
Neither will I.

kellymaureen

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2007, 04:01:10 PM »

I agree totally neither would I

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2007, 05:46:45 PM »

As long as they're righteous it doesn't matter what skincolor they are imo.

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2007, 07:04:17 AM »

If you make him ortodox, you will be frist women who do that, I usaly see other exampel, when women change reliqion, but you is fine, maybe you will learn him to speak little serbian !  O0 O0 O0

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2007, 08:06:04 AM »

If you make him ortodox, you will be frist women who do that, I usaly see other exampel, when women change reliqion, but you is fine, maybe you will learn him to speak little serbian !  O0 O0 O0

He can speak little Serbian already. Its great.

He knows how I feel about changing religion, and since he's not baptized, he'll convert, and is happy about it.  ;D

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2007, 10:46:10 AM »

He can speak little Serbian already. Its great.

He knows how I feel about changing religion, and since he's not baptized, he'll convert, and is happy about it.  ;D

Great news  O0

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2007, 04:58:28 PM »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2007, 05:36:56 PM »
It could have been alot worse, it could be a muslim you fell in love with. Anyway, you should stick with the Orthodox church. Have you forgotten what Slavic catholicism has done to the Serbs and the Orthodox christians in the region? Never forget who you are for anyone.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Cojpe

• Junior JTFer
  • For King and Country
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »
My friend, thats the whole point of being Serb. What you see in her can't be bad, or you wouldn't feel the way you do. Be with her by all means, but DO NOT CHANGE YOURSELF, bring her to the orthodox church instead. Its much more beautiful and innocent.

and if she turns out to be a serbhater just leave its easy.

Hope this helped.

I agree with chetnik

Still, there is some strange things in your post.
What your love has to do with any church or religion whatsoever??
Is that you considering changing religion something she ask you to do??
Are you about to become an Croat??
Is it necessary to become something else so she can love you.

I don't know but it smells sort of...weird, I guess.

Be careful, love wont last forever, at least not in same way you feel right now (trust me, 10 years of marriage talking here ;))
I think you should be more reasonable, love can make you do some crazy things especially in that phase in which I think you are, but you are adult and you have to act like one O0
Don't do something you may regret later.

Almost forgoth, who cares what her granddad was?!?!?
Does she ask you to after she turn you in croat, to have something with him first in order to have it with her later :::D

it was joke I am sry :P

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 06:15:39 PM »

kellymaureen

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2007, 08:58:55 PM »
I was married to someone who was Catholic, but he wasnt like the ones youre talking about here.  We werent allowed to marry in his church because Im not Catholic, so we got married in a civil ceremony at a resort in Jamaica, which was also really nice.

We never had any children, so we didnt have to deal with that aspect of it.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2007, 03:25:51 AM »
One day, a son declared to his VERY father
(who was Serbian) that he would slaughter him,
for not being a NAZICROAT, like his mother was.

That's it, "croatian army",

make "love" to our ARCH-ENEMY.....instead of fighting it.

Just keep on going....

You're FORGETTING
what "croats" did/do to us,
Serbs and Serbia....

Have a Serbian Wife !!!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 03:37:54 AM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc